The almost cook

Citrus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 27 sryy

 

When Wonho got to work that day, he smiled like an idiot. 

Hyungwon gave him a confused look when he closed the door to the office, humming on some song, looking down at his phone.

”What has gotten into you today? You didn’t answer your phone when I called?” Hyungwon asked, glancing suspiciously at the other while he put his bag down, stretching his legs. 

”I might have… Umm…” He started, trying to talk while he was stretching AND texting.

”Yes?”

”I might’ve met someone… Or not really, we hooked up that nig-”

”YOU WHAT!”

”I and a really nice guy named Kihyun hooked up at his placed and then it turned all soft and cuddly and I don’t know, I really like him…”

Hyungwon looked like he was about to pass out. He had expected Wonho having a good time there, forgetting previous events, but nope, he decided to go out and meet someone. 

”Won, that’s great! Is he cute?”

”Yeah he is, but he hates when someone calls him that…” Wonho murmured, remembering Kihyun getting pretty pissed when he called him that. 

”Well, let me see then, don’t just sit on your all day?”

Wonho threw his phone to Hyungwon, it was displaying a picture from Kihyuns instagram, a selca. 

”Oh, he looks cute… ” Hyungwon muttered before a devil smirk spread across his face ”Who topped?”

”Well… He tried, but in the end, me…”

”Such a control freak…” Hyungwon muttered, going back to his paperwork. 

 

When Jimin arrived to the studio, he found a busy Hyungwon and a happy Wonho. 

He went up to Hyungwon and pointed at said ball of energy.

”What’s wrong with him?”

”He’s in love… I think…” Hyungwon said, Jimin rolling his eyes ”With who? You? Mina?” 

”A guy named Kihyun that he met at the bar last night…” 

”But what about Mi-”
”That has been cheating on him…”

There was silence that Wonho broke ”You know guys, I’m still here? I can still hear you”

”Yeah, we know, we’re just ignoring your presence” Jimin laughed, Hyungwon starting to notice more and more of Yoongis humor in him. 

 

 

Later that evening, Minhyuk had picked Hyungwon up from work, insisting on getting food at a really nice Japanese place. 

”Why?” Hyungwon had asked suspiciously when he followed Minhyuk outside. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter