You're mad thinking you could ever save me ( TW )

Citrus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 24 

 

( You thought it was gonna be sunshine and rainbows now did you... Sry ) 

 

They were in the park, underneath the old spot, away from all the people. 

”Hyungwon?”

”Yeah?”

”I’m so sorry… For leaving you, for never writing and for ing everything up…”

It was probably the 149th time Minhyuk said those words that evening and Hyungwon smiled, leaning on the other. Minhyuk smelled like his shampoo, and Hyungwon was slightly disappointed, longing for the usual citrus. 

”I… It’s okay now”

Minhyuk smiled, nudging Hyungwons shoulder. 

”So… What about…” Minhyuk looked down at Hyungwon, his ability to speak suddenly disappearing. He was so stunned by the beautiful human being looking back at him, he just had to pause to take it all in. Save it as a mental photography for when times are though. 

Hyungwon looked at him questioningly, and Minhyuk snapped out of it ”What about us?”

”I don’t know…”

Minhyuk sighed, he didn’t know either, it was frustrating. 

”I get if you don’t wanna get together again…” Minhyuk mumbled, barely noticeable and Hyungwon sat up, cupping Minhyuks face.

”Of course I do, I just don’t know if I can… If I trust you”

”As I said, you don’t have too…” Minhyuk said sadly, looking down at the ground. He felt slender fingers lifting his head up, meeting with a pair of dark eyes, before he felt lips on his. 

”But, I want to, and I’m just gonna have to build up that trust again” Hyungwon said, determined and Minhyuk almost felt moved, kissing Hyungwon again. 

”Thank you…” He murmured into the kiss ”You know, Wonho hates me…” Minhyuk laughed and Hyungwon couldn’t help but smile a little himself. 

”I noticed” Hyungwon simply said, taking Minhyuks hand, intertwining their fingers. It was like falling in love with Minhyuk, all over again. 

”Did something happen between the two of you while I was gone? I texted him earlier, and I got the jealousy vibe from him…?”

”Nothing really happened, I guess he just cares…” Hyungwon wasn’t too sure himself, he would have to talk to Wonho about it later. Sort out. But right now, Minhyuk was the only one who mattered. 

”I…” Hyungwon started, but quieted himself instantly. What he was about to say, came as a habit, not from the heart. 

”I love you…” Minhyuk mumbled, and before Hyungwon could answer, he said ”You don’t have to say it back, it’s okay”

Hyungwon smiled a little, leaning on Minhyuk. 

 

I think I love you 

 

 

To: Wonhoe

From: Hyungwon

 

”Hi, could we talk?”

 

To: Hyungwonnie

From: Wonho

 

”Yeah sure, what’s up?”

 

To: Wonhoe

From: Hyungwon

 

”I meant face to face?”

 

To: Hyungwonnie

From: Wonho

 

”Oh, okay, Wendys at 1pm?”

 

To: Wonhoe

From: Hyungwon 

 

”See you then”

 

 

Hyungwon stumbled inside Wendys at 1:22, out of breath, hair soaked. He scanned the place for Wonho, who he found at one of the tables next to the windows. 

He hurried over, sitting down on the chair across from Wonho. 

”Sorry for being late, the weather surprised me” Hyungwon said, putting his bag on the floor next to him. 

”I noticed” Wonho said amused, leaning back ”What’s wrong?”

”Who said something was wrong?”

”Just tell me”

”Stop being so rude”

”Jerk”

””

Hyungwon crossed his arms, trying to look pissed but the both of them just started laughing seconds later. 

”Okay, but on a serious note” Hyungwon said, after calming down from the laughing, regaining his usual calm self ”I wanna talk about… Minhyuk”

Something changed in Wonhos eyes, and Hyungwon started questioning if this was a good idea. 

”First of all, why do you hate him?”

Wonho laughed at that ”Guess three time Hyungwonnie”

”Because he went to the US?”

”Hm, something like that” Wonho said, leaning back in his seat.

”So, that’s why Jimin had to hold you back that day? So you wouldn’t beat the living crap out of him?”

”Yes, that’s why” Wonho said calmly, taking a sip of his coffee, and Hyungwon sighed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter