twenty five

Breathless
Please log in to read the full chapter

I SEE YOU JUNGKOOK/HYEON SHIPPERS, don't worry I am DEFINATELY not finished with them yet ;)

-6 months later-

“Hyeon, where are you?” I heard the voice through my phone ask.

Groaning, I reluctantly got up and yawned, “I just woke up so I’m home I guess.”

A sigh came from through the phone, “You’re lucky that the studio gave us a month time off or else I’d be yelling at you for being late again but whatever.”

For the past 6 months, I’ve been hustling my over at the MTV studios. I was lucky enough that taking English back at Pusan National University actually helped me quite a bit, even if it wasn’t up to par with everyone else’s English, I still managed to get by without being fired. After seeing how hard working the interns from overseas were, they decided to give us a little over a months break, which sounded good to me since they even paid for our living expenses, I could finally take a break a breath a little.

I got out of bed and looked into the mirror at my horrible bed head, “Were we supposed to meet for lunch and I forgot again?”

I could practically hear her roll her eyes through the phone, “Yes, pabo. But it’s okay, I expected this to happen so just get ready in 30 minutes and I’ll meet you at the café downstairs.”

I giggled, “Thanks, you know me so well. I’ll see you in a bit,” I said before hanging up.

I looked at my phone’s lock screen and smiled. It was a selca that Jimin sent to me a few weeks ago while he was on the plane. They boys started their world tour a few months ago and so far each show had been sold out. But because of the time zone difference, it was quite difficult for us to skype or call one another since we both had long days and were seemingly exhausted by the end of them.

I started to dig out an outfit from my closet as I remembered our phone call the other night.

-

“We’re going to be in the states in a few days,” he said and I could hear him smiling through the phone.

“Oh? Is that so?” I joked as I pretended to not know that they were expected here. I already had a calender with dates crossed off as their arrival here got closer.

I heard him laugh, “Yes, don’t joke around about this. I’ve missed you so much, I can’t wait to see you again,” I heard him trying to keep his excitement down since it was 2am where they were and all of the other boys were sleeping, “this long distance thing is going to kill me. I don’t know how people do it.”

“It’s because they love each other too much to let go.”

“Just like how I love you.”

I laughed, “Do you still want me at the airport when you guys land?”

“Hmm, I’m not sure. At every airport there have been fans waiting and I don’t want you to get caught up in the crowds,” he explained, “Maybe you could meet us at our hotel?”

“I’ll be there.”

“I can’t wait.”

-

I felt myself smiling as I looked around my room to double check that everything was clean before I closed the door ad left.

Walking down the stairs I couldn’t help but feel excited about the next couple of days, the days in which I would anticipate their arrival.

My heart wavered as I quickly remembered Jungkook.

After leaving South Korea so quickly, I haven’t seen or spoken to him since the last time we fought and broke up. Watching BTS’ interviews, in the beginning you could tell that there was tension between him and Jimin, but overtime, they began to feel comfortable with each other again. And that relieved some stress from my shoulders. However, Jungkook and Sohyun never got back together, according to Jia who was still trying to patch things up with Sohyun, but couldn’t because Sohyun kept being stubborn.

Though Jungkook and Jimin seemed to be fine now, I still never tried to reach out to him be

Please log in to read the full chapter