eighteen

Breathless
Please log in to read the full chapter

"GODDAMMIT JUNGKOOK WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!"

I looked over at Jia who pushed me aside and quickly opened the door. We got in my room and saw Jungkook and Taehyung crowding in front of the Television playing what looked like to be a very intense game of Mario Kart.

"Sorry hyung, but I like to win," Jungkook said laughing at Taehyung who was now quite a ways behind him in the game.

Jia and I gave out a sigh of relief, which caused the boys to look up at us. "Oh hey, there you guys are," Taehyung said with a grin. "We were starting to wonder if you were beating Hyeon up or something Jia," Taehyung said with a laugh.

Jia rolled her eyes, "You guys are idiots." she muttered standing in front of them and turning off the TV.

Jungkook groaned, "HEY! Why did you do that? I was just kicking your boyfriend's over here!" Jungkook exclaimed, throwing his controller on the floor in frustration.

I gave out a tiny laugh at the idiocy that was going on in this room. Jungkook looked up at me with a brow raised, "So did you guys come up with something about... you know: us?" he asked nervously, biting down on his bottom lip. God why did he have to do that, he was so hot.

Jia sighed. "We figured that the only way that you two could, I guess, make this relationship 'work', is to either call it off with both Sohyun and Jimin or--"

I cut her off suddenly remembering the words that Sihyuk said. "And if the time comes and you two decide to call it off, Jimin breaks up with you." , there was no way I could break up with Jimin now. Jungkook looked up at me and frowned, "Why not?" he asked. I looked around the room and everyone was staring at me. "Wait, did I say that out loud," I muttered, smacking my palm against my forehead.

Jia nodded, "Yeah, you kind of did. Now why can't you break up with Jimin?"

I plopped down on my bed and stared at the ground. "Because of the contract," I mumbled. Everyone looked at me in confusion. "What contract?" Jungkook asked sitting down next to me.

I looked up at him, " Sihyuk kind of saw me and Jimin... getting back together," I explained slowly, "And he thought that I was going to end up like Yoona, so he made ma sign a contract promising I wouldn't do any of the things that Yoona did, and it also said in the contract that if the time came, that Jimin would break up with me." I explained giving out a huff.

Jungkook's jaw was open, and he groaned, running him hands through his hair. "What do we do now--"

"Well if you let me continue," Jia cut Jungkook off, "I would have also said that you could always keep your relationship a secret."

Jungkook looked at me, his eyes dancing with excitement and adventure. "Let's do it," he said without hesitation as he stood up.

I looked at him with a blank look. "But-- but what if we get caught?"

Jungkook shrugged, "Well that's the excitement isn't it? Always alert if we're going to get caught or not," he explained, "But if we did get caught, then of course Jimin would find out and he'd break up with you, right?" Jungkook continued as I nodded.

It all made sense. I mean, the only downfall to this plan would be if the media saw us, or worse, if Jimin or Sohyun saw us. I guess also if fans saw us and started spreading rumours, but I guess if they say me and Jungkook were dating that wouldn't really be a rumour because now we kind of were and--

"Hyeon, stop over thinking this," Jia scolded me, cutting me off of my train of thought.

I groaned, "But what if--"

"But don't you want to be with me?" Jungkook asked cutting me off, and a wave of sadness washed over his eyes. "No no no, Kookie, it's not like that," I explained, "It's just... I'm scared... You know I don't like the media attention and... If this goes wrong then..." My voice trailed off. Jungkook grabbed a hold of my hand, intertwining his fingers into mine. "Nothing is going to go wrong," he said giving me a reassuring smile. I looked over at Jia and Taehyung who were watching us carefully.

"Don't worry. We're not going to tell anyone," Jia said, and Taehyung stood there nodding beside her.

I let out a breath. "Alright, I'll give it a try." I said.

Jungkook ran towards me excitedly, grabbing my face in his hands and brought his lips to mine. When he finally pulled away, he gave me a grin, "Don't worry, you won't regret it," he whispered, pulling

Please log in to read the full chapter