fifteen

Breathless
Please log in to read the full chapter

Suga pulled his car up at the curb.

I opened the door and got out of the car.

Jungkook rolled down his window, "Are you sure you're going to be okay?" he asked, there was a hint of worry in his voice.

I nodded, "Yeah, don't worry. I'll be fine."

Waving at them, I watched the drive away and disappear at the end of the block.

Taking a deep breath, I straightened my clothes and opened the door to the Main building.

I looked around and didn't see Jimin anywhere.

Taking a seat on one of the benches in the building, I took out my phone to check the time.

7:00PM

I felt the bench move slightly as someone took a seat beside me.

"Thank you for meeting me, Hyeon," Jimin said as my eyes met his. I nodded at him, waiting for him to start talking, after all, that is why I was here; to give him a chance to explain himself.

He looked down at his hands nervously, but gave out a hard sigh as he cut straight to the chase.

"She was my last... relationship," Jimin started.

By ‘she’, I assumed that he meant Yoona.

"She... We...." He let out a deep sigh, frustrated that he couldn't seem to put his feelings into words.

"We were... happy. I met her through Sohyun, just like I met you," he said meeting my eyes, "I was hesitant at first to go out on this blind-date, but Jungkook convinced me that it'd be good for me. So I went along with the date, and we just... hit it off.

After that we started going out every week, and our relationship started to grow. She always there for me, and I was there for her. I... I trusted her, and I told her everything. And I mean everything. I told her my secrets, I even told her the other boys’ secrets. And when I gained that level of trust with her... I thought that I loved her... No... I was in love with her.

I don't know why she did it... Or if she didn't feel the same way, but she took everything I told her and ran with it. She ran to the press and she... She told them everything I told her... She told them everything, Hyeon..." he said his voice cracking.

"The next day, we went out like nothing happened, but then they were all over me, asking me questions and following us everywhere."

I didn't notice, but as he was talking, my hand somehow found my way into his, holding it carefully as if I was trying to help take away the painful memories.

"What.... How did you find out that she was the one who told..?" I asked him softly.

He sighed, "I had to find out through her phone... I wasn't being a dominant boyfrien

Please log in to read the full chapter