eleven

Breathless
Please log in to read the full chapter

My eyes still felt heavy as I tried to get up.

A warm smell filled my lungs – Bacon.

I scrambled out of bed and picked up a random white sweater that was lying around on the floor.

Walking down the hallway, I entered the kitchen and the warm aroma of the sizzling bacon filled the room.

I saw Jungkook at the stove with a frying pan in hand cooking breakfast.

"Hey," I yawned out.

He turned around, saw me and smiled, "Hey sleepyhead. Did you sleep okay?"

I nodded, "I slept like a baby," I said sitting down at the kitchen counter watching him take the bacon out of the pan and put it on a nearby plate.

"Hey, is Jimin up?"

"Yeah, he went to the hotel to get your things so you could change."

Jungkook sat the plate of bacon down and sat across from me, "Sorry this is all I know how to make."

I grinned, "No, it's fine, I love bacon," I said grabbing a strip off the plate and shoving it in my mouth.

I looked at Jungkook who was sipping his drink quietly.

To be honest I wasn't sure how I felt about him. After last night, I feel as if I trusted him but I wasn't sure if it was a brotherly trust or a romantic kind of trust.

The front door opened and Jimin came waltzing in with my bags in hand.

I wasn't sure where I stood with Jimin either after last night. I still didn't know if he wanted anything serious or if that was just a normal date for him.

"Hey Hyeon, you're up!"

I gave him a small smile as he approached me, "Yup, thanks for getting my bags by the way."

"No problem, anything for you," he said giving me a grin.

Jimin surprised me by giving me a small kiss on the cheek, leaving me in a short trance.

I looked over at Jungkook who, yet again, had on a blank expression as he stared at us.

I turned back to Jimin, "Hey do you mind handing me my purse?"

He gave a brief smile and grabbed my purse from off the couch, and handed it to me.

I took my phone out and saw that I had a missed message from Sohyun.

Hey Hyeon, I hope you had a good time with Jimin ;) 
By the way our English report is due tomorrow so don't waste too much of your time with Jimin and start working on it! See you when you get back tonight!

. I totally forgot that the assignment Mr Lee gave us was due tomorrow.

I gave out a loud moan.

Jimin came up behind me, and put rested his chin on my shoulder, “What’s wrong?”

I started to feel butterflies erupting in the pit of my stomach.

I glanced up at him, "Sorry Jimin, but I just remembered that I have an assignment due tomorrow and I really need to work on it, so I won't really be able to go anywhere with you today."

He gave me a small smile.

"It's alright, I understand. That gives me time to go visit my mom if that's okay with you."

"Why wouldn't that be okay with me? I wouldn't want to be the one holding you back from seeing your mom," I rolled my eyes playfully at him.

He quickly ruffled my hair and grabbed his keys from off the counter.

"I guess I’ll see you guys later, I'll be back before the train arrives tonight," Jimin said as he shut the door behind him.

I turned back at Jungkook who was giving me a questioning look.

I gave him a look back, "Don't look at me like that."

He raised one of his perfectly shaped eyebrows, "So... Are you guys’ official or what?"

I frowned.

What were me and Jimin?

Just a few moments ago he treated me like we were in a relationship when in reality, neither one of us really agreed to anything.

I shrugged, "I don't know. Maybe," I said getting up from my seat.

I cocked my head to look at Louis, "By the way, do you mind if I borrow your computer in your room?"

He nodded, "Go ahead," he said getting up from the table, "Just let me sign in so you can use it."

“Thanks Kook," I replied with a small smile.

After he logged on, he opened his closet and grabbed a towel off one of the shelves, "I'm just going to go take a shower, so just knock on the washroom door if you need me."

I sat down at his computer table and nodded.

I groaned and hit my head on the desk.

Stupid project. Stupid class. Stupid teacher.

To be honest, I didn't even want to take English. All I was really interested in was journalism but of course a

Please log in to read the full chapter