twelve

Breathless
Please log in to read the full chapter

3 weeks later

The cold September air blew into my face as I walked out of the school building. Looking around I saw Jimin waiting for me by a bench.

Upon seeing him, I smiled and jogged up to meet him.

"Hey, you," I said giving him a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Hey, you," he mimicked giving me a squeeze, "how was class?"

I rolled my eyes, "Boring, as usual."

Jimin and I have been going out for approximately almost three weeks now, and honestly, they've been the best three weeks of my life. I don't think I've ever had as much of a good time with Hoon than I have had with Jimin.

He's taken me out to movies, around the park, and has done all these cute romantic gestures that other guys would be usually be embarrassed to do.

And little secret, erhm, we kind of... You know. Did it on our fifth date.

Well, even though we were both extremely drunk and were both ually frustrated, it still meant something to me that I'd even went there with him.

I snuggled closer to him as we walked; I guess it made our relationship a little more... Real.

Aside from me and Jimin’s newfound relationship, I've turned out to have gotten especially close to Jungkook. To be honest, I think Jungkook knows more about me than Jimin does, especially the information revolving around my parents' death, which I haven't yet come around to talk to with Jimin yet.

Jungkook seemed to have gotten used to the fact of Jimin and I being together and he's stepped up and taken the role of being the big brother I've never had. But the hard part is that now every once in a while when I look into those eyes of his, I still feel fuzzy inside, even though I've tried countless number of times to push it away and focus on Jimin, and I think it may be working.

"So what time are we going to go down to the party with Jungkook and Sohyun?" I wondered looking up at him.

He wrapped his arm around my shoulder as we started walking in the direction of my dorm.

"Well, they've actually decided to meet us there, so we better get going once we get to your room."

The weird thing is, Jimin still hasn't asked to make our relationship official. I didn't want to question him about it since I knew that once he did, we'd be the center of attention in the media, and he was probably trying his best to avoid that.

We reached my room and I went straight to my closet to find something to wear as Jimin collapsed on my bed in exhaustion.

I scrummaged through my closet to find something decent to wear but nothing really appealed to me.

"Hyeoonnnn, what's taking you so long?" Jimin mumbled from my bed.

I sighed, "I have absolutely nothing to wear," I groaned in frustration. I wanted to make myself look appealing just in case some of their idol friends saw us going into or coming out of the party and I didn't want to make myself look like a slob.

Jimin raised his head to look at me, "Do you have to wear a dress? Why don't you just wear jeans and a top," he said mumbling.

I rolled my eyes, "Because jeans and a top are too underrated for a party, pabo," I said as a matter-of-factly.

"Well, I'd rather not have all the guys staring at you again," he said coming up behind me, "I want them to know that you're mine," he whispered into my ear.

Shivering, I gave in, "Okay, I'll wear some skinny jeans and a tank," I said wiggling out of his arms.

He smiled victoriously and sat back down on the bed, taking his phone out and started typing away.

I quickly changed into a pair of black skinny jeans and a floral tank top, finishing my outfit off with a pair of heels to give me height.

"Okay, I'm ready," I said giving myself one final look in the mirror.

He pulled me into his arms and kissed the top of my head.

"You look amazing, as always," he said as we walked out the door to his car waiting out front.

"Jungkook and Sohyun are already there so we better not keep them waiting any longer."

 

 

"Hey! You guys finally made it!" Sohyun said getting up to give me a hug.

I hugged her back, "Yeah sorry we took so long, it was my fault I couldn't find anything to wear."

Letting her go, I looked at Jungkook who had his arms open, ready for me to come into them.

I gave him a warm smile and wrapped my arms around him and he did the same, lifting me off the ground.

"Good to see you," he whispered in my ear, "You look great by the way."

I laughed, "You just saw me yesterday, and thank you," I said smiling at him.

I looked over at Jimin, who was already drinking.

I rolled my eyes.

I hope this boy didn't get as drunk as he did last time.

Sohyun grabbed my arm, dragging me to the kitchen.

"Come on! I have a surprise for you!" she said excitedly.

"Wait what surprise? Why do I have a surprise?" I said, obviously confused of what was going on.

I looked back at Jungkook who was grinning at me; he obviously knew what was going on.

"I'll be back soon," I shouted out at Jimin as Sohyun continued pulling my arm.

When we reached the kitchen, I sat down and faced her crossing my arms, "What did you do that for? Tonight was supposed to be a night out with Jimin and you just dragged me away!"

She rolled her eyes, "Yeah, whatever, you can go out with Jimin plenty of other times. This is important," she said with a serious look on her face.

I raised an eyebrow as she moved slightly to the right.

My jaw dropped.

"Hey Hyeon, have you missed me?!"

I practically jumped out of my seat and jumped up to give her a hug.

"Sora, what are you doing here?!" I said speechless as I hugged my best friend.

She pulled away and straightened out her dress that she was wearing.

"Well, I wanted to surprise you and since I have work off for the next couple of days, I thought it would be nice to come and visit my best friend!" she said squealing.

My face hurt that I couldn't stop smiling, "I can't believe you're actually here!"

"Neither can I!"

I looked over at Sohyun who was Standing beside us, watching us awkwardly.

"Oh yeah," I said quickly, "Sora, this is Sohyun," I said signalling Sohyun to join the conversation, "Sohyun, this is my best friend Sora."

Sora leaned in to give Sohyun a hug.

"It's nice to finally meet you, Sora," Sohyun said.

Sora smiled, "You too!"

Sohyun clapped her hands together, "Well, I'll leave you two ladies alone to catch up," she said as she grabbed herself a drink, "I'm going back to make sure the boys aren't completely drunk yet," she said with a wink.

After giving her a quick wave, Sora and I sat at the bar.

She gave me a sly look, "Sooooooo?"

"So what?"

She rolled her eyes, "I mean sooooo, what's the deal with you and Jimin?"

I grinned, "Well… We're kind of together now," I said as I took a sip of my martini, "No big deal."

Her jaw dropped, "No big deal?! My best friend is dating the hottest member of BTS, who happen to be like the biggest group in the world, and you just say, ‘OH, no big deal'"

I rolled my eyes at her. Typical Sora.

"You know, he is just a normal guy, Sora," I said, "Anyways, enough about me, how is everyone in Ulsan?"

She shru

Please log in to read the full chapter