seventeen

Breathless
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Thank god that that's over and done with," I said as I sighed with relief. The rest of the dinner with Sihyuk and the boys was very... interesting. I found that Sohyun and I were being interrogated a lot during the dinner by Sihyuk; I'm guessing that was because Sihyuk didn't know so much about us yet.

Jimin wrapped his arms around my waist as I fumbled with putting my key in the door. "Well at least he seemed to loosen up to you," Jimin said.

I sighed, "I guess. But I still think he hates my guts." I mumbled. "Who cares about Sihyuk right now," Jimin mumbled into my neck as I felt him leave tiny wet kisses on the sweet spots on my neck. I let out a deep breath still trying to get my key into the keyhole, but Jimin was distracting me.

"Chimmm," I groaned, "Stop it, I've got work tomorrow." He turned me so I was now facing him, his hands were still glued to my waist. He leaned in so that his face was inches away from mine, and I could feel his breath on my face. "Oh well," he said as he firmly attached his lips to mine. I knew I should have resisted since I couldn't be late for work yet again, but my body didn't seem to want to fight against him. I leaned in towards Jimin, wrapping my arms around his neck as I sighed into the kiss. I felt his tongue asking for entrance, and I slowly parted my li--

"Eh-ehm."

Jimin and I pulled away from each other looking very flushed. Jungkook was standing in front of us running his hands through his tousled hair. "Umm, I forgot my keys in your room so... Do you mind?" Jungkook mumbled trying not to make eye contact with me. Jimin groaned, "Dammit, Kookie. Couldn't you have just waited a few more seconds or something?" Jungkook shrugged, "Sorry hyung."

I let out a tiny laugh. "Sure, Jungkook. One sec." I finally got the door to open and Jungkook went straight inside as he looked for his keys. Jimin looked at his phone, "Sorry Hyeon, I have to go. I promised Yoongi hyung I'd give him ‘girl advice’ or something," Jimin said as he kissed the top of my forehead. I giggled. Probably wanted to talk to Jimin about Sora or something since her best friend was his girlfriend.

"Okay, see you soon." I said as I waving goodbye as I watched Jimin disappear down the hall.

I reached the door handle to push open the door when at the same time Jungkook pulled opened the door, causing our faces to nearly crash into each other. "Ooaf, sorry Kookie," I cracked out. I looked up at him to find up staring at me intently with those eyes of his. He shook his head as if to bring himself out of his daze.

"Yeah, it's okay," he grumbled. He pushed past me and started taking off down the hall. What the hell was wrong with him? I jogged down the hall to catch up with him, grabbing his arm turning him to face me. "What's wrong?" I asked him slowly.

He turned his face to the side, trying to avoid my question stare. "Nothing, it's nothing." he grumbled.

I gave out a shaky laugh. "Kookie, if nothing was going on, I wouldn't be here asking you what was wrong."

He looked back down at me, staring at me with those twinkling orbs. He let out a defeated sigh and ran his hands through his hair. "You and Jimin; that's what's wrong!" he practically shouted. I gave him a confused look.

"Why are we a problem?" I asked him.

He groaned in agony. "Remember when we were at the park, and I told you that I wasn't sure how I felt about you?" he asked me. I nodded my head slowly as the memory came back. I had a funny feeling in the pit of my stomach that I knew where this was going. Jungkook sighed, "Well I think I know how I feel now." he said emotionless. I stared at him, waiting for him to continue.

He looked at me, his eyes filled with sadness. "Every time I see you with Jimin, I-- I with that it was me. When he holds your hand, or when he wraps his arms around your waist. I wish that it was me. I want to be the one holding your hand. I want to be the one to hold you," he cried out.

I looked at him speechless, unsure of what to say. He continued. "Just then when I saw you and Jimin kissing... I... I wanted that to be me, Hyeon. God, when I'm with Sohyun; when I hold her hand or kiss her, I imagine it's you, because I only want you."

His hands were shaking as he slowly came towards me. "I keep replaying our kiss in my mind," he said as he brought his hand under my chin, and I watched at his eyes trailed down to my lips. "After I heard you sing... It was the most beautiful thing I've ever heard," he whispered as he leaned in slowly. "And when our lips touched..."

I remembered the feeling of electricity that jolted through my body when it first happened.

"Don't tel

Please log in to read the full chapter