Because I Care

Something Kinda Crazy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I am so touched,

There are 46 subscribers already :')

I will work even harder than before. 

What do you like more? Once a week update or twice?

Any opinion maybe? :)

 

VIII

Irene arrived at 15th floor where the dorm was. She saw a tall figure in all black outfits leaned his back against the wall while he was busy with his phone. He wore mask and a cap, looked so familiar. The person turned right and he saw Irene. He walked towards her.

“Noona, where have you been?” his voice was so deep, it sounded familiar.

“Are you Taehyung?” She asked.

He loosened his mask and she was right, he was Kim Taehyung.

“Ya! What are you doing here? Don’t you afraid if someone recognizes you,” Irene automatically grabbed his hand and dragged him inside the dorm.

The dorm was so quiet, possibly the members had already sleep. “What are you doing?” Irene asked him once again.

Taehyung took a very deep breath. He looked so different from usual. He looked furious and annoyed which made Irene feel intimidated. “So, where have you been? You said to Jinwook manager that you’re going to practice. He looked for you at the practice room but you weren’t there. You’re not at the dorm either. The members are now looking for you. Jinwook manager called me earlier, he thought you’re with me but you’re not. When I arrived here, there’s nobody. I called Wendy noona and she said she’s at Han River to look for you. Seriously, where WERE you???!” he snapped. Irene could see Taehyung was angry, if anything, he’s actually not angry but he was worried about her.

Irene looked down. She felt guilty. It was her fault to not inform Jinwook if he’s going to go out with Sunggyu. But what she didn’t understand was why Taehyung was there and why he looked so annoyed at Irene. She sighed, “I don’t know…but isn’t this the line that you shouldn’t cross? I know I am at fault, but it’s all between me and Jinwook oppa and Red Velvet why are y –“

“Because I care,” Taehyung interjected, sternly. The gaze on his eyes could kill thousand people, deep and rough. “Noona, Nari grandma asked me to take care of you. Imagine how worry she will be if anything happens to her granddaughter?!”

“Then don’t. I can take care of myself.” Irene retorted. “What do you know? You’re just a kid. You don’t even understand! It’s all because of you and your fans! They sent me death threats, telling me I have no talents. They said I am such a for always sticking near Bangtan Boys! It is so stressful for me, as a leader I don’t even have talents! What do you think about that, huh?! It’s better if you stay away from me. You’re not even my boyfriend!” She exploded. She cried a river.

Taehyung bent down, reaching for her. He hugged Irene tightly without even hesitating. He didn’t know that the comments affected her like that. All the bad feelings before melted down when he saw she cried. He patted her back gently. “Noona, I am sorry,” he whisp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter