The Answer

Something Kinda Crazy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

bultaoreune (do I spell it right? lol)...fireeeeeee! 

Lol sorry, I really like it when Suga says it. 

Here's another update, enjoy ^^

 

24

 

Taehyung was on his way back to his dorm when he received a message from Yerin. It was a confession from Yerin. She said that she liked him. Taehyung took a deep breath, “No girl, but I’m already taken,” he mumbled. He quickly replied the message, saying he’s sorry because he doesn’t really think of dating right now.

Taehyung used to be so easy when it came to a problem like this. He never rejected girls who confessed to him, but that time was different because he already had Irene. Suddenly a flashback played inside his mind. He blushed crazily, “That woman is a good kisser. I have to admit it,” he said to himself as he opened the door of his room.  

“Who’s the good kisser?” Jimin came from nowhere, making Taehyung jolted in shock.

“Man, you scared me,” he hit Jimin’s arm.

“Tell me!” Jimin demanded. “Oh no! Don’t say that you…and Irene noona!!!” Jimin gasped.

Taehyung quickly covered Jimin’s mouth with his hand, “Shut up. You’ll wake other members.” He hissed under his breath.

“Seriously…man, tell me! How was it?”

Taehyung rolled his eyes, “Why would I tell my ual activity to you? Duh please,”

Jimin became sullen, “Fine, you have changed Kim Taehyung,” he said.

“Don’t be so dramatic and mind your own business. You should start to make a move if you like Seulgi noona that much. I heard from Wendy noona that Jonghyun sunbaenim from CN Blue already hit on her,”

Jimin threw his body onto the bed, wailing like a baby chicken that lost its mother. “I don’t how to do it,” he complained. “She doesn’t seem to like me.” he sighed.

“You never know until you try, man.” Taehyung shrugged. “I’ll help you if you want to. Now, let’s sleep. I am so tired,” Taehyung lay down beside Jimin.

“Man, you’re so lucky that you could kiss Irene noona. That noona is hot and beautiful,” Jimin murmured.

Taehyung glared at him and hit Jimin’s arm violently, “Yah! Don’t you dare to fantasize over my woman! Tsk, I hate you Park Jimin!”

Jimin giggled, “You don’t need to worry. I don’t like her, but she’s beautiful, still.”

“YAH! Stop it!” Taehyung yelped in desperation. He kicked Jimin so hard that made Jimin fell from the bed. Boy was being so jealous.

**

The next day was August 10th, 2015. Taehyung woke up the earliest. He was all giddy and very excited. He woke up the other members and ran around the dorm. “WAKE UP! WAKE UP!!! TODAY IS ISAC* DAY!!!” He shouted crazily.

Suga flinched from his bed, “Shut up and let me sleep more,” he yelped.

Namjoon and Jungkook got up from their beds and headed to the kitchen where Jin and Jimin were already there, looked so worn out. ‘That boy is gonna meet his girlfriend. That’s why he’s acting like that,” Jimin said with no interest.

Jin eyes widened, “REALLY? Taehyung got a girlfriend? Who’s that fool for falling for that idiot??” He chuckled.

“That unlucky fool yet beautiful one, she’s Irene noona from Red Velvet,” Jimin shrugged.

Namjoon yelped, “REALLY?!!!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter