Cool Hot Sweet Love

Something Kinda Crazy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Surprise!!!  Double updates for today. 

Love you as always ^^ps: please read till the very end 😘

 

 

 

 

23

 

Everything moved in a 2x speed for Irene. After Sunggyu’s confession, nothing much happened. Both of them pretended that it never happened. And Taehyung didn’t even text her for days. Irene also, didn’t really care about Yerin’s confession anymore as the rest of the month was too hectic for Irene to handle. Project with Sunggyu, MC for Music Bank, and then she had to practice hard for Red Velvet’s comeback. But thank God that finally it’s the day for her and Sunggyu to film the MV, after yesterday they already recorded the song. It meant that she didn’t have to see Sunggyu that often.

They shoot the MV at A Studio. Irene dressed in a floral peach blouse and also white skirt. She looked especially stunning that day, no extravagant makeup, but that what made her looked more than beautiful, leaving Sunggyu in awe.

“Don’t stare at me like that, sunbae. You look at me as if I’m your prey,” she chuckled.

“It’s your fault for being that beautiful,” Sunggyu smiled sheepishly.

“Gosh, such a sweet talker you are,”

“No, it’s the truth. You could’ve been mine if it not for my stupid mistake,” he laughed awkwardly.

“Ha ha, very funny.”

The shooting took a whole day and it finally ended at 12 AM. Irene bowed at all the crews there before leaving the place. But Sunggyu held her hand, “Could I please have your time? I promise this time I will be very careful,”

“Sure then.”

Sunggyu escorted Irene inside his car. Irene sat next to the driver seat. There was a moment of silence.

“So…once again, I am sorry.” Sunggyu finally said.

“That’s okay, sunbae.” Irene said shortly. “At least a lesson learned. In the future, don’t be so reckless when you’re with your girlfriend,”

“Do I really have no chance?” He warily asked.

“Of?”

“To become your man,”

Irene didn’t answer. She really had no feelings left for him that time. She just smiled as an answer.

“So, no?”

“I don’t know…I adore you, and I respect you as a senior of mine. I guess, everything’s changing, right?”

Sunggyu heaved a sigh. He was disappointed, but he tried to accept the defeat. “But we still can be friends, right?”

Irene nodded, “Of course. We’re friends, even from the beginning.”

“Sure. Tell me whenever you have problems. I will gladly help you, just like the old times,” Sunggyu said, there’s a deep regret behind his voice.

Irene moved forward and hugged him. He’s the first one to change her after all. She patted his back, “Sure. I will do that, sunbae.” She said, smilling.

“Why do I feel so sad,” Sunggyu buried his face on Irene’s shoulder. She could’ve been his girlfriend but he ruined his chance, now he regretted it. But it was too late for him. She would never go back for him. He’s so heartbroken, no way that he could forget Irene quickly. Irene already occupied his heart. Not even an inch left for another person. “I do really like you, Irene ssi.” He choked on his words.

Irene pulled away from the hug, “You’ll find a better woman. I believe that,” she squeezed Sunggyu’s hand.

“Is this the end? We’re not going to meet anymore? Sin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter