Grow Apart, Get Closer

Something Kinda Crazy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

154 subbies!!! THANK YOUUUU T.T 

Love yaaa!!!

 

It’s been a month, and still no news from Sunggyu. He was like gone with the wind, without a word. He must have his own reason which she didn’t know. Before Irene thought she couldn’t survive without Sunggyu, but she’s wrong. She’s fine even without him, at least she tried very hard to depend on no one but herself. However she was still hoping that Sunggyu could actually explain why he suddenly cut their friendship.

And Irene thought everything was solved, no, one did not simply. Blind items about her and Sunggyu spread like a wildfire in mid July among entertainment insiders. Although it’s only blind item, the hints were obviously directed to her and Sunggyu. When she came to Music Bank that Friday, many stylists from other companies came to her, asking for a clarification. How in the world they’d know such things. She was terrified, worrying that the news might hit the media.

Irene paced her steps to her waiting room, Hyemi followed her silently. She was also stunned because she thought the news was already buried. Irene checked her phone once she sat in her waiting room, directly went to Naver and then Pann, and also Sports Seoul but there’s nothing about her and Sunggyu. She sighed in relief, “There’s no news about me and him, unnie. But why and how did they know about this?” she asked Hyemi, referring to the stylists.

“There must be another informant, but I don’t know about that too. I’ll call Sir Kiyoung, you…practice on your script. Forget about this for a moment, kay?” Then Hyemi went outside the room to call Kiyoung, leaving Irene alone.

Irene rubbed her temple, things got out of hand. If only she didn’t go to see him that night, everything would be okay by now. She took a deep breath, she really didn’t want to hate Sunggyu but she couldn’t. What made Irene despised him more was he didn’t contact her after that night although she sent him some messages. For God’s sake, Irene only wanted to know his reason.

Hyemi entered the room after twenty minutes. “Sir Kiyoung already got this covered. Apparently, the waitress at that café told her friends, and her friends spread the news to other friends. Glad that she didn’t take your pictures so she didn’t have the evidence. It’s all okay now, Joohyun ah.” She explained.

Irene took a very deep breath, “I am sorry, unnie. It’s all because of me,” she said, sounded very sad.

Hyemi smiled, “That’s okay, at least lesson learned. You should really re consider your relationship with him. I am not saying he’s a bad guy, but…he’s just too reckless. He should have protected you. But where is he right now? I am sure he already knew about the pictures, but I haven’t received any apology from his side. That guy always puts you in danger,” Hyemi patted Irene’s back gently.

Irene smiled bitterly, couldn’t agree more. Sunggyu WAS a good guy, but maybe time changed everything.

**

Infinite was having their comeback stage that Friday, glad that Irene didn’t have to interview them so she didn’t have to meet Sunggyu, she just didn’t want to. It’s a wrap, Irene and Hyemi walked slowly to the parking lot. But a figure that she was very familiar with came approaching them.

“Could I please talk to her?” It was Sunggyu. He asked for Hyemi’s permission politely.

Irene looked down, avoiding his gaze. Hyemi grabbed her wrist, “I am sorry, you can’t. Not after what you did to her,” she then dragged Irene to the car.

Irene was tempted to turn around and stole a glance at Sunggyu but in the end she didn’t and quickly got inside the van. Sunggyu looked at her back longingly, that delicate and warm figure of her was gone, Irene was so cold and awkward that day.

He knew he didn’t have the right to talk to her, not after what he did to her. He was fully aware about the pictures of her and Irene but he didn’t do anything. Ugly jealousy took over him so he let Irene suffered by herself. He just couldn’t stand the fact that there was another man who called her by her real name even casually texted Irene.

Just then he realized that she’s not his to begin with. He never confessed and he always got her into trouble. He took a deep breath, he’s being such an . He ignored her for weeks, leaving her messages unanswered, hoping that he could feel the satisfaction when he saw Irene suffered, boy he was wrong. He’s the one who suffered the most because he just lost a best friend of his and also lost his chance to make her his. He was too stupid to take her for granted.

He dragged his feet reluctantly to Infin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter