First Encounter

Something Kinda Crazy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I

Four young women got off from a car with very bright smiles. Fans surrounded them, taking photos and trying to get a handshake from the girls. They couldn’t stop smiling, greeted their fans merrily and accepted gifts from them. The girls were Red Velvet, a new group from SM Entertainment, one of the biggest companies in South Korea. The group consisted of Bae Joohyun or well known as Irene, the leader of the group. She was so petite and had a pure image. She’s considered as the most beautiful among the rest. Although she’s the oldest member, she didn’t look like one. The next was Kang Seulgi. She was the main dancer if the group. She had never ending charm. Although she’s in charge of charisma, in real life she’s actually a cutie. The most distinct feature of her was her eyes which were mono lids. She also smiled like a bear.

Next member was Son Seungwan, or known as Wendy. She was the vitamin of the group. She had an angel’s voice and her personality was also on top. She was small and cute. She was so easy going so she had a lot of friends. She was close with other idols such as Bangtan Boys, Mamamoo, and also EXO. Next is Park Sooyoung or Joy. She was the youngest of all. However she was the tallest of all. Her skin was also very white and she had a very beautiful smile. Although she was the youngest, she was very thoughtful and understanding.

They went to Jamsil Arena to attend Seoul Music Awards, annual music awards held by Sports Seoul. It was still winter so the girls wrapped themselves in coats. They walked side by side to the waiting room, followed by three managers and one bodyguard.

Irene seemed a bit off, something was bugging her mind. She walked a bit far from the other. Wendy who was aware of that came to Irene. “Something wrong, unnie?” Wendy asked.

“I just got a message from my sister. My grandma is hospitalized.” Irene said with low voice. She looked so defeated. She was super close with her grandmother that’s why the news really made her sad.

“I am so sorry, what to do…” Wendy grabbed Irene’s hand and held it tightly. “Should I tell the managers? Jinwook oppa will probably give you permission to see your grandma,”

“No, I can’t go now. I will ask Jinwook oppa’s permission after we perform. I am okay, Seungwan ah,” Irene faked a smile. Wendy knew that Irene was not okay so she didn’t let go of her hands.

In the middle of their way to the waiting room, they walked behind seven young men who were very noisy. They laughed so loudly and talked to others noisily. They were no other than Bangtan Boys, led by Kim Namjoon or known as Rap Monster.

“Today’s so cold right?” It was Kim Seokjin or simply called Jin. His body was shivering so hard though he already wore three layers of clothes. “I need someone to warm me,” he continued, he closed his eyes as he imagined a girl hugged him tightly.

Park Jimin and Jeon Jungkook laughed his off but Min Yoongi, known as Suga, gave him a murderous glare. “Cut it off, hyung. You sound like a ert,” he snapped.

Jung Hoseok or known as J Hope moved closer to Jin and hugged him, “See, I can make you warm,” he whispered. Jin struggled to get loose but Hoseok wouldn’t let him go. They all laughed but only one of them didn’t join the craziness. It was Kim Taehyung or known as V. He just followed his friends silently. Something was not right. He was not in the mood and it was clearly written on all over his face.

When Namjoon turned around, he saw Red Velvet members so he quickly stopped his walk, made the other members noticed their presence too.

“Oh, hello there!” he greeted Red Velvet. The girls bowed to all of them.

“Good afternoon sunbaenim,” They greet

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter