Another Confession

Something Kinda Crazy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

22

 

There’s no message from Taehyung yet again that Friday. Something didn’t feel right, Irene could feel it. Did he try to avoid her or did he suddenly meet another woman at Japan, she didn’t know. She didn’t like it when he didn’t contact her at all. That morning she went to the practice room with a very gloomy mood.

Sunggyu was already there, looking at her with a very worried look.

“Are you sick, Irene ssi?” he asked.

Irene shook her head weakly. “No,”

“Then, why do you look so lifeless? Wait….or are you actually always like that,”

Irene heaved a sigh, “Let’s just start sunbaenim.”

Despite her being so not in the mood, she still did well. She harmonized with Sunggyu well. But there’s just something she missed, the feels. She didn’t feel the song. She just sang it without soul. There’s nothing touching about her voice, as if she didn’t really experience it. That bothered Sunggyu.

“Irene ssi, look…you did good today, but…still, there’s no feels.” He commented.

“It’s hard. I don’t like the lyrics.”

“You don’t like the lyrics or you don’t like to sing it with me? At least be professional, if you don’t like to sing with me then just consider me as someone that you like,” he said.

Now that’s serious. “Sunbae, listen. I don’t know who started this mess, but I am partly at fault too for coming that night. If only I didn’t go, thing wouldn’t go this way. We didn’t have to record this stupid song.We were best friends but now I don’t know because I feel so awkward around you,” Irene exploded.

Sunggyu looked away, not wanting to see Irene. “I am sorry,” he said with a low voice. “That’s my fault,”

“Yeah, of course that’s YOUR fault. Professional you said? Look who’s talking. Where were you when I needed you the most? I texted you, I called you, but you ignored me all those times. At least tell me the reason. Why?”

They both got so tensed. Sunggyu collected all of his stuff, “Let’s just end it here. We have Music Bank after this, and I need to rehearse,” he said.

“As expected. You’re always like this, being a coward and leave as soon as problems arise,” Irene snorted, couldn’t care less.

Sunggyu froze, “Yeah, I am a coward and you are a liar then,” he argued back. “You said I was the first to call your real name? But what? What are you Bae Joohyun? A two timer? Yes I guess.”

“Wow, that’s so uncalled for. A two timer you said?” Irene spat. “You’re so wrong. You know nothing about me,” she was offended.

“Yeah because the person who knows you better is Kim Taehyung, of course I am nothing compare to him,” He shrugged, there’s a jab on his voice.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter