Something Kinda Crazy

Something Kinda Crazy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunggyu escorted Irene to sit in front of him, and after that, he closed the curtain of the cubicle and quickly sat in his seat. He handed Irene the menu book without a sound.
"Right after I sat, the menu book? Seriously sunbae," Irene grunted.
"You haven't eaten your dinner. Let's eat first, if we still have time, maybe we should go to Han River." Sunggyu reasoned, refused to look at Irene.
"How do you know, though? You sound like my mom," she complained.
He was different that night. He was usually very composed and calm, but that day he looked so nervous.
"I heard that the green tea latte in this cafe is good. You should try that. You love green tea anyway," Sunggyu hummed after some times.
Irene was flabbergasted. That reminded her of Taehyung.
"And from where did you get the information?" she asked.
"You may interrogate Kim Yeri after this," Sunggyu chuckled. His nervousness was long gone.
"That kid needs a lesson," Irene hissed under her breath.
Silence enveloped them then. Irene learned the room, it was very neat and gave a very comfortable impression. "Sunbae, this place is so good. But it doesn't match with your image. It's a bit too feminine, I guess? Gloomy and dark theme cafe will suit you very much, but this...look like Sungjong ssi or Woohyun ssi preferences.
Sunggyu sighed, "You read me wrong, Bae Joohyun ssi. Although I look so lifeless and spooky, I actually like a place with a nice interior like this. You don't know me at all..." he pretended to be hurt.
Irene giggled. It felt nice when he called her real name. "Sunbae, I think you deserve to call me by my real name from now on."
Sunggyu couldn't help but blush, "Really?"
"Hmm." Irene nodded. "You are my very first best friend from outside the company. I want to give you the honor."
Somehow the word best friend throbbed his heart, still a best friend of her after all this time. Sunggyu just smiled silently.
"Call. I'll call your real name, but you should call me oppa from now on,"
"What?" she shrieked, curling her fingers. "That's so cringy,"
"All or nothing," Sunggyu said smugly.
"Fine then, Sunggyu ahjussi."
Sunggyu squinted his eyes, "What did you say? Ahjussi? You're a grandma then,"
Irene laughed. The order came after that. She ordered green tea latte as what Sunggyu recommended, and also a chocolate croissant. While Sunggyu went with a big portion of steak and hot Americano. They talked to each other while happily dug their meals. They reminisced the old times, when they first met, when Irene got scolded from Jinwook after ran away with Sunggyu.
Irene felt good. Sunggyu changed her to be someone better, that's a fact. Not gonna lie, but she also thought about Taehyung. Taehyung and Sunggyu were kind, too kind. But they had different charms, she was too comfortable when it came to Sunggyu. He just like her older brother. So that means, she wasn't actually in love with him? But that didn't mean she like Kim Taehyung. She shook her head, "Sunbae...hm I mean, ahjussi, no...o - oppa, I need to go to the washroom," she said abruptly. She put her bag and her phone on the table and quickly dashed to the washroom before Sunggyu could even reply.
Sunggyu smiled looking at Irene's antics. He took a deep breath, it's fixed, he's going to confess.
Just then Irene's phone rang. Sunggyu peeked the screen from where he sat.
"Hm? Kim Taehyung? As V from Bangtan?" he was shocked. "But, do they know each other?" he questioned himself.
Taehyung kept calling, for about five times. Then a new message popped on the screen,
Kim Taehyung : Bae Joohyun!!!! Are you sick?!!! WAIT FOR ME AT THE DORM, I'LL BRING YOU SOMETHING TO EAT!!!"
"Bae Joohyun, you are lying. I am not the first nor the o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter