Lady's Room

Something Kinda Crazy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Another filler ^^

 

Irene and Hyemi were already waiting at the director’s room before 1 PM. They sat silently there. Hyemi was very friendly. She was a bit chubby and short. She had bob cut hair and she wore glasses. She used to be one of EXO’s managers before transferred as Red Velvet’s manager, replacing Jinwook.

Hyemi knew everything that happened to Irene from Ming. Irene was wrong, but she sympathized with her. Irene was at the age when she should date freely, but the fact that she debuted late, must be hard for her. Also, Irene was very beautiful, many males wanted a piece of her.

“Everything is going to be fine, dear.” She patted Irene’s arm gently, trying to comfort her.

Irene nodded in response, “I am ready for the consequences, unnie.” Her voice sounded hoarse.

After twenty minutes of waiting, a man in his late 50 came inside the room. He was one of SM’s directors, Kim Kiyoung. He was almost bald, had that smiley face, making everyone liked him. Irene sighed in relief when she saw him, at least it wasn’t Kim Youngmin, that devilish man.

Kiyoung sat on his chair, looking at Irene right on her eyes. He had that fatherly gaze.

“I guess you know the reason why you’re here,” he opened that day’s meeting.

“Yes, Sir.”  She whispered.

Kiyoung frowned, “You shouldn’t do that in the first place, Miss Irene. You know, we have to pay Dispatch for ₩4.500.000,” there’s a hint of disappointment on his voice. “You should be very careful next time,”

Kiyoung sighed, “You are so beautiful, an excellent dancer. You should know your value, don’t ruin your future just because of a man.” He advised her. He was very genuine.

“I am sorry, Sir…” that’s the only thing that she could say.

“I know, it must be hard for you. You have so many options because lots of male idols are hitting on you,” he said jokingly. “Anyway, you may go. But please, be careful in the future. Kim Hyemi, take care of her and the other members,” he continued.

Hyemi and Irene got up from their chairs. They bowed at Kiyoung respectfully.

“But before…” Kiyoung stopped them. “I didn’t say you shouldn’t date, right? Just be careful so you won’t get caught.” He winked. “Now, shoo…” he motioned Hyemi and Irene to leave the room.

Irene and Hyemi exchanged glances. No way, it was too easy. Irene was so ready for the worst punishment, but what was that again? Kiyoung must be drunk. Irene couldn’t believe it. Nevertheless, Hyemi and Irene le

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter