BangVelvet Generation

Something Kinda Crazy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello dear readers, thankyou for always be there, reading and commenting this story. 

Sorry for not updating much because I am being so busy. 

I just resigned from my job and preparing to move to another city, please forgive me :(

Here's the new chapter and I'll post another one tomorrow. 

HAPPY FASTING FOR ALL MUSLIM READERS ^^

 

 

Taehyung knew everything that happened to Irene from Wendy. She would always tell Taehyung everything about Irene, the things between Sunggyu and Irene included. He was disappointed at Irene at first, it was inevitable that he felt betrayed. But then he was very aware that Irene wasn’t his to begin with. And everybody knew Irene was hella fine, every man wanted a piece of her, that’s normal. So he tried to understand the situation and moved on. That’s until he got information from his stylist that someone caught Sunggyu and Irene went on a date, at least that’s what they said. He became so restless, he was jealous, though he knew they were not dating, still, he couldn’t hide his feelings. So after the oversea schedules ended, he rashly went to Red Velvet’s dorm, just so he could see Irene’s face.

He dragged his feet halfheartedly as he didn’t want to leave Irene that fast, but smile plastered on his face, too happy that finally he could meet her. He liked her too much, even Jimin always for being too smitten in front of Irene. He smiled wider upon remembering Irene’s shy expression when he earlier. He had a good feeling about that.

He’s about to reach Jin’s car when he saw Sunggyu got off from his car. He believed Sunggyu saw him too but Sunggyu looked away.

“Sunbaenim,” Taehyung called him. He quickly caught up with Sunggyu, loosening his mask.

“Eh? Taehyung ssi,” Sunggyu frowned when he saw Taehyung.

“I believe your dorm isn’t here, right?” Taehyung somehow managed to sound calm.

Sunggyu scratched the back of his neck nervously, “I just drop by to meet my friend.”

“Ah,” Taehyung nodded.

“And your dorm isn’t here either.” Sunggyu counter attacked. “What are you doing here at this hour? Maybe I can drive you back to your dorm,”

Taehyung chuckled, “No need. I borrowed Jin hyung’s car,”

“Kay then. Taehyung ssi, I am sorry…but I am in hurry,” Sunggyu kept glancing at his watch.

Taehyung heaved a sigh, “Are you going to meet Joohyun? Even after what you did to her? Sunbaenim, if I were you, I would have known my place. There’s a line that we shouldn’t cross. You know that better than me,”

“Well…I guess, you just don’t understand, kid.” Sunggyu snorted. “You’re not old enough to grasp the situation,”

“You don’t say.” Taehyung retorted. “Let’s just drop the sunbae – hoobae thing here and let me speak as Kim Taehyung.” He took a deep breath. “You always put her in danger, you make her suffer, and you stain her reputation. If you really like her, you shouldn’t be too selfish. But look what you’ve done to her. That’s such a dickmove.”

Sunggyu was annoyed and angry at the same time. It’s more because of what Taehyung just said was true. He was being such a . But his pride didn’t let him to back off.

“And what are you to tell me? It’s not like you’re her boyfriend,” Sunggyu shrugged. “And I don’t think Irene is willing to date a kid,”

Taehyung gritted his teeth, “First, I am not a kid. Second, you clearly don’t have an idea that we’ve known each other since forever. I know every single thing about her,” he said smugly.

Sunggyu took a deep breath, “Let’s just end it here.”

Taehyung shook his head, “Let’s leave this place together then. I am telling you, Joohyun will be so pissed if she sees your face right now, sunbaenim.”

Sunggyu ignored him and kept walking towards the lobby but Taehyung caught him, he grabbed Sunggyu’s hand tightly. “It’s a friendly reminder, sunbaenim. I hope you don’t recklessly go there without your mask. Goddamit, you’re so stubborn! Stop making Joohyun suffer!” Taehyung almost lost his patience.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter