Sunggyu and Taehyung

Something Kinda Crazy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Oh My God Sun

37 SUBSCRIBERS ALREADY!!!!

Thank YOU SO MUCH GUYSSS :'))

Here...enjoy ^^

xoxo

knwditha

 

 

V

Irene went to the practice room alone at the middle of that night, again. She went to practice as usual. Even though she was already an excellent dancer, still, she didn’t want to stop practicing. It was 1.00 AM when she the music. She danced wholeheartedly. She’s a perfectionist. She cared about the detail, and even repeated again from the start when she made a mistake.

She had lots of reason to be perfect in dancing. That day, after Music Bank, she read a lot of hateful comments on articles about her being talentless. Antis said she only had a beautiful face. They said she couldn’t sing, couldn’t rap, and Seulgi was the best dancer of all. She had no presence on the group. It made her sad and restless.

As she was so focused on practicing, she didn’t realize that there was another person in the room. When she turned off the music, the person clapped. It was Sunggyu. Irene was shocked but as soon she knew he was Sunggyu, she bowed politely.

“Wow, even you’re better than Hoya,” he exclaimed.

“Oh, sunbaenim, why are you here? Again? At this hour?”

“I just finished recording. I heard sound of music at the corridor so I got curious, turns out that it’s you,” he explained. “You aren’t tired? You have lots of comeback shows and fan signings, and now you’re practicing,” He sat on the floor. Irene sat across him, folding her spare clothes while facing Sunggyu.

Irene smiled, “I don’t know, I am not that tired. In fact, this is what I need. If I don’t practice, I will fall behind the other members.” She rubbed her arm gently. It was a strange feeling. She usually was so awkward and shy towards stranger, but something about Sunggyu was different. She was so comfortable when he’s around and it was only their second meetings.

“Don’t let the burden consume you, Irene ssi. I know, being a leader isn’t easy but you need to be kind to yourself too. I used to be like you back then. I had a mindset that I need to be perfect in everything. But later I realize I hurt myself for being like that. Besides, I have Hoya and Dongwoo who are good in dancing, Woohyun and Myungsoo who I can rely on singing, Seungyeol and Sungjong who are good in shows. I don’t need to worry, because the members blend together perfectly.”

Irene took a very deep breath and exhaled slowly. Sunggyu’s words suited perfectly with her condition now. Her eyebrows furrowed, seemed like she’s deep in thought. She was hesitating for a moment, “I don’t know whether I can talk about it or not…but you know, I am the most talentless among other members. Seulgi is the best dancer, Wendy is the best singer, Joy is the best entertainer, and Yeri is the best mood maker. While me, I am so lifeless, I don’t have confidence like Wendy or Yeri. I can’t rap and I can’t sing. Somehow, it makes me very sad, people say the leader of Red Velvet is so useless,”

Sunggyu looked at Irene. Indeed, she looked so down that time. Sunggyu noticed that even though Irene didn’t talk a lot and looked so fragile at times, she never looked so sad like that. Even when Red Velvet won awards, she never cried before but that time she’s on the verge of tears.

“Can I pat your back?” Sunggyu asked. But before Irene answered he already moved closer to her and patted her back gently, “I believe this is what you need the most right

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter