Kim Sunggyu

Something Kinda Crazy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello there, readers!

I am so happy to know there are 21 users who subscribe to my story

Thank you so much. I really appreciate it :)

Till next time, xoxo 

knwditha 

 

III

Red Velvet girls were still sleepy but they had to catch the flight to California at 6 AM. The girls looked so tired and worn out, but they still greeted the fans who waited at the airport cheerfully. Irene waved at them happily. One of the fans moved closer to Irene. She looked at Irene miserably. “What’s wrong?” Irene asked, grabbing the girl’s hand tightly despite Jinwook asked her to move quickly.

“Unnie, are you dating Kim Taehyung?!” she asked, out of the blue.

“What?! No of course not. From where did you get the rumor?” Irene asked. She was panicked.

“SMA 2015, hmmm…the way you two looked at each other. There’s no way there’s nothing between you,” The fans didn’t give up.

“Really, I am not dating him. We’re not even close.”

“Screencaps and edited pictures of you and him went viral since last week. Haven’t you seen it? Your name and his became the most searched names on Naver and Daum,”

“Really??!” It was shocking. Irene couldn’t believe that.

The fans was about to show the pictures but Jinwook stopped her. “We are in hurry. Please.” He said sternly to the fan.

 “Gotta go! I will search it by myself, bye! Take care!” Irene said, waving her hand to the fan.

“Unnie too…please take care! Stay away from Bangtan members. Their fans are so scary! I don’t want you to get hurt!” The fan exclaimed.

Irene couldn’t help but thought about it on the ride to California. The girls sensed something’s wrong with her but they didn’t dare to ask. They kept talking about things that weren’t sensitive. Irene really wanted to check the internet, but they were still in the sky. The words stay away from Bangtan made her cautious and afraid. She was really worried if there were any sasaeng took pictures of her and Taehyung in Daegu. If anything, she felt guilty if Taehyung’s image was damaged because of her.

The long flight was finally ended when they arrived at Los Angeles. The girls stretched their bodies due to the long time sitting. They were very excited to be there, especially Yeri. It was the first time for her to go abroad with the other members. She jumped up and down, and sang because she was very happy.

There weren’t so many fans there, like in Korea. Only fifteen people showed up for them at the airport. But that’s enough to surprise Red Velvet because the girls didn’t have any idea fans would find out about their schedules.

They had Red Velvet banners with them. Irene read the banners, most of them said Fighting, and other comforting words. Her eyes were about to pop when she read Vrene banner. What? Vrene? As for V and Irene. It looked like the other members saw the banners too. Finally, things that they were afraid of were soon to be happened.

From Los Angeles, they took a bus, which was already prepared by SM, to Palmdale where the MV would be made. They girls had breakfast at local restaurant before. Irene quickly fished her phone from her bag.

“Seulgi ya, please direct me to Naver.” She asked Seulgi for help.

Seulgi froze. She looked at the other members, asking for help. But the girls were so helpless. They looked away.

“W - why so s - sudden, unnie?” Seulgi stuttered. Sweats fell from her temple.

“It’s so strange, you know. People started to pair me with V from Bangtan. It’s very weird. I want to know what happen,”

“We should eat first, unnie.” Wendy urged. She placed a big slice of meat on Irene’s plate.

“Can we please tell her the truth?” Yeri put down her fork. She’s so done. “Unnie deserves to know,”

“What’s this, girls?” Irene demanded an answer. She looked at the members, one by one. “So, you hide something from me. What’s that? Tell me, now.” Her voice was so calm but it was filled with force.

Joy opened Naver and she typed Taehyung’s and Irene’s names. She gave the phone to Irene.

“Here, unnie. You can read it by yourself,” Joy said. Her voice shook.

Irene read the articles, literally one by one. There were screencaps of last SMA 2015. It was when Irene laughed at Soyou’s joke and when Taehyung and Irene accidentally looked at each other. Aside that, there were also edited pictures of them, holding hand, looked at each other ‘lovingly’. Irene then read the comments. She was very sad, most of the comments were very mean, Taehyung’s fans even sent her death threats.

“So…that’s why, the staffs at the photo shoot, the fans at the airport, this explains everything. I am so worried because paparazzi might take photos of me and Taehyung while we’re in Daegu, turn out it’s about SMA. Really…” she looked devastated and disappointed.

Seulgi and Joy looked at each other upon hearing Taehyung’s name mentioned. Well, was that mean there’s something between Taehyung and Irene. Seulgi was really curious.

“I am sorry unnie. All we wanted to do is to protect you.” Wendy said.

“This isn’t about protecting me. I don’t care whether I got hate comments like this. But why, why you guys lied to me?!”

“We don’t want you to see the comments.” Yeri said, she lowered her head, felt a pang of guilt.

“I appreciate you, but really…I was so worried for the whole week because I am afraid what if sasaeng took photos of me and Taehyung while we’re at the hospital. But really…I have no word,”

“Unnie…so is there…something between you and Taehyung?” Seulgi asked, fiddling her fingers.

“Seulgi ya, let’s not talk about it right now. I am not in the mood. I’m still disappointed at you. ALL OF YOU,”

Irene got up from her seat and left the restaurant, walked back to the bus.

“So, Joohyun unnie and Taehyung, are they really dating?” Seulgi asked after Irene left.

Wendy shrugged, “I don’t know. But one thing for sure, there must be something between them. I’ll ask Taehyung once the filming end. I can’t wait to know,” she whispered. Wendy knew everyting, she just didn’t want to spill the tea.

**

The MV was done after 3 days of filming. They were so excited and happy as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter