Heartfelt (?) Confession

Something Kinda Crazy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello there ^^

I am sorry for this sudden update. 

I am going out of city for the whole next week so I decided to update this chapter today, so next week there won't be any update :(

Thank you for keep reading this story despite it's still lacking here and there. 

Your inputs will mean so much for me. 

Thank you once again ^^

xoxo 

knwditha

 

X

It was finally the day, May 1st 2015, the day for Irene to debut as a MC for Music Bank. She went to KBS Building an hour earlier than the other members, to practice more with Bogum. She didn’t say a word to Jinwook who drove the car for her. First, it was because she’s still annoyed that it’s been a week she couldn’t meet Sunggyu because of him, and second, she was too nervous to talk. She couldn’t let her eyes off of the script, forcing her mind to memorize it well. Jinwook glanced from the front mirror, sighed. “Joohyun ah, stop being so cruel to yourself. You’ll do well, I believe it.”

But Irene didn’t say anything in response.

“Yeah right. Do whatever you want, Ms. Bae Joohyun,” Jinwook said, gave up.

They arrived at KBS. Irene quickly put a happy mask, greeting the fans merrily. The fans cheered for her hard. They had high expectations for her, which made her even more worried. She walked straight to the waiting room, Jinwook followed her behind. Suddenly, she stopped her step. “I forget my scripts! It’s in the car!” she exclaimed. Before Jinwook could say a thing, Irene already snatch the car key from Jinwook’s hand and dashed to the parking lot.

“BAE JOOHYUN!” Jinwook yelled but Irene didn’t care at all.

“Wait me at the waiting room! I will be quick!”

Joohyun quickly searched for the car once she arrived at the parking lot. She panted like crazy but she could care less. She quickly grabbed her scripts, locked the door, and ran rashly inside the building. She was in hurry that she didn’t know there was a person walked from different direction. She bumped into that man, no other than Sunggyu. She fell on the floor, and Sunggyu quickly helped her by grabbing her wrist.

“Irene ssi, you okay?” Sunggyu asked, sounded concerned.

Irene nodded, “I am okay, sunbae. But I should go, real quick!” She was about to run again but Sunggyu held her wrist tightly.

“WAIT…” He said sternly. “Let’s walk together,” His voice which was usually calm, that time was so full of force. Sunggyu rarely showed that side of him when he’s with Irene. She had no choice but followed him obediently. The staffs of the music show only looked at them without interest as they were also in hurry. Sunggyu and Irene took the elevator to floor 10th, where Irene’s waiting room was. There’s no one inside the elevator except both of them.

None of them dare to open their mouths, too nervous and too awkward.

“Good luck for your debut as a MC,” Sunggyu finally said.

“You too, sunbaenim. Fighting for your solo comeback,” Irene said with low voice. The will to study her script again was long gone. She had mixed feelings that time, happy that she could finally see him and sad that Sunggyu looked somehow cold and awkward. She didn’t use to that side of Sunggyu.

Sunggyu sighed, escaping a small, yearning, awkward laugh. “Is it wrong if I miss you?” he mumbled, still could be heard by Irene.

Irene blushed. Her heart skipped a beat. What was that feeling again? It’s been so long since she felt that way. She was so touched that there’s a person who missed her. She felt so special. Despite her personality which was so hard to approach, Sunggyu didn’t even give up and accepted the way she was. Also, he helped her to break her shell, which was good.

“I guess, it’s wrong then.” Sunggyu concluded since Irene didn’t say anything in response.

“No, sunbaenim. Honestly…I – I”

But before Irene could finish her sentences, the elevator opened, revealing Jimin and Taehyung who were waiting to enter. Taehyung didn’t look happy, he was kind of pissed, seeing Sunggyu with Irene looked so close. He stole a glance at Irene who stood there awkwardly. The gaze on his eyes was demanding an answer from the lady.

Jimin bowed at the both Sunggyu and Irene. “I heard today is your debut as a MC, noona. Fighting!” he cheered, hoping that he could melt the awkwardness between the three.

“Thanks,” Irene answered shortly.

“Sunggyu sunbaenim, good luck for your solo come back,” This time was Taehyung. He smiled his trademark smile, a rectangular shaped smile. But that didn’t look so genuine.

“Thank you. You too, be number one again this time too.” Sunggyu said to Taeyung kindly. “We should go,” he turned to Irene and grabbed her wrist, escorted her outside. Irene was kind of stunned so she didn’t shove Sunggyu’s hand, instead she followed him quietly.

Taehyung clenched his fist, couldn’t take his eyes off of them. Jimin pushed him inside the elevator gently. He glanced at his best friend, felt bad. “So…are they….uhm –“

“No, they are not dating. If anything, I feel like Sunggyu sunbaenim is the one who likes her, not the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter