Reconciliation

Something Kinda Crazy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SURPRISE!!! HEHEHEHEHH

 

20

The girls had done their dance practice session and were heading to the recording studio when Park Ipsun, Kiyoung’s assistant, stopped them. She was looking for Irene.

“Dear, you need to come with me. There’s something that Sir Kiyoung wants to talk with you,” Ipsun said, smiling. But her smile somehow was so enigmatic.

Irene heart sunk, could it be…because of Sunggyu, again. She looked at the members who were also clueless then she looked at Hyemi, it seemed like Hyemi didn’t have an idea too.

“You only need Joohyun unnie, Miss?” Wendy asked.

“Yeah dear,” Ipsun answered, still smiling.

Irene got up, dusting the invisible dirts from her clothes. “I’ll be back soon,” she forced herself to smile, and then followed Ipsun obediently. On the way to Kiyoung’s room, Ipsun didn’t say a thing so did Irene. She was just too afraid, she couldn’t bear the guilty feelings if it’d be about Sunggyu again.

They finally arrived in front of Kiyoung’s room. Ipsun knocked the door politely before.

“Come,” Irene could hear Kiyoung’s voice from inside the office.

Ipsun opened the door, Kiyoung was already there. He’s not alone, he’s with Sunggyu and the manager of Infinite. Irene eyes wide opened upon seeing Sunggyu was there. Sunggyu tried to look away.

“Have a seat, dear.” Kiyoung motioned Irene to sit next to Sunggyu.

It was such a strange atmosphere. What in the world did Sunggyu do there, she didn’t have the idea.

“Wow, it’s so quiet. Strange, because I thought you’re best friends,” Kiyoung said. He chuckled.

“We’re though,” Sunggyu responded, but Irene still locked .

“So…I really want to meet you guys because yeah…you know, you’re being such a hot topic these past two months.” Kiyoung heaved a sigh. “And it’s not good. And to add the burden, last night Dispatch caught another couple from SM in a date, you know…Kai of EXO and Krystal of FX. They’re not supposed to out this year. It’s between you and them because Dispatch had your photos. So…we, the managements, have to…you know, to make a decision.” Kiyoung looked so sorry, his expression was full of guilt.

“And you’re telling us to save them by sacrificing ourselves? Wow, that’s brilliant,” Sunggyu snorted, slow clapping.

“You got the point, young man.”

“What makes us then? What’s her for you? For the company?? Is she that low so that you use her to save another one? That’s not fair!” Sunggyu said furiously. “We’re not dating, we’re not a couple. We’re just best friends. Is that wrong??”

Kiyoung rubbed his temple, “We’re in a difficult situation right now. That’s a win-win solution. Kai has lots of fans, so do Krystal. We’re afraid their dating news will affect the fans. You know since –“

“Since what? Are you going to say Irene has fewer fans or are you going to say EXO is better than Infinite, because Sir, you’re w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter