Green Tea Ice Cream

Something Kinda Crazy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Really guys?! 26 Subscribers!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH :))) T.T

Enjoy! :) xoxo

knwditha

 

IV

It was March already. The time for Red Velvet’s comeback had finally arrived. The girls packed their stuff to Music Bank. They chatted to each other loudly, especially Yeri who couldn’t stop laughing, jumping up and down like there’s no tomorrow. The girl was just too hyper. At 9.00 in the morning they were already in the car. Irene sat next to the manager like usual, while Wendy and Seulgi sat next to each other in the middle, and Joy and Yeri sat at the back.

Irene glanced at the members from the front mirror, “Are you guys ready?” she asked.

“Of course!! We’ll meet our fans soon,” Yeri beamed.

“Yerim, it’s your debut. Do well, okay?!!” Wendy said.

“Yes, unnie!” Yeri smiled ear to ear. She couldn’t wait to make her very first stage with Red Velvet.

They arrived at KBS Building and quickly got off from the car. Their fans already waited at the main gate of the building. They quickly greeted them and went straight inside the building. “Already saw my banner outside,” Yeri hummed as they walked to the waiting room.

They happened to meet Bangtan Boys at the corridor. Irene looked away. She was so pissed only by looking at Taehyung’s face. But Wendy already ran to them, followed with Yeri.

“Good morning, sunbaenim!!” Wendy greeted. “Look who’s with me! She’s Kim Yeri, our new member. Please take a good care of her,” Yeri bowed at Bangtan.

“Yeri ssi is so cute,” Hoseok sang. “Totally a girl who I want as lil sister,” he continued.

“Please take care of me, sunbaenim,” Yeri said.

Irene walked slowly behind, kept a distance with both groups. She looked at the members of both groups who were so close. There was a strange feeling inside her heart. She somehow was very envious of the members who could easily be friend with others. Born with awkwardness and abundant shyness, it was an impossible thing to do for Irene. Sometimes, she really wanted to approach others first, but her body and mouth just couldn’t make it.

Taehyung kept stealing a glance at her without her realizing. He knew Irene was annoyed and didn’t like his presence because it was all written on her face. He knew and realized that it was because of his fans. He really wanted to talk to her, but he was afraid if he pissed her even more so he refrained.

They were in front of Red Velvet’s waiting room. The girls bid goodbyes to Bangtan, Irene included, but she skipped greeting Taehyung.

Irene and Wendy were the first to get their makeup done. Wendy stole a glance at Irene. “Unnie, by any chance…are you still, uhm…angry at us?” she asked timidly.

“Of course not!! Why would I? You are my sisters, there’s no way I can get angry at you for a long time,” Irene exclaimed, smiling.

“But earlier, you looked so pissed. Even Namjoon asked me, whether something’s wrong with you or not,”

“Oh? You droppe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter