Son Wendy's Confession

Something Kinda Crazy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Over 100 users subscribed to this story!!!

THANK YOUUUUUUUU!!!!! 

Enjoy. See you next week with another update ^^

xoxo

 

XIII

“Unnie, do you want to stay a bit more? I have something to tell you,” Wendy whispered on Irene’s ear, making sure the others didn’t hear her. The five of them were at the studio. Apparently, they were going to make a comeback on early September. They needed to overview their new concept and to hear the demos of their songs.

“Something’s wrong?” Irene asked while collecting her papers.

Wendy nodded in response.

 “Sure, where do you want to talk?”

“Rooftop,” Wendy said. “I will tell Jinwook oppa that we’re going to be late. I will tell him I need to practice more on my voice and you’ll accompany me.” She smiled but somehow Wendy looked so troubled.

Irene patted her arm gently, “Sure, I am still grounded anyway,” she giggled softly.

After the directors dismissed them, Wendy quickly got up from her seat and walked towards Jinwook. She whispered to him then Jinwook quickly looked at Irene suspiciously. “This is not some kind of manipulation right? You’re not trying to do something illegal with her behind my back, right? For your information, she’s still grounded,” Jinwook pointed at Irene.

Wendy laughed at Jinwook. “Of course not! You can count on me, oppa!”

“Yeah, I believe you, not her.”

“I hear that, oppa.” Irene sang from where she stood.

“Sure…you can go, but I will pick you up at 12 straight. If you’re not here when I pick you, I will not forgive you.” He threatened. “I will drop Seulgi, Joy, and Yeri at the dorm. Take care, girls!” Jinwook bid goodbye to both Irene and Wendy.

“See you at the dorm, unnie!!” Yeri chirped and then followed the other to the parking lots.

Wendy linked her arm to Irene’s. She escorted Irene to the rooftop of SM Building. The rooftop was so famous among SM Artists. It was like a secret place for lovers to meet. Wendy opened the door carefully. There was no one there, she sighed in relief. Wendy took a really deep breath, enjoying the scent of summer which was slowly arriving. Irene sat on the bench there, looking at Wendy with a very worried look.

“Seungwan ah, are you okay?” Irene asked, concerned.

Wendy turned back, walking towards her and sat next to her. “So…where do I start,” she mumbled.

“Unnie…actually, I…hmm, you know J Hope from BTS right?”

Irene nodded, “Yeah, the loudest of all. Why?”

“Actually…we…hm, we’re dating. And it’s been a month.” Wendy said with a very low voice. She lowered her head, afraid to look at Irene’s reaction.

Irene was surprised, really, she didn’t see it coming. If anything, she thought that Wendy would end up with Namjoon because the two looked so close. But J Hope? Well, that’s surprising. In her eyes, they didn’t match. J Hope was like a human vitamin, he’s very loud while Wendy, even though she was friendly, she’s actually very shy. But, it’s love eventually.

“Unnie, are you angry at me? I know I shouldn’t date, but…”

“Seungwan ah, that’s okay, as long as you keep it secret from Jinwook oppa and other managers. I think you’ll be fine. Don’t tell the members about this yet. We will find a right time to tell them. It’s a great news anyway!” Irene hugged Wendy tightly. She patted Wendy’s back gently. “I am so happy for you, Seungwan ah. Tell me if he ever makes you cry. I will kill h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter