Irene, The Two Timer

Something Kinda Crazy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

VI

Irene looked at her screen, having a mental breakdown. “Did I just say have a safe flight to him? Joohyun, you must be so sick,” she mumbled. She put down her phone as she picked some eggs from the refrigerator. She’s about to cook breakfast for the members.

“Seriously though, why…” she continued, while cracking the eggs and mixed it evenly.

For the weeks, she was accompanied by two men that she never expected before. She constantly exchanged texts with both Sunggyu and Taehyung and she didn’t even know why. It was kind of convenient, having a certain someone whom she could share something with like she’s with Sunggyu. And the way Taehyung acted like a grown up man made her heart fluttered. She didn’t even know when it started, all she knew was everything moved way too quickly that she was scared of herself for being too comfortable with them.

She made scrambled eggs and fried rice for the members. Once it done, she woke her members up. Wendy was the first to wake up. She went to make her healthy juice consisted of broccoli and apple. Wendy always did that, the first thing she did in the morning was making ‘healthy potion’. She’s so insecure about her weight that’s why she always did her best to maintain it.

Five of them sat on the dining room. The girls eat happily. Irene was the best cook, along with Wendy. The members always liked her food. But Irene seemed out of her mind, she didn’t even touch the food on her plate.

“Unnie, are you okay?” Seulgi asked, tapping Irene’s hand.

“Uh? Hm? I – I am, I am okay,” Irene stuttered.

Seulgi stole a glance at Wendy, asking for an answer but Wendy shrugged.

“But you don’t look okay, though,” Wendy added.

Irene played with her chopsticks, didn’t answer Wendy’s question. Yeri nudged Joy’s arm, “She’s spacing out,” she whispered.

“Unnie, but something is so wrong. You’re so blur. Focus, okay?” Joy said.

Irene sighed, “Guys, don’t you think…hmm, exchanging texts with a stranger is dangerous?” Irene asked out of the blue.

The members exchanged look, that’s so strange of Irene, indeed. At that time, Irene’s phone vibrated. Yeri stole a glance at it. It was from Sunggyu, she gasped.

 “Unnie…is that really Kim Sunggyu sunb –” she whispered. Irene panicky grabbed her phone and put it inside her pocket.

“Let’s eat quickly. We have a schedule in two hours,” Irene interjected.

There were so many questions inside the members’ mind. If it was really Kim Sunggyu from Infinite, then, were they dating? If she’s not, but why she was afraid when Yeri saw her phone. But when did Irene meet him? It’s not like Irene often went alone by herself. And the members knew very well about Irene’s friends cycle, for Sunggyu was on the list was already very suspicious.

Irene got up from her seat as she done eating. “Ming unnie will pick us at 10 sharp. If you’re done eating, go take a bath,” Irene said as she walked to her room.

Seulgi nudged Yeri’s arm as soon Irene left the dining room, “Is that really Sunggyu sunbaenim?? As Kim Sunggyu from Infinite?” she whispered.

Yeri nodded aggressively, “100% unnie, I am sure it’s from Kim Sunggyu sunbaenim. I saw the message as it popped, he said fighting for today’s stage, even with smile emoticon.” She said, 100% on fire.

“Really? You’re not mistaken right? Well…they sound so close already if so,” Joy doubted Yeri’s account.

“Unnie, I don’t have any sight problem, unlike Seulgi unnie,” Yeri giggled.

“Ya! You kid,” Seulgi snapped jokingly.

“Guys, really…is that even possible? I can’t even picture Joohyun unnie and Sunggyu sunbaenim together. I mean, when did they meet? And how did they know each other? Everything seems so absurd. It’s so unexpected,” Wendy reasoned.

The girls became silent as they thought about the possibility of Irene and Sunggyu together. “Really though, I thought she’s close with Taehyung sunbaenim, turns out its Sunggyu sunbaenim all along,” Seulgi mumbled, breaking the silence.

“Right? Joohyun unnie is so secretive about this. Argh, I am so curious…” Joy groaned in frustration.

“But it’s no way if they don’t have anything between them. Joohyun unnie is not the type of a person who exch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter