Surreal

Something Kinda Crazy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

OMG!!!

Last time I checked, it was only 65 subbies, now it's 91 subbies!! Guys, I am crying ;<<((((((

Thank you for the support! I will work harder and harder and harder than before!!

You guys are jjang! 

Thanks :))))

And, double updates for today! 

Sorry for being MIA for a week. 

xoxo, knwditha

 

XI

Irene dragged her feet reluctantly to the waiting room. Her mind already left her body after Taehyung kissed her. The kiss was the first, after a long time and somehow it made her heart flutter. Obviously, Taehyung wasn’t a good kisser in Irene’s opinion, judging by how recklessly he kissed her, he’s just an amateur. Irene shook her head upon that thought. “What are you thinking, Bae Joohyun!” She scolded herself.  She took a deep breath, just when she thought Sunggyu made her heart thumped abnormally, Taehyung came and ruined her heart, in a strange way.

She arrived in front of the waiting room, hesitantly opened the door. She was scared of Jinwook and also the other members because she was gone without notices. She sighed for the umpteenth times. But before she opened the door, Wendy came from inside the room.

“Unnie,” Wendy wailed. She hugged Irene tightly.

Irene was bewildered, “Eh? What’s wrong with you Seungwan?”

“Play along with me, I am trying to save you,” Wendy whispered.

Irene quickly understood the situation when Jinwook, Ming and also Jimin of BTS came closer with a worried look. Ming caressed Irene’s forehead gently, “Joohyun ah, are you okay? Jimin ssi said that you fainted in front of BTS’s waiting room. You okay, right?” Ming sounded so concerned, it made Irene felt guilty.

“I told you don’t overwork yourself, Hyun ah.” Jinwook mumbled. He patted Irene’s head, “Let’s go. You need to get some rest,” he said.

“Jimin ssi, thank you for taking care of her. It’s so unfortunate that we troubled you like this. Tell your managers that we’re thankful,” Ming shook Jimin’s hands gratefully.

Jimin smiled, “That’s okay. I am glad that Irene noona is okay now. We’re very surprised when we saw Irene noona fainted so Namjoon hyung and the managers brought her to our waiting room to get her first aid. Sorry we didn’t tell you earlier because we don’t want you to worry.” He looked at Irene, smiled. “Then, I have to go,” Jimin bowed at them, before he reached the door he turned to see Irene, glad that everything went as planned.

And that’s how Irene’s saved. Taehyung, Wendy, and Jimin planned it all along. If it’s not for Taehyung, Wendy wouldn’t dare to lie.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter