Mine, Yours

Made With Wendy's Tears
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

Wendy strummed her guitar with her blue laptop in front of her as she sat on her bed cross legged.

 

She looked at the guitar chords shown on the laptop screen and strummed accordingly, until she stopped and cracked a toothy grin.

 

‘I’m so ready.’


-
 

    The next morning, Irene washed up and got dressed to go to her favorite bakery. As soon as she grabbed her keys and opened the door, she was met by Yeri, Seulgi, and Joy; all dressed in police outfits and sunglasses.

 

“...What are you guys doing?” Irene asked, bewildered. Joy blew the whistle she had in between her lips before letting go of it.

 

“Ma’am, I’m gonna need you to stay silent,” Joy said in a stern voice. Irene’s eyebrows furrowed up.

 

“What is going on?” she asked.

 

“Ma’am, you are under arrest," Seulgi replied. Irene stood there and snickered.

 

“Guys, get back to the bakery. Quit playing around. Wendy’s waiting,” she said.

 

“You’re gonna have to come with us,” Yeri said and pointed at a white BMW M6 parked behind Irene’s car.

 

‘Who’s car is that? What the hell?’

 

Irene rolled her eyes and grinned.

 

“What am I getting arrested for?” she asked playfully.

 

“Theft,” Joy replied simply. Irene was now deeply confused. Theft? She hadn’t stolen anything. Never in her whole life had she commited any crime that was worth getting arrested over.

 

“Theft?” Irene asked, though she didn’t take the situation seriously. The three girls nodded in unison.

 

“Yes. You stole something very important,” said Yeri.

 

‘Maybe I should just burn them with one of my irons. Yeah. That’s a good idea.’


 

In the end, Irene ‘complied’ and got into the vehicle. She couldn’t take the three girls seriously(were the girls ever serious at all?) so the whole car ride, she was just confused and amused at the same time.


-

 

    A few minutes later, Seulgi parked the car in front of the bakery and ordered everyone to get out. Irene walked into the bakery ahead of the three girls and was greeted by Wendy,who was holding a guitar while sitting on a chair in the middle of the aisle way.

 

Wheein stood behind Wendy with a grin on her face. Joy pushed Irene closer to Wendy and grabbed a chair from one of the tables. She then made Irene sit down and went to stand beside Wendy. Yeri and Seulgi followed and stood behind Wendy.

 

“Irene, you may or may not know this song, but…,” Wendy didn’t finish her sentence. Instead, she started strumming her guitar. Irene found the sound familiar. Very familiar.

 

With a few more strums, Wendy made eye contact with Irene and opened to sing, her voice coming out sweet and beautiful.


 

“Well, you done done me and you bet I felt it

I tried to be chill, but you're so hot that I melted

I fell right through the cracks

Now I'm trying to get back~

 

Before the cool done run out

I'll be giving it my bestest

And nothing's gonna stop me but divine intervention.

I reckon, it's again my turn

To win some or learn some~.

Please log in to read the full chapter