A Father's Support?

Made With Wendy's Tears
Please log in to read the full chapter

Seulgi quietly groaned and rubbed a slimy substance(yolk? Egg white?) off her face. She stood up tiredly and saw Yeri and Joy, who were still going at it, but more slowly and tiredly.

 

“You really think you can defeat me, mortal?” Yeri said, slurring as she took a swing at Joy with her spatula. Joy, of course, dodged and took a swing with her ladle(which also got dodged.) And they went back and forth, dodging each other’s attacks.

 

Seulgi weakly picked up her sling shot and took an egg out of an egg carton. She put it in between the slingshot and aimed it at Yeri tiredly.

 

‘You are going down, Kim Yerim.’

 

And with a release of the elastic band, the egg went flying towards Yeri, harshly hitting her forehead and splattering all over.

 

Yeri’s eyes nearly bulged out as the slime slid down her face. A few seconds later, she let her spatula fall to the floor and dropped down to her knees. Then with a thud, she face planted the floor.

 

Kim Yerim was no more.


 

Joy stared at the girl blankly before cracking a grin.

 

“SHE HAS FALLEN!” she yelled and cackled insanely.

 

Joy didn’t stop cackling and this unsettled Seulgi.

 

‘Jesus. What happened to Bundle of Joy?’

 

Seulgi walked over to Joy with a pan in her hand. Then with a swift movement, she whacked Joy on the back of the head. The taller girl immediately fell down unconscious with a thud. Seulgi sighed and let her eyes roam around the bakery.

 

It was a complete mess. The chairs were disorganized, egg shells and yolk decorated the walls and tables. Flour, cake mix, scattered sugar, salt, bits of cake and bread just added to the mess. Seulgi walked over to Yeri and proceeded to take the younger girl’s cropped sweatshirt off. After cracking a grin, Seulgi held up the sweatshirt proudly.

 

“VICTORY!!!” She screamed and laughed. Her laugh faltered into light chuckles, and then there was silence again.


 

‘Wendy is going to murder me.’



-

 

    Wendy woke up due to the light entering her through her eyelids. Her eyes fluttered open and she was greeted with the sight of a sleeping Irene. Wendy smiled and reached out to caress her lover’s cheek. Memories of last night came rushing in and Wendy’s face immediately turned red.

 

‘Oh God. What did I do?’

 

Wendy lifted the blanket slightly and looked under only for her face to turn even redder. She let go of the blanket and stared at Irene wide-eyed.


 

‘We..we..!’

 

They were both stark under the blanket.


 

Irene’s eye lids fluttered open and she was greeted with the sight of a wide-eyed Wendy staring at her.

 

“Baby? Are you okay?” Irene asked with a chuckle.

 

Wendy jerked and almost fell out of bed. Hearing Irene’s sleepy voice made her scream and squeal internally.

 

‘SHE SOUNDS SO HOT NO IRENE WHY HAVE YOU DONE THIS TO ME WHAT HAVE I DONE TO DESERVE TO BE THIS GAY AND HORMONAL?!’

 

Irene’s eyebrows furrowed up at the sight.

 

“What’s wrong?”

 

Wendy looked at Irene, but this time, with a less shocked expression.

 

“We had ,” Wendy said.

 

Irene laughed at her girlfriend’s statement.

 

“Yes, we did,” Irene replied, memories of last night flooding back in, making her cheeks turn a rosy red.

 

‘Calm down, Irene. Calm down, Irene. Keep your cool.’

 

Wendy felt a surge of panic.

 

“Why didn’t we do it in one of the guest rooms?!” Wendy practically yelled, earning a loud laugh hysterical laugh from the other girl.

 

“Oh my God, that’s what you’re freaking out about?!” Irene asked.

 

“Hey, wasn’t that on your list?” Wendy asked.

 

Irene’s hand slowly moved towards Wendy’s abdomen and caressed it. Wendy’s stomach

Please log in to read the full chapter