Don't Hurt Wannie

Made With Wendy's Tears
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Seungwan-ah, how have you been?” Seunghyun asked.

 

Irene only glared at him.  

 

‘She’s doing fine, .’

 

“I’m doing good. Bakery and all,” Wendy replied.

 

The man smiled.

 

“Do you want to catch up on things? Grab a coffee, maybe?” he asked, his eyes glinting with anticipation. Irene intervened and looped an arm around Wendy’s.

 

“I’m sorry, but Wendy and I are on a date. Other things can wait,” Irene said and faked a smile, trying to sound as polite as possible. Wendy shot her a quizzical look.

 

“Now, if you’ll excuse, we have a class to visit,” Irene said and led Wendy away. As they were walking away, Irene turned her head and looked at Seunghyun with a sly smile. Her other hand reached down to touch Wendy’s cheek and she gave it a squeeze, leaving Seunghyun in bewilderment.

 

Wendy pretended to ignore the erted gesture.

 

“What the hell was that, Irene?” Wendy asked, internally thanking Irene for saving her from that awkward chaos. Irene only smiled as she moved her hand back up to Wendy’s waist.

 

“I’m getting rid of the broken street lamps for you, Wendy,” Irene replied. Wendy held back a laugh at the other girl’s statement.

 

“You must really hate him huh?”

 

“Anyone who hurts Wannie, I must hate,” Irene replied.

 

“Oh God, Irene. That makes you sound possessive.”

 

“I will act as possessive as I want to in front of your exes. For your sake,” Irene said with a smile.

 

‘And for my delusions.’

 

Irene intertwined her fingers with Wendy's, earning a look.

 

Irene’ smile only grew wider. “Your hand looked heavy, so it only makes sense if I hold it,” she said. Wendy scoffed and smiled. “Whatever you say, kid.”

 

‘Whoever made that handy dandy pick-up line sheet really deserves a thanks from me.’



 

After a few more minutes of turning corners, Wendy and Irene finally reached their destination. They entered the classroom and was met by a class full of students getting ready for their next class session. A certain student looked towards the door only to see Wendy and Irene standing there.

 

“Seungwan unnie?!”

 

The young but tall girl immediately stood up and ran to pull Wendy into a tight and secure hug. Unfortunately, that caused Irene’s hand to separate from Wendy’s.

 

Irene and Wendy had to tilt their heads upwards to look at the younger girl.

 

‘Is she really a freshman? Is she even Korean?! She’s gorgeous too?! How does Wendy know all these attractive homosapiens?! Okay, Irene, this is a minor. Calm down.’

 

“Somi, how have you been? Not causing trouble, are we?” Wendy said as the girl let go of her.

 

“I’ve been working really hard to get my grades up and...everyone’s intimidated because of my height and white-ish looks,” Somi replied with a pout.

 

Wendy chuckled and got on her tippy toes to pat Somi on the head.

 

“Hey, at least you get noticed! You’ve grown at least 3 inches since the last time I saw you! Wish I had the caucasian genes too.”

 

Wendy stared Somi. ‘Ooh she’s mixed. That’s cool.’

 

Somi’s eyesight landed on Irene. “Oh! And who might you be, unnie?”

 

Irene smiled. “I’m Bae Irene. Friend of Wendy’s.”

 

“Ooh!Thanks so much for keeping our crybaby Wan-ah company!You’re pretty too! It’s nice to meet you!!” Somi practically squealed and took Irene’s hand to shake it.

 

“Somi, come stop at my bakery sometime! It’s...peace..ful there and you can enjoy a nice cup of...coffee and cupcakes!” Wendy said with a nervous laugh.

 

Irene nudged Wendy. “Wendy, that’s false advertising. That’s the only reason why I walked into your bakery in the first place,” Irene whispered.

 

“Sssh!” Wendy shushed and

Please log in to read the full chapter