Of Guitars and Songs

Made With Wendy's Tears
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Irene stared at Wendy as she slept. She didn't want to seem creepy,  but even a sleeping Wendy was beautiful. Plus, Irene couldn't sleep that night either. Not when she was sleeping right next to Wendy.

 

'I'm sleeping with Wendy. Oh my God. How am I still alive? Wait that sounded weird. I'm sleeping by Wendy. Yeah.'

 

Irene’s eyelids started to feel droopy. Before she closed her eyes, she reached out and gently caressed Wendy’s cheek with her hand.

 

'Sweet dreams'

 

 

    Irene pushed up her sleeves and started sweeping the floor after getting the mop out of the mop bucket.  As she sweeped up the coffee stain, she noticed Wendy taking a customer’s order, smiling and talking.

 

'And beautiful.'

 

Irene shook her head.

 

'Wait what are you doing, Irene?! Focus, Focus!'

 

Irene ignored her conscience. She took out her phone from her back pocket and her camera. After putting her mop down, she aimed her camera at Wendy and took a picture. 

 

Satisfied after looking at the picture she took, Irene put her phone away and went back to work.

 

'Even her side profile is perfect what the .'

 

Irene put her mop back into the kitchen. As she walked through the kitchen, she couldn't help but notice the familiar blue photo album sitting on top of a counter.

 

Irene picked it up and looked at the cover. 

 

The Adventures of JoWenSeulRiNe

 

Irene smiled and instinctively turned to the last few pages. She was then horrified to see a picture of herself in the middle of falling down because of a coffee spill in one  of the pages. Irene quickly turned towards Joy, Yeri, and Seulgi.

 

“Who the hell took this picture?!”

 

 

Seulgi pointed at Yeri, who pointed at Joy. 

 

“Joy! You're taking over the cash register!” Wendy yelled as she entered the kitchen. 

Joy walked out of the kitchen  suspiciously fast.

 

“Irene we have to start our daily cooking lessons,” Wendy said and gestured Irene over.

 

'No I can't be beside her right now! What if I act like an idiot?! Just act how you normally do, Irene.'

 

Irene stood beside Wendy and sighed. 

 

“I don't think I can bake, Wendy. I'm better off cleaning and helping and taking customers’ orders,” the older girl said.

 

“Ooh our Bae Joohyun is getting lazy. Sooner or later I'm gonna have to fire her~!” Wendy teased.

 

“Who’s gonna clean up your mess?” Irene asked.

 

“If you intend to stay why don't you clean my eyes too because they've been dirtied due to the sight of you,” Wendy said and laughed. 

 

“Hey! I'm gonna eat all of your precious cupcakes for free!” Irene threatened and slowly walked backwards towards the kitchen door. Wendy stepped forward and tried to reach for Irene, but immediately regretted it when she stepped on an egg spill and tripped.

 

In the spur of the moment, she was suddenly on top of Irene as Yeri and Seulgi gasped in unison. 

Wendy pushed herself up with her hands and looked at Irene, who was slightly shocked that Wendy was practically straddling her.

 

“Are you okay, Irene?” Wendy asked. Irene’s face turned bright red and broke eye contact with Wendy. She was too embarrassed to even speak. 

'It'd be great if you could get off of me so I don't get a heart attack, Wendy.'

“U-um, y-yeah,” Irene replied. That didn’t convince Wendy.

 

“Your face is red. Are you sure?”

 

“If you could get off of her, maybe she could give you a clear answer, oh wise one,” Seulgi said sarcastically.

 

Wendy got off of Irene and stretched out her arm. Irene grabbed Wendy’s hand and Wendy pulled her up from the floor.

 

“I’ll take your stupid cooking lesson,” Irene said. Her face still felt incredibly hot.

Wendy smiled. 

“It won’t be stupid when you get a husband~,” she teased, earning a hit on the shoulder from Irene. 

 

'I check you out all the damn time, Wendy. Why do you assume I'm straight when really I am a raging homoual all the way from the moon and back? Probably cause you're heteroual. ’ For some reason, it kind of hurt Irene to even think about

Please log in to read the full chapter