Joy and Yeri's Budding Rivalry

Made With Wendy's Tears
Please log in to read the full chapter

SIDE CHAPTER:



 

A 15 year old Yeri tied her shoes and adjusted her uniform. She breathed out loudly and looked at herself in the mirror.


 

Yeri was really reluctant to go to school that day, silently cursing the gods as she walked into school grounds.



 

    “Okay kids! Turn to page 251! Do Kyungsoo, pay attention and take notes this time!” the teacher yelled as he wrote on the chalkboard.

Yeri sighed.

 

‘Another day of bull.’


 

    When the bell for the end of the day rang, Yeri immediately grabbed her bag and put her books in it. After slinging her bag over her shoulder, she made her way out of the classroom cautiously.

 

Yeri barely made it out of school grounds when a certain three girls walked towards her and stood in front of her, blocking her way.

 

“Look guys, it’s Kim Yerim,” said a girl standing in the middle.

 

“What do you want?” Yeri asked, annoyed and slightly intimidated at the same time.

 

“We just wanna play with you for a little bit,” Seoyun said with a smirk and reached out to give Yeri’s cheek a light slap.

 

“Let’s play, Yeri-ah.”

 

“I don't have time.”

 

Seoyun frowned. Her gaze turned cold as she leaned close to Yeri.

 

“You know what will happen if you refuse to come with us, right?” she whispered.

 

All of a sudden, a girl stepped in front of Seoyun and her two other friends. The girl was taller than any of the girls there and Seoyun couldn’t help but tilt her head upwards to come face to face with the girl.

 

“Park Sooyoung, if there’s anything you need, getting in between me and my friends won’t help you get it,” Seoyun said arrogantly.

 

The girl stepped closer to Seoyun and looked down at her.

 

“Yah, the name is Joy. And friends? The only thing I’m seeing here is ugly people picking on another ugly person,” Joy said as she crossed her arms.

 

Seoyun scoffed and looked at her friends then back at Joy. “You do realize you’re outnumbered right?” she asked.

Please log in to read the full chapter