Lifespan Decreases

Made With Wendy's Tears
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“Wan-ah, why didn’t you become a singer instead? You’re amazing,” Irene said.

 

“Mm...the music industry in Korea is too competitive. Idols are constantly under pressure. Mind you, I want to be able to sing without someone telling me I’m gaining weight every month or telling me I’m ugly,” Wendy replied.

 

Irene mentally groaned.

 

“No one in their right mind would call you ugly you gorgeous .’

 

“Hey, you’re too beautiful to be called ugly. Plus, you’re mine. I wouldn’t let anyone call you ugly.”

 

‘I’ll personally burn the out of anyone who calls my baby ugly.’

 

“Don’t burn everyone with your irons just because they call me ugly,” Wendy said. Irene gave her a mischievous smile and scooted closer to Wendy on the bed.

 

“Hey, I’d do anything for my princess.”

 

Wendy groaned playfully.

 

“Oh my God, Irene. Go to sleep and stop being cheesy.”

 

 

-

 

    Wendy and Irene walked into a bakery with Joy carrying Yeri on her back.

 

“Oh hi guys!” Yeri greeted. Joy was clearly dismayed. Perspiration was evident on her forehead when she looked at Wendy and Irene.

 

“Did you guys make up?” Irene asked. Yeri grinned.

 

“She’s gonna be my servant for a day! Take me to the kitchen, mortal!” Yeri said and pointed towards the kitchen door. Joy faked a crying face and looked at Wendy as she turned.

 

“Help me.”


 

Wendy and Irene chuckled.

 

“They have a unique way of making up. Maybe we should do that,” Irene said.

 

“Hey, I am not going to carry you on my back all day. Dream on, Baechu.” Wendy stated and walked ahead of Irene with a grin. Irene ran to catch up to Wendy. Their fingers magnetically interlocked.

 

“Hey, I dreamed of dating you and look where I am. And, if you love me, you will~!” Irene said with a lopsided grin. Then all of a sudden, the couple heard a loud clang come from the kitchen.

 

“WHEEIN THAT’S NOT HOW YOU HOLD A PAN!” they could hear Joy yell.

 

“HOW DO YOU NOT KNOW HOW TO HOLD A PAN CORRECTLY?!” Yeri yelled.

 

“SHUT UP DROWZEE YOU CAN’T EVEN HOLD ON TO ME RIGHT!”

 

 

"NO YOU SHUT UP YOU COULDN'T EVEN HOLD ONTO A RELATIONSHIP!"


 

Wendy sighed as she heard the sounds of screaming and kitchen utensils clanging.




 

“INSTEAD OF YOU TWO FIGHTING, WHY DON’T YOU SHOW ME HOW TO HOLD A PAN CORRECTLY?!” screamed Wheein as she hit Joy on the head with a whisk.

 

Joy tried her hardest to try to get Yeri off of her back, knocking over kitchen tools in the process. The smaller girl stuck to her like glue, screaming and yelling like a maniac.

 

“OKAY ES IT’S TIME TO SETTLE DOWN WE’RE OPENING SOON!” Seulgi screamed as she swung open the kitchen door and entered. The three girls in front of her immediately got quiet and paused to look at her with rage in their eyes. Seulgi looked at the three girls.


 

“...Guys?”

 

The three girls in front of her started charging for her, yelling and chortling.


 

Wendy and Irene watched as the three girls jumped Seulgi.

 

“Should we stop them?” Irene asked.

 

“Nah. Seulgi’ll be fine,” Wendy replied.


 

Seulgi pushed Joy off of her and stood up. She looked at the ruined pieces of pringles on the floor and glared at the three girls.

 

“MY. ING. PRINGLES!!”


 

Wendy groaned loudly and sat down on a chair.

 

“Those 4 are already giving me a headache.”

 

Irene sat down beside Wendy with a laugh.

 

“Wanna clean the kitchen together?” Irene asked.

 

“That would be total relationship goals,” Wendy said with a giggle.


-
 

    Wheein was slightly surprised that Joy was still able to carry Yeri on her back.

 

“My lifespan is slowly decreasing,” Joy dramatically complained as Yeri giggled. A customer walked stood in front of the cash register, slightly amuse

Please log in to read the full chapter