So Much More

Made With Wendy's Tears
Please log in to read the full chapter

Irene’s eyebrows furrowed as she looked at Wendy. “I don’t know what that means, Wendy. I swear if it’s another inside joke you came up with the girls I’m running you over with your own car,” Irene said jokingly.

 

Wendy grinned. “Goodnight, Irene. Have fun dreaming about running me over with my own car,” she said before turning around to get to her car.

 

Irene smiled. ‘Goodnight, Wendy.’


 

    Irene couldn’t sleep that night, her mind running wild with thoughts of Wendy and her beautiful brown eyes. ‘Dear God, Irene. Go to sleep!’

Irene turned to her side on her bed and looked at the empty space next to her. She imagined Wendy to be there, staring back at her with those light brown eyes.

 

Wendy’s eyes were beautiful. She loved the warmness of Wendy’s eyes; the warm, rich color of caramel.

 

Irene hopped off of bed. Her feet made contact with the cold wooden floor of her room and she shivered. She walked over to her closed window and pushed it up. Fresh air hit her face and flowed into her room.

Irene looked at the moon and closed her eyes as she breathed in the air,

 

‘Guess I won’t be sleeping tonight.’  


 

    Seulgi was quietly napping at a table while Yeri and Joy tried to wake her up.

 

“Kang SEULGI! WINTER SEASON IS OVER!” Joy practically screamed, but to no avail. Seulgi just wouldn’t wake up.

 

“Step aside, filthy mortal, Yeri have situation on control,” Yeri said in broken English with a heavy accent. She stood on top of a wooden chair as she held up a can of pringles in the air. Joy stared at her expressionlessly.

 

“You need to take English classes again cause I know that didn’t make sense,” the taller girl said.

 

Yeri rolled her eyes. “Oh shut it, Chopsticks,” she said and got off the chair. She removed the Pringles lid and took one chip out. Yeri approached Seulgi and carefully placed the chip in front of Seulgi’s nose. As soon as she did, Seulgi’s eyelids immediately fluttered open and her head lurched forward as she opened to bite the chip, but in the process she also bit Yeri’s finger.

 

“OH MY GOD SEULGI LET GO!” Yeri screamed and pulled her arm back, removing her finger from Seulgi’s mouth.

 

“You animal!” Yeri yelled and blew on her finger to ease the burning pain.

 

“Good morning guys,” Seulgi said quietly, as if she wasn’t just about to bite Yeri’s whole finger off and devour it just like she did with the chip.


 

“Good morning everyone!” Wendy yelled as she entered the bakery.

 

Joy, Yeri and Seulgi turned their heads towards Wendy.

 

“Irene-unnie’s usually here before you. Where is she?” Seulgi asked tiredly. Wendy turned to look at the glass door and then looked back at the trio in front of her.

 

“I’ll text her.”

 

Right when Wendy was about to reach for her phone, the bell rang, indicating that someone entered.

 

“Sorry I’m a bit late,” Irene said with a smile.

 

“It’s not surprising, having a face like that,” Wendy said playfully.

 

“Hey, what’s that supposed to mean?!” Irene shot back. Wendy shook her head and smiled. “Let’s get ready for the day everyone. Also, I gotta hire more people. This place has been getting a lot of attention lately,” she said.

 

    Irene tried to help Joy with the baking, but considering how she kept on spilling things, Joy advised her to just clean up any mess Yeri made, since Yeri’s accidents were bad enough to cause a catastrophic disaster.

 

Irene didn't feel like dying that day, so she decided to look at Wendy grace the world with her beauty instead.



 

    Irene stood behind the cash register quietly, since Joy wasn’t available at the moment. A guy that seemed to be about the age of 25 walked in. He looked around and quietly walked up to Irene.

 

“Hello! What would you like today?” Irene asked cheerfully.

 

“Ah...I would like a...Irene’s....Godly Hands… Red Velvet cupcake?” the guy asked while looking up at the menu, clearly confused. Irene quickly turned around and looked up at the menu. ‘Where did that come from?!’ She looked at a picture of a red velvet cupcake that had two hands drawn on top of it with pink frosting.

 

Please log in to read the full chapter