Of Bazookas and Inquisitive Eyes

Made With Wendy's Tears
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Yeri walked into the building, with her hair up in high twin tails and her sweatshirt cropped. Her perfectly flat stomach was clear show. She sashayed through the aisle way as the other three girls watched from afar.

 

“Kim Yerim, what the hell did you do to your uniform?” Seulgi asked.

 

Yeri flipped her hair with her hand and looked at Seulgi.

 

“Wendy unnie and Irene unnie are gone. Might as well take advantage of it, right?” the youngest girl said with a wink.

 

Joy groaned and rolled her eyes. Wheein just stood there and wondered if Yeri ever dressed like that in her high school days.

 

“Nu-uh, we’re not opening until you change into something more appropriate,” Seulgi said and walked closer to Yeri, who stepped back to get away.

 

“We’re all in our twenties! C’mon! Plus, it’s spring!”

 

Seulgi groaned.

 

“Fine. Don’t blame me if the customers stare at you though. Let’s get the day started,” she stated.

 

“Yeah but who would want to look at...that?” Joy asked, earning a glare from Yeri.

 

“No arguments! Let's go!” Seulgi ordered. And so the day started.

 

-
 

    Wheein wanted to cry. She wanted to cry so so badly as she sat down behind a table.She adjusted the pot she had on her head and hugged her knees, in fear of getting caught up in the pandemonium.

 

“AHHHHHHHH!” Yeri shrieked as she jumped onto Joy’s back and proceeded to choke her from behind. Joy immediately tried to get the girl off her, choking in the process.

 

Seulgi got up from behind a table and placed an egg in between a slingshot. She aimed it at Yeri’s forehead and with a release of the elastic band, the egg went flying towards Yeri.

 

The moment the egg came in contact with Yeri’s forehead, it cracked, making its content splatter all over her face. Joy forced Yeri off of her and immediately jumped behind the cash register.

 

Yeri sputtered and rubbed her face to get everything off. She grabbed her slingshot and quickly crouched behind a table(the same one Wheein was sitting behind.)

 

“Whee, help me!” Yeri whispered as she picked up the lid of a pot. She gave Wheein her slingshot. Yeri peered over the table and grabbed an egg carton. She then grabbed two eggs and threw it towards the two other girls, hoping to distract them.

 

“Get to the other side, c’mon!” Yeri ordered again and grabbed an unusually long spatula. Wheein quickly got up and as soon as she got to the aisle, she was bombarded with a wave of cake mix, eggs, flour, sugar, milk, and salt. She stood there for a moment before falling over with a thud.

 

Yeri stared in horror as Wheein was completely covered in all that mix and rushed to her side. When she saw that Wheein wasn’t opening her eyes or responding, Yeri tilted her head up to the ceiling dramatically.

 

“NOOOOOOOO!!!”

 

Yeri went back to the table and grabbed a bazooka. She loaded it with the remaining eggs and positioned the weapon on her shoulder.

 

“WHERE THE HELL DID YOU PULL THAT OUT FROM?! YOUR ?!”Seulgi screamed.

 


“Yo, duck!” Joy yelled and crouched lower. But it was too late. Yeri fired and the eggs came shooting out towards Seulgi. The content inside the eggs splattered all over her face and shirt. She stood there before falling over, unconscious. Joy’s eyes were fired up with rage.

 

“SEEEUUULGIII!!!”

 

Yeri let go of her bazooka,(which dropped on top of Wheein) and laughed maniacally.

 

“I got that face that she claims is pretty,” she said in a low, psychotic whisper.

 

Joy slowly turned her head towards Yeri with an unreadable expression on her face.

 

“Youu son of a ,” Joy said and squinted at Yeri. She clutched the ladle in her hands and jumped over the cash register. Yeri and Joy had a staredown, hoping the other would surrender and back down.

 

“You’re going down,” Yeri said and spat.

 

Joy’s fist clenched up.

 

“Try me.”



-

 

    Wendy felt a chill run down her spine as if the final moments of a war was taking place somewhere. She opened her eyes and was greeted with an empty space on the bed. There was no Irene. Wendy looked around her room, until her eyes landed on a certain girl in a corner of the room.

 

“Irene?” Wendy called and squinted, clearly confused as to what her girlfriend was doing. Irene looked over with a smile.

 

“Oh good morning beautiful! How’d you sleep?” she asked.

 

Wendy sat up and stared as Irene held two burning hot irons in her hands with two bacon strips in between.

 

“...What

Please log in to read the full chapter