Good Luck

Made With Wendy's Tears
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

Irene couldn’t explain the feeling she felt when Wendy said those 4 words.

 

“C-can you say that again?” Irene asked.

 

“I’m in love with you, Irene,” Wendy said with a soft smile.

 

Irene took her phone(that she brought just in case the person who answered the door wasn’t Wendy) out of her pocket and held it up.

 

“Can you repeat that? I want it as my ringtone.”

 

Wendy groaned and smiled at the other girl’s childish antics.

 

“Irene, you’re ruining the moment,” she said with a laugh.

 

“I’m sorry, I just...I thought you didn’t feel the same,” Irene stated and put her phone back into her pocket. She was incredibly relieved--that her feelings were being reciprocated.

 

“Hey, I was being a and got yelled at by Seulgi. Trust me, she did not use very pretty words,” Wendy responded.

 

The two went inside and sat on the purple couch--silence surrounded the room. Irene laid her head on Wendy's shoulder.

 

“So, what now?” Irene asked. Wendy tilted her head and rested it on Irene’s.

 

“I’m planning something. Just you wait, Irene.”

 

Irene grinned. “Is it gonna be cheesy?” she asked.

 

“Uh..unless you’re lactose intolerant, then yes,” Wendy replied, earning a laugh from the other girl.

 

"Just don't give me chicken. Chicken is my worst enemy," Irene said.

 

"Hey, you'll still love me even if I do give you chicken."

 

Irene smiled and closed her eyes.

 

 

"I love you too much."


-

 

Yeri, Seulgi, Joy and Mrs. Kang sat in the middle of the living room restricted of any light. They all wore hooded robes with a flashlight pointed up at their chins.


 

“....What am I doing here again?” Mrs. Kang asked, looking at all three of the girls.

 

“Shh, mortal. We are here to bless our WenRene couple,” Joy said with her eyes closed.

Please log in to read the full chapter