Mina

Cherry Blossom Tree
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Warning: There might be a lot of grammar error and typo. I didn't re-read it yet. In hurry hehe. but yeah, enjoy~

 

“The spring is finally here, and once again, there is a new beginning for you. Forget all the coldness and dullness in the winter season, throw your padding jacket away, use more colorful clothes and face the day with a smile on your face. Spring, new beginning. As there are a lot of things waiting for you, you should be prepared to embrace it. And for sure, it would be a good thing… maybe… new love?”

There was a short pause before he continued to speak, “To welcome the spring season, we will play the highly requested song in this season. A song that would make you think, ‘Ah, it’s spring’. This song will also be the last song for today, Busker Busker’s Cherry Blossom Ending”

 

Wonwoo took out his headphone and used it quickly right after he heard Busker Busker’s Cherry Blossom Ending’s intro started to play. A lot of people love that song, excluding Jeon Wonwoo. Wonwoo hated spring after all, so, he would also hated anything related to it and anything also means Kim Mingyu because the younger always reminded him of spring.

Kim Mingyu came into Jeon Wonwoo’s life just like a spring. It used to be cold and dull, but when he came, everything just seemed a bit warmer and colorful.

But if the spring would only stay for a short time, then Wonwoo would prefer to not know how the spring feels like at all. Because if he was already too comfortable with the warmness, then it would be too cold when the spring gone.

‘Just for a day I would like to be your bed, oh baby~’ Ah.. he loved TVXQ's songs so much.

Wonwoo then decided to chat his friends.

 

I cringed so much listening to the script.

Seungkwan: Sujeong made it that’s why

Seokmin: You didn’t know how the script was before we edited it. It would make you throw up. kkk

Ryu Sujeong?

Seungkwan: There’s no other Sujeong in the Radio Club for your information

Ah…

Seokmin: So, when are you going to use the shoes your fiancée gave?

Seungkwan: Omgee yes! I really want to see it!

Soonyoung: If you don’t want to use it just give it to me!

Seungkwan: Eii.. He is being stingy. He is afraid the gift he got from his fiancée got dirty.

Soonyoung: Ups, my bad. kkk

Seokmin: So when are you going to introduce him to us?

Seungkwan: That Jeon Wonwoo will run away everytime we talk about his fiancée

Soonyoung: Let’s just go to his house one day without telling him first

Seungkwan: Great idea.

PLEASE DON’T

PLEASE

Seokmin: kkk

Seungkwan: Then you better introduce him to us before we all barge into your house!

Okay. Later. Yeah. When Soonyoung is not around

Seungkwan: Deal

Seokmin: Yes Deal kkk

Soonyoung: How could you do that to me?!

Soonyoung: I got a gossip though! But since you all being like this to me then I will not tell!

Seungkwan: Omg, what is it?

Soonyoung: Not gonna tell

Seokmin: Eheyyy.. come on just tell us!

Hosh! What is it?

Soonyoung: No!

Soonyoung: Alright.

Seungkwan: kkk I knew it

Seokmin: Right. He won’t be able to keep it himself

What is it? kkk

Soonyoung sent a picture

 

 

Upon seeing the picture Soonyoung just sent, Wonwoo scoffed and rolled his eyes. It was a picture of Nayeon and Mingyu in cafeteria, eating their lunch. He looked at the younger guy’s expression and he seemed like he enjoyed his date with Nayeon. Wonwoo still remembered how determined Mingyu was last night, and now he already swayed his tail to other person. Wonwoo’s x to be exact.

Wonwoo arched his eyebrow when he saw his screen showed an incoming call from Soonyoung. Why he called suddenly like that?

“Wonwoo-yah” Soonyoung started.

“Hmm?”

Hearing Wonwoo’s dull reaction, Soonyoung sighed.

“I showed that picture because sooner or later you would find it out. I just don’t want you to walk around the university without knowing anything and I just…” Soonyoung stopped for a while, “I really hope you will stop thinking about her. Move on, Jeon”

Wonwoo just kept quiet as he thought about what Soonyoung just told him. They had been friends for so long, and Soonyoung did really care about Wonwoo. Whenever there was something related to Wonwoo going around, Soonyoung would make sure he told Wonwoo about it. Once, Soonyoung did not tell Wonwoo about what was happening, and he really regret it because it cause the black jet haired student sent into a hospital. When there was ridiculous rumor about Wonwoo, Soonyoung would ask him first about the truth before he would tried his best to chill it down. Soonyoung had been that kind of friend who did a lot of hardwork behind just to protect Wonwoo and Wonwoo knew it.

That was why everytime Soonyoung told him about something that might hurt him, he would not get mad but feeling thankful at the blonde student.

Wonwoo smiled a little, “Yeah.. don’t worry”

“You better really do move on, don’t do something stupid! You might regret it later”

“I know”

“How is Jihoon?”

Wonwoo shifted on his sofa, tried to make his body even more comfortable sitting there.

“I am not sure, I will find it out in around 30 minutes. His class will be finished by then, and we had to do some meeting for our next movie project so he will be here for sure” Wonwoo told.

“Hmm.. okay, I have to start practicing now. I’ll call you later, bye”

“Yeah. Bye”

Wonwoo lied his body on the couch. He looked at the ceiling and closed his eyes.

Nayeon… was it really the end for them? Just if Wonwoo tried a little bit, would she come back to him? Were those memories they had for 3 months really nothing for her?

Wonwoo felt his phone vibrated. He then took it out of his pocket to check it.

 

Unknown number

Hyung, have you eaten your lunch?

 

Just by the content of it, Wonwoo knew who it was. They never exchanged number though, how the younger knew Wonwoo’s number?

The black jet haired student then put down his phone without replying the younger’s message. Right. Mingyu just had a lunch with Nayeon, did he want to show off or something? What was Mingyu actually doing? He said he liked Wonwoo, He said he would make the older fall for him but then why he just accepted Nayeon’s obvious move on him like that?

Wonwoo sighed. If the whole university knew Mingyu was Wonwoo’s childhood friend, who he made that marriage promise with, for sure, people would made fun of Wonwoo. On how ironically the fiancée dating the ex-girlfriend.

Wait. Was that Mingyu’s plan? He wanted to make Wonwoo’s life even miserable!? But Mingyu said he liked Wonwoo, so maybe, it was just a lie?

 

“Get up, Won. We need to go to the meeting room now” Wonwoo immediately opened his eyes when he heard that voice. Jihoon’s voice.

Jihoon was preparing some things to be brought to the meeting and by the look of it, Jihoon acted just as usual. Just like there was nothing happened yesterday.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter