We Got a Cover!!! YES!!!

Cherry Blossom Tree
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thank you to SVTMEANIE for making such a beautiful cover for this fic!!!!! I did not even request for it but he made it because he likes this fic. Ahh.. so happy, now, the cover is already perfect and I hope the story will be perfect too. I will work hard with my writing so I will not dissapoint you all. Once again, thank you SVTMEANIE<3

 

 

 

“What happened?”

By then, Wonwoo just realized his eyes was watery. Tears was already threatening to fall down from his eyes. He rubbed his eyes and acted like nothing happened.

“It’s spring” Wonwoo said.

“So?”

“Pollens” Wonwoo answered simply as he walked inside the house. He was lying though, he didn’t have any allergy at all. He then saw the dining table was already full with a lot of delicious looking food. But then, a few dished caught his eyes. Fish and seasoned fried chicken.

“So, do you have medicine for your allergy? I didn’t see any medicine in your room when I it before”

“Uh no.. It is not severe. Just watery eyes so yeah” Wonwoo said.

“Oh, that’s a relief then” Mingyu smiled, “Oh hyung! You haven’t eaten yet, right?”

Wonwoo didn’t eat anything since lunch but he didn’t feel like eating anything. Maybe because of the things happening before so he just felt like taking shower and sleep. He was mentally exhausted.

“I don’t eat seafood” Maybe that would be a good excuse so he didn’t have to eat Mingyu’s food?

“Oh..”

Wonwoo then looked up to see the younger’s expression. Mingyu was biting his lower lip as he looked at the food he just cooked. Dissapointment could be clearly seen on his face. After all this time, Wonwoo never eat the food Mingyu’s cook for even once. Wonwoo didn’t know why but he felt something strange in his stomach when he saw Mingyu being like that.

“But I like fried chicken though” Wonwoo added.

Mingyu turned to the older who was walking towards the dining table and sat on his usual chair. Mingyu then followed him and sat in front of him.

“Do you want rice?” Mingyu asked with excited tone.

Wonwoo really couldn’t use with Mingyu’s too optimistic personality. It was just so easy to make him happy, was it even possible?!

“Um no” Wonwoo shook his head. He then took a bit on the seasoned chicken and he had to admit it, Mingyu was a good cook. The chicken was already a bit cold but it was still so delicious. It was just the same like how restaurant made it.

“Did you make it yourself?” Wonwoo asked, doubting the younger’s ability to cook this good.

“Of course, is it good?” His eyes was sparkling, waiting for the older to compliment him. Wonwoo didn’t know why but he felt like Mingyu’s hair and showered him with compliment. He looked just like a puppy. Wonwoo smiled a little.

Wait, puppy?

Wonwoo then looked back at Mingyu who was still smiling from ear to ear, but seeing Wonwoo’s confused expression like that, Mingyu’s smile slowly fading away.

“What’s wrong, hyung?”

When he rethought about it, Kim Mingyu was just so unreal. How could he was like that? If Wonwoo had to tell the truth, Mingyu had all those things Wonwoo needed in a companion. Was God finally being nice to Wonwoo by sending Mingyu to him, or it was all just a bait? Because like before, there was no guarantee Mingyu wouldn’t leave him again.

Wonwoo shouldn’t get his hope too high.

“It is good” Wonwoo answered simply.

Mingyu put his hands on his chest and let out a long sigh, felt relieved when he heard that.

“You eat too”

“Yeah. I didn’t know you don’t like seafood, I shouldn’t have cook these” Mingyu frowned, wondering how he would finish all the seafood he just cooked.

“Oh right, hyung” Mingyu said as he munched his food, “I heard you are making a movie project”

Upon hearing that, Wonwoo chocked. Mingyu widened his eyes and hurriedly take a water bottled from the refrigerator and gave it to the older. He patted the older’s back softly, grinning.

“I didn’t know our love story is going to be made into a movie”

Wonwoo just ignored Mingyu’s sentence and continued to eat the chicken.

“How.. did you know?” Wonwoo asked carefully.

“I saw the poster for the audition” Mingyu told him, “Should I audition?”

“DON’T.YOU.DARE” Wonwoo emphasized every words with threatening voice.

“I have interest in acting too, hyung”

“Please Kim Mingyu, I beg you. Don’t do something stupid like that” Wonwoo was serious this time, it was so serious that Mingyu couldn’t grin anymore.

“So… You already knew about that then?”

“About what? About you being known as ‘taken since 9’?”

Wonwoo felt like digging a hole and hide there. He was so embarrassed, he really didn’t expect Mingyu to know this fast. Oh scratch that! It was long enough for the younger to actually found it out.

“So, You will join the radio club?” Wonwoo asked after he remembered about what Mingyu just did this morning. It was also Wonwoo’s way to change the topic though.

“I am not sure, hyung” Mingyu shrugged.

“Choose something you love..”

“You”

Wonwoo eyed the younger who was having this serious expression on his face. Wonwoo knew Mingyu was just teasing him though. Wonwoo just shook his head and continued eating the chicken. This chicken seriously tasted so good.

“And yet you are still flirting with my ex” Wonwoo mocked.

“I am just gaining some informations needed” Mingyu said.

“What information did you get actually? She was probably just saying about me”

“Oh? How did you know?” Mingyu asked.

“She did that before too. She was playing a victim card and acted like she was being dumped” Wonwoo told him.

“Hmm” Mingyu just nodded his head. He didn’t like it when Nayeon was included in their conversation, so Mingyu changed the topic immediately, “So, have any good club suggestion?”

“What is your major?” Wonwoo asked and he got a disappointed stare from the younger.

“Woah, I am really disappointed hyung. You seriously don’t have any interest towards me at all. How long I’ve been here, I even know all your schedules and classes already” The younger sulked and somehow, it looked kind of adorable in Wonwoo’s eyes.

“It is business management” Mingyu added after a few seconds of silence.

“Oh… err, how about entrepreneur club then? It is the best club for business major”

“Nah, I prefer something fun to do” Mingyu shook his head at the idea. He preferred to join a more dynamic and fun club, something unrelated with his major would be better.

“What is your skill?” Wonwoo asked. It would be better if Mingyu join a club so he would be a lot busier.

“I.. can play bass and guitar, cook, draw, dance, rap, compose songs, act, anything related to my hands I can do it well. I like making things, I think”

That… was a long list of skills he had for sure. Mingyu was seriously full of talents, he was so perfect then. Too perfect.

“Then how about cooking club?” Wonwoo asked, “I’m quite close with the club’s president, her name is Kei and actually there are not really a lot of people joining that club. If you join there maybe you will help that club?”

“You unexpectedly know a lot of girls huh, hyung?” Mingyu crossed his arms and leaned back on the chair.

“What do you mean by ‘unexpectedly’?” Wonwoo arched his eyebrow, “I actually don’t really know a lot of girls, but if I have to tell you the truth those girls I know are all pretty”

There was confidence in Wonwoo’s tone and Mingyu just scoffed, “Yeah, but I believe you are already being frienzoned, hyung”

“YAH!”

 

 

 

It was around 9 already when Wonwoo just finished showering and he threw his body on his soft bed. His heart was actually still lingering on the things happening today, he was not 100% fine eventhough hours already passed like that. Wonwoo glanced at the younger who was doing his homework on the desk. It’s suffocating, being in a room with Mingyu.

Wonwoo then got off from the bed and took his USB before he headed out.

He then walked towards the living room and the TV. He was feeling like watching something sad so he could just cry it out. He was not the type that easily cried, he rarely cry but sometimes when he felt frustrated and depressed he prefer to cry to relief himself. He was also not the type to share his stories and worries, so really, no other better way than this for sure.

‘Miracle in Cell no.9’

This movie never failed to make Wonwoo cried, but sooner or later, he might need to find other tear jerking movie. He already knew the movie so well. It was just 20 minutes into the movie when Wonwoo saw the younger walked into the living room, checking on what he was doing.

“What are you watching?”

“Miracle in Cell no.9” Wonwoo answered simply, eyes didn’t leave the screen.

“Isn’t this a sad movie?” Mingyu asked.

“Yeah” Yeah, and just please shut up and leave me. Wonwoo decided not to add those into his sentences. He also didn’t know why, he should’ve just said those though.

The younger then left the living room, but not long after that, he saw Mingyu was coming back into the living room again with a tray on one hand and a cover sheet on another hand.

“Watching movie + snacking + warm cover” Mingyu chirped as he made himself comfortable on the sofa. Wonwoo rolled his eyes, annoyed because the younger just invite himself to watch the movie together. Then how Wonwoo would pour out all of his stress if Mingyu was next to him?!

It was already near the end of the movie and Wonwoo didn’t know why he didn’t feel anything. Was that because he watched this movie too much or what? But he didn’t feel like crying at all. Wonwoo seriously need something to let all of this frustration in his heart. Should he just go to sleep? Nah, he would not be able to sleep if his heart was feeling this way. Sleeping was never a good method for Wonwoo.

“Hyung” Mingyu called.

“Hmm?”

“Do you watch this because you just feel like it, or you need something to vent out your stress?”

Wonwoo was taken back by the younger’s words, “What do you mean?”

“Or are you a masochist, hyung?” Mingyu chuckled.

“Go to hell, Kim Mingyu” Wonwoo crossed his arms on his chest and gave his attention back to the movie.

“I know you are not feeling good today, I can see it clearly” Mingyu said while Wonwoo just acted like he didn’t care at all. He kept his attention on the TV eventhough he already felt so bored watching the scenes on this movie. Nah, think of it as a learning, he would make a sad movie too so of course he need to study it well.

“Hyung” Mingyu whined, he looked like a puppy who was being ignored by its owner.

“What?”

“I know a good way to make you feel better” Mingyu said and somehow, it made Wonwoo quiet curious.

“What is it-?” Wonwoo had to stop his sentence when he saw Mingyu threw the cover over him, “Yah Kim Mingyu!”

Wonwoo struggled before he felt Mingyu was hugging him from the outside.

“It’s cuddle” Mingyu grinned as he hugged the older tighter. Mingyu could felt Wonwoo was struggling and tried to get out of the cover but Mingyu just won’t let him.

“Stop moving hyung”

After a few seconds, Wonwoo finally stopped from struggling. Mingyu then smiled widely and pat Wonwoo’s head which was covered by the thick winter sheet. Mingyu could also felt Wonwoo’s breathing was slowly matching with his. The younger was doubting his idea for a while before, he was not really sure on how Wonwoo feeling at the moment. If he took a wrong move, who knows, maybe Wonwoo would be getting even madder at him. But he was relief, he made a great decision for sure.

On the other hand, Wonwoo didn’t know why but he felt something strange. Like…safe and.. protected? He could felt Mingyu was his back. That small gestures actually made something weird on his stomach. For the first time he felt getting better without shedding any tears.

Somehow… it felt good.

“Let it go… let it go… cannot hold it back anymore…. Let

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter