Bestfriends

Cherry Blossom Tree
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Warning: There are some cursing words~

 

 

 

 

“Kim Mingyu”

“Kim Mingyu”

Mingyu woke from his reverie when he felt a nudge on his side. He looked up to see the students’ attention was on him. The professor was also having this disapproving expression as he was not satisfied with Mingyu’s lack of concentration in his class.

Mingyu stood up from his seat and bowed his head, “I am sorry, Sir”

“Gather yourself, young man” The professor said coldly before he continued to lecture the class.

Mingyu sat back down and sighed. He massaged his forehead, he didn’t know why but his head had been spinning since this morning. He really needed to get an aspirin or something. He couldn’t concentrate at all.

After class, Mingyu decided to visit the university’s infirmary room. He still had 2 hours before his next class started so he would just took a nap for a while. The infirmary room was not that far from his building and it only took 2 minutes to find it. He knocked on the door and let himself in since no one was answering. He then met a student with a middle length hair was sitting on one of the beds, facing the window. The student then realized Mingyu’s existence in the room and they both just bowed their head slightly.

“Umm, can I just sleep here or I have to get the teacher’s approval to do so?” Mingyu asked, still didn’t know how the rules worked there.

“Are you not feeling well?” The guy then stood up and walked towards Mingyu.

“Yeah… I just need to take a nap for a while” Mingyu answered.

“Then make yourself comfortable. I am a student but also an intern in the infirmary, so if you need anything you can just tell me” The guy said with a smile. Mingyu then sent him back a smile before he headed to the bed.

He dropped his body on the not so comfortable bed. He then set his alarm so he would wake up before his next class start. He couldn’t sleep last night… he was so tired…

 

“Omma!” A 8 years old boy ran into his house as he called his mom. He saw his mom was watching the TV and he flopped himself next to her, cuddling her.

“Did something happen? You look so happy!” The woman asked after seeing her son was keep smiling since before.

“Omma! Tell me how to be a good wife”

Mrs Kim widened her eyes when he heard that. Why her son wanted to be a good wife? Maybe he mistook husband as wife?

“Why do you want to be a good wife?” Mrs Kim decided to ask the reason first.

“Wonwoo hyung said he will marry me but I have to be the wife”

Upon hearing that, Mrs Kim laughed. Mingyu just looked at his mom, didn’t understand why she laughed like that. He was not making any jokes though.

“You really like Wonwoo hyung, huh?” The woman with full name Kim Taehee pulled her son closer, kissing his crown.

“I do. But he also said I have to be taller than him” Mingyu looked at his mom with a pout.

“That is why I told you to drink your milk! It will make you grow taller” She said. Mingyu eyes sparkled, “It will make me taller? I want to drink it now!”

Mrs Kim giggled at her son’s cuteness. This was the first time Mingyu ever felt so attached to someone. Mingyu had been a talkative and friendly kid all this time but Wonwoo was the first one to be mentioned 24/7 by her son. Taehee looked at her son with worry and concern, after all, they would not be in Korea for too long. Does Mingyu seriously liking the older? Then what would his reaction be if he knew they would move out of the country again the day after tomorrow?

“Do you want to learn how to cook?” Mrs Kim asked her son. She would just talk about it tomorrow. After all, it would be a better time to tell Mingyu.

Just like what she planned, she told Mingyu about their departure on the next day. Mingyu was not taking it well when the first thing he did was crying.

“I don’t want to go”

“I don’t want to leave Wonwoo hyung!”

Taehee felt her heart broken into pieces when she saw Mingyu cried like that. But what other choices they had? They didn’t have any relatives in Seoul and it was not like she would let Mingyu stayed with others just because of her son’s crush. Taehee saw Mingyu ran towards the front gate and she knew what he would be doing, so she just let him.

Mingyu ran towards the older’s house. He saw Wonwoo was out of his house with his bike and ready to go somewhere.

“Hyung!” Mingyu called.

Wonwoo groaned when he saw the younger was running towards him.

“Hyung, my mom said-“

“Mingyu, I am in hurry. We will play later! Bye!” Wonwoo left the younger before he could even react.

The only thing the younger could do was just standing there, looking at Wonwoo’s back who was getting further and further away. That was the last time Mingyu saw Wonwoo because they had to go before dawn.

 

“Wonwoo Hyung…”

 

 

“Hey”

“Hey wake up”

Mingyu felt a slight tap on his chest. He opened his eyes slowly to see the long haired student before. By just then he realized his alarm was ringing. He immediately rose from the bed and turned off the alarm.

“Thank you for waking me up” Mingyu said, still not fully awake.

“Yeah, sure” Said the guy, “Here, drink it first”

Mingyu looked at the glass with yellow water in it, probably a vitamin water. He took it and drank it in one go, he wasn’t in hurry but he felt his throat was very dry.

“Get well soon” The guy said warmly.

“My name is Kim Mingyu” Mingyu said as he offered his hand. The guy took it and introduced himself too, “I’m Jeonghan, Yoon Jeonghan”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter