One Person Knew, Otakus and Cockroaches

Cherry Blossom Tree
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yah, Jeon Wonwoo I told you to go to the office right after you finish your class!” That was probably the first thing Wonwoo met when he arrived at the club office, Jihoon’s wrath.

“I am sorry, Jihoon!! Put.. put down your guitar!!” Wonwoo said as he had both of his hands covering his head, afraid that this fluff ball would hit him with the guitar. Which he had experienced once.

Jihoon put down his guitar and leaned it on the wall. He then sighed and hit Wonwoo on the shoulder.

“You brat. One day I will seriously kill you” Jihoon said with a threatening voice. Wonwoo just pouted. He really couldn’t understand, how could a small, fluff ball like Jihoon was an evil inside. This kind of person was the most frightening person for Wonwoo, he really couldn’t understand why he said Jihoon was his ideal type. He shivered.

“No one was able to stay in the office for today, so I told you to come faster!”

“Sorry” Wonwoo apologized. He should really just had went to the office instead of going to Seungkwan’s choir club to listen to their practice.

“Oh, Wonwoo is finally here”

“Hi Seungcheol hyung!” Wonwoo greeted Choi Seungcheol, the president of student league. Wonwoo sent a knowing glance at Jihoon who seemed to notice it. Jihoon faked a cough before he put all of his belonging into his bag.

So Jihoon couldn’t stay in the office for today because he had a date with Seungcheol?

“Ahhh… it’s so nice to have someone who fetch you up like this” Wonwoo said with a teasing tone, “Are you two going somewhere after this?”

Seungcheol nodded his head, “Yep. Jihoon asked me to accompany him to buy some props for your club. Must be hard huh to be in a movie club?”

Wonwoo sent another dirty glare at Jihoon.

‘Props my . This little sly fox is seriously something’

“Oh yeah… sorry to bother you hyung. I hope you will get the props!” Wonwoo acted along.

Jihoon rolled his eyes before he said, “I will go to the toilet first”

“I’ll wait here, then” Seungcheol said. Jihoon nodded his head and left the movie club room.

Wonwoo threw himself on the sofa, relaxing his body.

“So…” Seungcheol started, “I met a first year student this morning in the student office”

Wonwoo hummed, not really paying attention to the older student.

“He was filling the student information and I just helped him a bit” Seungcheol added.

Wonwoo was not sure where this topic was going towards but the older was always like this. He was friendly and nice so it was not something strange when Seungcheol shared something fun he just did.

“And I happened to see his home address…” Seungcheol stopped for a while, observing Wonwoo and the younger finally gave his attention.

“Why? What’s wrong with his address?” Wonwoo asked, quiet curious about it.

“I wonder why he has a same address with you?”

Wonwoo jaw dropped. He froze at what he just heard. CHOI SEUNGCHEOL MET KIM MINGYU?!

Seungcheol knew he was right by just looking at Wonwoo’s expression. Seungcheol smirked as he decided to play with the younger one.

“Your brother?” Seungcheol asked, “But you don’t have one… oh! Maybe your cousin?”

“Hyung” Wonwoo whined. He knew that Seungcheol already knew who that guy was but the older decided to tease Wonwoo like this.

“So I was right. He is the famous fiancé of ‘Taken since 9 Jeon Wonwoo’. I was doubting it since your description of him was not fit at all. I thought he would look like another Jihoon” Seungcheol said his mind.

“I thought so too… puberty probably hit him hard” Wonwoo sighed, “But hyung! You won’t tell anyone about this, right?”

Seungcheol laughed, “Just be careful of Soonyoung”

“You are right” Wonwoo agreed. He believed with the older, Seungcheol was the man of his words. He won’t tell anyone for sure but then Jihoon came into his mind.

“Not even Jihoon can know about this!” Wonwoo said, taking both of Seungcheol’s hands onto his.

“Come on Won… We know each other for a year, but you can believe in me”

“Ahem”

Both Wonwoo and Seungcheol turned their head to the coughing voice. Jihoon was there, leaning on the door frame with both arms crossed on his chest. His eyes was practically staring at the two guys’ hands. Wonwoo immediately let go of Seungcheol’s hands because he didn’t want to face Jihoon’s wrath tomorrow.

“Alright, so… good luck on your dat- ugh I mean… good luck on searching the props” Wonwoo hurriedly said as he pushed Seungcheol towards the door.

“Please Hyung, I believe in you” Wonwoo whispered to the older before he smiled widely at Jihoon. Wonwoo mouthed ‘Have fun’, and it somehow made the shorter student’s face turned a bit red.

Wonwoo knew the way to make Jihoon forget all of his anger and rage, just mention Seungcheol and everything would be alright. Wonwoo used that trick quiet often though.

 

“So, what was that ‘you cannot tell Jihoon’ about?” Jihoon asked as they walked side by side.

Seungcheol ruffled the younger hair and said, “I cannot tell you this time”

“But I think we are friend!”

“We are” Seungcheol’s words came so fast, “We are bestfriend”

“But this time, I cannot tell you. It is about Wonwoo so he has to tell you himself” Seungcheol added. Jihoon just nodded his head in understanding.

“So, where are we going? It is 5 already” Seungcheol asked after he looked at the watch.

“Dongdaemun”

 

 

Wonwoo threw himself on the sofa again. There was really nothing he could do at times like this. This movie club was only busy when they start doing the movie project. He then stood up and the computer, there should be some script sent to their e-mail, right? It was time to choose the script though. They had to start shooting next month.

“Jeon Wonwooooooooo”

Wonwoo groaned in annoyance when he heard those high pitched voices. He hated those girls, he hated those girls to the bone, he hated those girls so much. He sighed before he greet those voices owner.

“Hi”

“Hi” The three girls greeted back as they walked into the room, closing the door behind.

Wonwoo’s eyes caught the girl standing at the middle. The cute faced girl just dyed her hair to an eye-hurting blonde color and somehow she reminded him of Sailormoon. The blonde girl seemed to notice Wonwoo was staring at her before she punched Wonwoo slightly on the shoulder.

“Why are you looking at me like that? You make me sha sha sha” The girl with the full name Minatozaki Sana said as she just did an aegyo. Wonwoo laughed awkwardly and shifted back on his seat. It just a minute after they arrived, yet he felt all of his energy was drained already.

“Wonwoo! I went to the jokbal restaurant you told me and it was so delicious! I went there a week straight! The aunty and me basically friends for life, she said she would give me discount from now on”

The girl on the left, Momo, said excitedly. If people looked at her body, they would think she was the type to do strict diet but the truth? She loved jokbal. It was just impossible she still managed to have that body after consuming all that jokbal. Maybe because she danced?

Wonwoo just nodded his head, didn’t know how to react to Momo before his eyes landed at the girl who was giggling at the right side.

That girl was probably the calmest and gentlest of the three. Wonwoo rarely heard her voice. Her voice was just so soft that it was impossible to hear with those two loud girls talking next to her. Right, she was the most nor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter