Special Chapter [Kwon Soonyoung]

Cherry Blossom Tree
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A Soonyoung special chapter that no one beside KwonSpo waits for~ kkk Sorry, if this update dissapoint you, I know you are here for Meanie but really... This is quiet important too! hehe~ Well, happy reading. As always, sorry for my english *bow*

 

Middle school , first year

 

“Soonyoung-ah~”

The guy name Soonyoung turned his head to the owner’s voice who just called him. He saw a few girls were walking towards him, smiling from ear to ear.

“What’s up?” Soonyoung smiled back when they were already right in front of him.

“Hey, do you know what is Leo sunbaenim’s hobbies?”

“Leo sunbaenim in class 2-3?” Soonyoung asked back, tried to make sure.

“Yeshhhhh~” The girls giggled.

“He likes to play soccer. I heard he is preparing to be one of the national teen player or something?” Soonyoung answered what he heard about that Jung Taekwoon Sunbaenim who was popular among the girls in every grades.

“Really? Oh my god he is so cool” One of the girl name Mimi squealed.

“What else? What else do you know about him?”

“Hmm… His voice is very good” Soonyoung answered.

“How about his ideal type?”

“He likes the quiet type”

“Favorite colors?”

“Blue and black”

“Shoe size?”

“280”

 

That was Kwon Soonyoung, our insider, better than dispatch, the reliable source and the list goes on. He basically knew what was happening around the school even the every details of it. Maybe because of his outgoing and fun personality so he was able to be close with everyone. Eventhough he had a light mouth which can be open easily especially if he was excited, no one really hated him for that. He was the school’s treasure, everyone likes him. So, if you don’t want your secret to be revealed then don’t be friend with Soonyoung, which was impossible because they needed Soonyoung once or twice for sure. It was like a symbiosis mutualism or win-win solution yeah, things like that.

Soonyoung knew every little details of everyone except that one student who was alone in the back of the class. That black jet haired student with foxy eyes rarely talked with everyone. He would be the one missing first when it was lunch time, the one who got back the last when it time to start the class, the one who preferred to do a supposed to be team project alone.

Kwon Soonyoung didn’t understand him at all. He was once tried to talk to him and the guy with the name Jeon Wonwoo would answer him nicely. But that’s all. If Soonyoung asked him to eat lunch together Wonwoo would refused, even how many times he tried to he would always be rejected. Wonwoo also acted the same towards other people. He was so cold. With that kind of attitude, a lot of people started to say bad things about Wonwoo, they also made some crazy rumors about him.

“I heard his family is associated with secret agent. They have to keep themselves low profile”

“But I heard his father is a gang member”

“Which one is right, Soonyoung-ah?”

Soonyoung was not sure either. He really didn’t have any clue about Jeon Wonwoo and he was determined to find it out. It was lunch time, when Soonyoung decided to follow Wonwoo. It was so strange because Wonwoo would head to the rooftop, what could he do there?

Soonyoung opened the rooftop’s door slowly. His ears then greeted by some laughter, typical laughter you usually heard in any variety show. He was right though, Wonwoo was watching something on his phone which he guessed was somekind of comedy or variety show.

That would be the first time Soonyoung saw Wonwoo laughed. It was so beautiful though. The black jet haired student usually had this pokerface all day, so seeing Wonwoo laughed like that was something new to Soonyoung.

Wonwoo noticed Soonyoung’s presence and he closed the video he just watched in panic.

Seeing that, Soonyoung chuckled and walked closer, “Why do you look so surprise? You look like you just got caught watching ”

Wonwoo opened his mouth before he closed it back. His eyes wondering around and Soonyoung knew so well what was on his mind.

“I know you are not” Soonyoung giggled, “What did you just watch? It seemed so fun”

“Infinity challenge” Wonwoo answered simply.

“You watch that show too? I am a loyal audience of that show! Have you seen the last episode?” Soonyoung asked with a total excited tone.

“Yeah.. I am watching it now”

“No way! You downloaded it already?”

Wonwoo nodded his head, “Yeah”

“I usually watch it with my dad and we always laughed until our stomach hurt”

“Oh” Wonwoo reacted simply.

“Does your dad like to watch it too?” Soonyoung was putting a bait, he just wanted to know if Wonwoo’s dad a gangster or secret agent or maybe just any normal dad with normal job.

“My father… had passed away” Wonwoo was hesitated to tell Soonyoung about it. For sure, Wonwoo was hesitating hard.

“When?”

Wonwoo looked at Soonyoung, “When people said ‘they passed away’ you should not ask anymore question”

Soonyoung bit his bottom lip. He sometimes really didn’t understand on why he could be this stupid. It was like an automatic reply, why, when and how. He knew what he just did was so rude, but he was just so curious and he knew the ‘I am sorry to hear that’ would be a thing Wonwoo would hate to hear. He had faced too many kind of personalities already that he knew, a person like Wonwoo would be hated to be pitied.

“I was not even born yet when he passed away”

“Oh… I am sorry to hear that” Soonyoung was just testing the water, and he was totally right when he saw Wonwoo scoffed and rolled his eyes.

“I am telling you this so you can tell people to stop spreading some crazy rumors”

“Huh?” Soonyoung was taken back, “I can tell anyone that your father has passed away?”

“Well, if they ask then you can tell them. It will be better if they know the truth after all”

“You are right” Soonyoung then fell silent. He didn’t know what he should say anymore. This would be the first time he had to feel this awkward in facing another human being.

“Can I ask you another question?” Soonyoung asked.

Wonwoo then chuckled, “Sure, go ahead”

“Why do you always push everyone away?”

Upon hearing that, Wonwoo looked at the sky. It was summer, the sun was shining so brightly above them.

“I… don’t want to be pitied” Wonwoo started, “If I get close to someone, they would want to know more about me. They would ask anything and when I tell them about not having a father, they would look at me like I am the saddest child on the earth. Their parents were just the same, their reaction would be ‘poor child’ or ‘don’t go play with a kid without a complete parents’. Either one of the two”

“Wait, there are some people like that?” Soonyoung was so shocked when he heard that. Impossible, how could such a grown up adults acted that way?

“Believe me there re. I experienced it already” Wonwoo told him.

“So, you have no bestfriend?” Soonyoung asked.

“I did, one when I was in kindergarten and one when I was around 9” Wonwoo said before he shook his head, “No, when I was in kindergarten only”

“What about the one when you were 9?” Soonyoung asked, quiet curious because Wonwoo just took his words just like that.

“He wasn’t even a friend. A friend would not leave me without any words like that” Wonwoo murmured and Soonyoung could hear it clearly.

“I can be your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter