Lean On Me

Cherry Blossom Tree
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi~ Do you all miss me? Well, the title had nothing to do with the content of this chapter though,but you will find it out below~ hehe

 

 

 

 

“WAIT WHAT?”

Wonwoo and Mingyu could only looked at Jun with wide eyes, quiet shock with his tone.

“You said Mingyu sleep on the floor while you on the bed? You two don’t sleep together?” Jun asked, really could not believe with what he just heard from Wonwoo a few seconds ago.

“Umm.. yeah?” Wonwoo answered.

“But why?” Jun asked, “You two will marry in the future”

“We will not, Jun”

“Ouch” Jun reacted as he looked Mingyu. The Chinese student seriously pitied the youngest one amongst them. Wonwoo was really too cruel towards that cute puppy. Mingyu just shrugged his shoulder, it seemed like he was too used by Wonwoo’s treatment. 

“But even if you don’t have any feelings for him, why don’t you just let him sleep on the bed?” Jun got no answer from the black jet haired guy. Wonwoo just decided to ignored it and flopped himself on the bed. Mingyu could only stay quiet.

Jun shook his head and sat down next to Mingyu on the floor, “Well…Is it because Mingyu is too big and you think he might not fit in?”

Wonwoo groaned when he heard that, “Let’s just sleep, Jun”

“Hey Wonwoo…” Jun called once and Wonwoo just kept quiet.

“Jeon Wonwoo”

“What?” Wonwoo asked in annoyance.

“I need to go to the toilet”

“Then go” Wonwoo said, “Why do you even need my permission to do so?”

“Hehe, I just feel like it” Jun said before he stood up and headed out of Wonwoo’s bedroom. Right when he was out of the room, Wonwoo let out a long sigh. Jun was too talkative and cheerpy in an annoying way. But then, Wonwoo noticed something strange.

“Why are you suddenly becoming so quiet?” Wonwoo couldn’t help but to ask. Mingyu had became too quiet, not like his usual self.

“Do I?” Mingyu asked with a chuckle.

“Yeah you are”

“I don’t know, hyung” Mingyu answered truthfully. He himself did not understand on why he became so quiet like that.

“Something bad happened at the university?”

Mingyu was quiet surprised when he heard Wonwoo asked that question. His lips curved into a smile. It felt like Wonwoo was giving some attention to him. It seemed like Wonwoo cared about him.

“Nothing” Mingyu said.

“Well, if you say so”

Mingyu just nodded his head. He also did not know why he acted like that. But after spending some times with Jun, he just realized something. Wonwoo really did not have any interest towards Mingyu at all. Jun kept saying on how Wonwoo was too cruel and all. Mingyu just wondered how long Wonwoo would keep acting like that. Even the older showed a progress in accepting the younger, Mingyu could not guarantee if Wonwoo accepted him as a ‘lover’ or just a ‘younger brother’.

At the same time, Wonwoo also wondered about what happened today. Jun opened his eyes, he showed how Wonwoo treated Mingyu all this time. He was too cruel for sure, and Wonwoo just did not know why Mingyu let the older treated him like that. Is Mingyu really the type who like to be treated badly? Or is it just Mingyu tried to be patience? But then, if that was the case, Mingyu might lose his patience soon or later in the future. He of course had his limit too.

“Mingyu-yah” Wonwoo called.

“Hmm?”

“Are you a masochist?”

Mingyu could not hide his confuseness when the older asked him that but he answered anyway, “I cannot handle being hurt”

“Why?” Mingyu asked.

“Then it is just a matter of time” Wonwoo mumbled instead of answering him. Just a matter of time before Mingyu feels tired and leave me alone.

“What matter of time? Are you by any chance feeling like hurting someone because you are frustrated by Jun’s crazy behavior?” mingyu asked before he added, “Don’t say you want to wreak it out on me”

“Can I do that?” Wonwoo asked, he just wanted to know what Mingyu’s answer would be. Where would his limit be.

“You can do anything, I will not complain”

That’s it. Wonwoo was speechless. He just really did not know why Mingyu could even do to that extent. Was Mingyu has a healthy mentality? Just what kind of feelings he had for Wonwoo that he was able to let the older treat him like that? Was there something bad happened when he was abroad?

Wonwoo was very worried for sure.

“Mingyu, you-“

Wonwoo had to cut his sentence when Jun came into the room. Jun could feel the tense in the room and he could only asked innocently, “What did you two talking about before I came in?”

“A few minutes late and you might see a show, hyung” Mingyu joked.

“What? Where?” Jun asked, not seeing any hint of them going to watch any movies anytime soon.

“Wonwoo hyung might be a psychopath you never know”

Hearing that, Wonwoo just rolled his eyes, “You are the crazy one here”

“Oh right, I saw your mom outside” Jun said as he got into the sheet he was going to share with Mingyu tonight. Jun then shifted closer to Mingyu since it was quiet cold.

“Oh, she’s back already?” Wonwoo could only say that to react.

“Yeah, she is very beautiful. Now I know where you got that fair skin”

“Did she say something embarrassing?” That was the thing Wonwoo curious about. Mrs Jeon said a lot of embarrassing things in front of Wonwoo’s friends before.

“No, she seems very tired though” Jun told him. Mrs Jeon just greeted him and went into her room. She looked so tired and needed her bed soon.

“Don’t worry hyung, she just need some rest. I will cook breakfast for her tomorrow” Mingyu’s word and intention was just so beautiful in Wonwoo’s ear. It felt so nice when o someone was taking care of people Wonwoo loved.

“Oh my god, Kim Mingyu. Why are you so adorable? Wonwoo if you don’t want him can I just have him instead?”

“No” It was an unintentional reaction. Really. Wonwoo did not know why he answered like that. Oh god. Wonwoo was screwed.

“Ohooo” Jun nudged Mingyu and made a teasing face.

“No, I mean. No. He is not adorable!”

“Stop being such a tsundere” Jun rolled his eyes and hugged Mingyu closer, “But Mingyu is seriously so big and long he will not fit for sure, Won”

“Please Jun… You can use tall instead of long”

“Am I wrong, though? He has long limbs!” Jun fought back.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter