Push and Pull King, Jeon Wonwoo

Cherry Blossom Tree
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Did you all see Wonwoo's singing to Jung Seunghwan's song? Which is the 1st OST for this Fanfic?! LOL

Please read the note at the end of the story!

 

 

 

“Aren’t you going to say something?” Wonwoo asked when he saw the younger’s blank expression.

A few seconds later, It seemed like Mingyu just awoke from his thought. His face suddenly turned so red, he also couldn’t help himself but to smile from ear to ear as he tried to avoid Wonwoo’s stare.

“I don’t know what to say”

“Where is the confident Kim Mingyu go?” Wonwoo teased when he saw Mingyu’s flustered expression.

“What do you expect, hyung? This is out of blue. You just said it in the infirmary like this with an unconscious guy lying there on the bed. Not the best place indeed”

“I know” Wonwoo chuckled.

There was some few second silence. Mingyu didn’t know what he should do nor react to this. Was Wonwoo really liked him? Or it’s just because he was too used with Mingyu being around?

“So you kissed me because you like me, right?”

“Hmm”

“And you want me to stay at your house again?”

“Hmm”

“Not as a chef, house cleaner nor a security?”

“I said that before”

Mingyu smiled widely, staring at Wonwoo with his oh so loving eyes. Wonwoo felt his face was burning, Kim Mingyu was too handsome.

“Don’t you think he need to be brought to the hospital?” Wonwoo eyed the guy who was still on the bed.

“I don’t know… Jeonghan hyung didn’t say anything to me so I can’t really do anything” Mingyu shrugged his shoulder.

“What time Jeonghan hyung will be back?” Wonwoo asked.

“I am not sure”

Wonwoo nodded his head before he remembered about his locker. There was nothing important there but still, “Well, I’ll be going now”

Mingyu’s face dropped when he heard that, he pouted, “Let’s go back together”

“I am tired”

Wonwoo said the magic word and of course Mingyu couldn’t keep him there any longer. Wonwoo was tired, so of course the younger couldn’t say anything. Wonwoo need to take a rest, it was the priority.

“Alright” Mingyu sighed, “Call me when you get home”

“Hmm” Wonwoo nodded.

“Don’t worry, there will be no serial killer hiding behind our couch” Mingyu teased, caressing the older’s silky black jet hair lovingly.

“I am older than you”

“But I am taller”

“So?”

“Nothing” Mingyu stepped back, didn’t want to ruin their nice evening with some small arguments.

“Bye then” Wonwoo waved, looking at the uncunsious guy on the bed to make sure that he was really fainted during all this time. That guy didn’t move even an inch.

“Bye hyung” Mingyu waved back.

 

 

Jeonghan hyung is back…

How about chicken + beer + descendant of the sun + our couch? ;)

Yay or nay?

Sure

Buy the half half one

Okay ;)

See you soon

 

It was just 15 minutes after exchanging chats when Mingyu arrived with a plastic bag. He held it up, smiling widely. Wonwoo just looked at him with judging stare as usual. Mingyu was quiet fast. He probably already ordered the chicken and planned all the things before Wonwoo even agreed on doing so.

Oh right, beer.

Kim Mingyu was legal this year. He just had his birthday a week ago. That birthday was such a bad day though and Wonwoo also haven’t given his present yet. He also didn’t think he can do it soon either. He wondered why everytime he was going to give the younger a gift, there was always something happened. Wonwoo then wondered what happened to that music box he bought years ago.

“Why?” Mingyu asked when he saw Wonwoo was just staring at the wall instead of watching Yoo Sijin who was trying to save Kang Moyeon on the cliff. That one scene was very interesting, yet Wonwoo was just dozing off.

“Hmm.. you are legal..” Wonwoo said, not really trying to hide his thought.

Mingyu grinned and scooted closer after he heard that, “Do you have something in mind that I am legal now, hyung?”

Wonwoo just rolled his eyes.

“Oh right!” Something just popped out of Mingyu’s mind, “Coming-of-age tradition”

Wonwoo felt like slapping his own forehead when he heard that. Seriously Kim Mingyu, can’t they just watch this drama without talking about other strange things? Well, Wonwoo was at fault though for bringing up such a topic.

“What do you think about Clean perfume that I usually use?” Wonwoo asked, he chose the safest choice after all. Between roses, perfume and kiss. Of course a perfume.

“I don’t usually use perfume, hyung”

“You should start using it from now on then, you smelt like gym” Wonwoo said.

“Eii…” Mingyu just shook his head at Wonwoo’s words, eventhough the older said he liked the younger, his way of talking was just the same. Oh well, Mingyu didn’t mind about that though.

“I don’t want perfume”

“Then roses? But that kind of thing is just useless. It will die in a few days”

“Tch. Said the one who always bring a bouquet of roses when he was on date with his ex” Mingyu said bitterly, crossing he arms across his chest.

Wonwoo glanced at Mingyu and faked a cough, “How… did you know?”

“Nayeon told me” Mingyu was sulking for sure.

“Oh… yeah”

There was a silence for some good seconds. Mingyu felt so frustrated because Wonwoo just didn’t want to give what he wanted.

“You kissed me before, why is it so hard now?”

“I was not feeling well yesterday” Wonwoo made an excuse.

“But you said you are sane enough to know what you were doing! Also, you don’t kiss people around just because you are sick” Mingyu said the exact thing Wonwoo said before.

“Yeah” Wonwoo could only answer that.

“Ah hyung~” Mingyu whined when Wonwoo was still being stubborn.

“Seriously Kim Mingyu, not now okay? Especially with these oily lips. It is not so appealing”

“Then later?”

“Whatever”

“You promised”

“I can’t promise another thing, I don’t even think

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter