Shut Up, Kim

Cherry Blossom Tree
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

“Wonwoo honey.. wake up!”

 

Wonwoo opened his eyes abruptly before he panted, feeling like he lacked of air. His mom’s voice woke him up from those scary dreas. He tried to calm himself down as he recalled all the bad dreams he just had, breaking up with Nayeon and the return of the devil.

Right. The devil. Wonwoo shivered when he remembered about his dream. That Kim Mingyu was back and he was back not as the one Wonwoo expected him to be, a y beast. Kim Mingyu was beyond real.

It was all a dream. It was just a dream. A dream.

Wonwoo relaxed his body as he threw back his body on the soft mattress.

“Wonwoo Hyung, you should wake up now”

He froze. That unfamiliar yet familiar voice somehow made all of Wonwoo’s hair stood up, like he just heard a voice of someone died a long time ago and somehow they decided to play with Wonwoo’s already messy life.

“Hyung…” That voice called.

Wonwoo just kept his eyes closed, body as stiff as a corpse acting like he was in a deep sleep. There was an awkward silence before Wonwoo could heard a scoff. A SCOFF?!

“I am so sure I saw you awake just a minute ago, hyung”

Wonwoo groaned slightly before he brought his hand to his forehead, “Shut up. You just ruined my morning”

The younger just smiled hearing that he then continued to do what he just did before, organizing his things. Wonwoo eyed the younger and he sighed. He looked around his room to see it was even stuffier than before. Why? Because this childhood friend of him who decided to come back to Korea without a proper plan somehow had to live here in Wonwoo’s house and guess what? They had to Share a room too. Of course. Because Wonwoo’s house only had two bedrooms, one for his mom and one for himself.

Wonwoo was not ready for this. He surely not ready for more dramas in his life. He wanted a peaceful life he needed a peaceful life. It was still so beautiful until two days ago, but how could it all changed just in a day?!

Last night was the peak.. yeah.. the peak of the problem…

 

 

flashback

“Do you expect him to sleep with this old woman, hon?” Mrs Jeon sighed when she had to face her not so mature son. How old was he again? Oh right. 19.

Just a few minutes ago, Wonwoo had the shock of his life when he saw his childhood friend in his apartment. Tall and handsome and hot and y and whatever you call it. But yeah, he had to see another shock when he saw two big suitcases and a big cartoon box in his room. The first thing Wonwoo did probably ran to his mom’s room.

“Right, Just let him sleep on the couch” Wonwoo said.

“He had a 10+ hours flight, honey, how can you be so cruel? It would be so cold in the living room” Mrs Jeon said as she sitting on the bed, painting her finger nails. Wonwoo just sighed, didn’t really know what he had to do.

“But mom…” Wonwoo whined.

“Come on, you both were so close though. Why you don’t want to share your room with him?”

“Just because”

“Come on babe”

“No mom”

“Ow, I’ll give you more allowance for next month”

“It doesn’t work mom”

“But you said you wanted to buy a necklace for you girl-“ Mrs Jeon covered with her palm. Those bloody red colors on her nails looked so contrasted with her pale complexion.

“Ups… you just broke up with her” By the tone of it, Wonwoo knew so well that she was mocking him.

Wonwoo just sighed.

“Be nice, hon” Mrs Jeon’s voice was soft. It was full of hoping and somehow Wonwoo knew that he couldn’t say anything more to her. It was always his weakness.

“Whatever”

 

Wonwoo took a long breath before his hand slowly reaching for the door know. He stopped on the mid-air as he was not ready to face the younger boy. A lot of questions were just came through his mind. Why he was back? Why he had to stay here? Why he had to be alone?  Where were his mom and dad? How could he grew up to be this awesomely good looking? Did he still remember the promise they had before? How did he thought about that promise? How should Wonwoo act around him?

Wonwoo didn’t know how long he had been standing there, but he was awaken from his thought by a loud voice coming from his room. It looked like something just fell down. Wonwoo opened his door to see Mingyu was lying flat on his stomach, not so far from the door.

Mingyu looked up and gave a silly smile to Wonwoo. His nose was so red, by the falling voice before, his nose should be broken but it seemed quiet fine.

Wonwoo shook his head, ‘So only his appearance changed. But his clumsiness was still there’

Mingyu immediately stood up when he saw the older came into the room. Wonwoo walked towards desk and was quiet annoyed when he could see he was being towered by the caramel haired guy. Wonwoo sat on the chair as he tried to talk about sharing room thingy with Mingyu. He had to finish it tonight. There’s no way he would share his room with Mingyu.

“Ming-“ Wonwoo had to cut himself when he heard the younger called him.

“Hyung”

Wonwoo didn’t know why, but it was just too strange. Mingyu voice was deep, not as deep as Wonwoo but still…

Wonwoo was that kind of guy, who never realized that everyone grew up too, just like himself.

“Hyung, this is for you” Said Mingyu as he handed Wonwoo a box, a shoes box.

“This brand is the trend these days and this type was just released yesterday in NY, so yeah, you probably the fastest one to have this in Korea” M

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter