Wen Junhui

Cherry Blossom Tree
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Let’s go to a motel with me”

Wonwoo could only stare at his movie project’s main actor with wide eyes and dropped jaw.

Seeing Wonwoo’s reaction, Jun then also widened his eyes at the realization. He just got how wrong his statement before was. He then shook his head and took a step closer which made Wonwoo took a step back from the Chinese guy.

“No, I didn’t mean it like that”

“You didn’t?” Wonwoo asked, “Then what did you mean?”

Jun then sighed, “There is something wrong with my room’s boiler and the owner ask me to stay at other place for two nights”

“So, I decided to stay at motel because it is the best option I have. Please help me?” Jun added.

His eyes then shifted to the big backpack Jun was bringing. As an international student, motel would probably be the best option for Jun. Hotel would be too expensive. Wonwoo nodded his head.  Wonwoo couldn’t lie, his heart was thumping like crazy when Jun asked him to go to a motel with him. He thought…. Ugh yeah…. He thought…

‘Oh right, Mingyu’ Wonwoo looked at his phone to see it was already dead. Oh well, he had told Mingyu about it so it didn’t really matter.

“But I think you don’t really need me though, these days the receptionist can also speak other languages” Wonwoo said as they walked to the motel Jun had searched online before.

“But it would look so strange if I have to go to a motel by myself”

“Don’t you think it would be way stranger if you go there with a guy?”

“It is okay, they can think as they like”

“You should use that mindset for the first condition too” Wonwoo said as he looked at the address. It wouldn’t be that far from where they were at.

Wonwoo tilt his head when he saw the building in front of him. The name of that motel and the name was written on the paper was the same, but Wonwoo was doubting it hard. The pink heart shape neon in front of it was kinda shaddy. Wonwoo was not sure this is a good place to sleep.

“You sure you want to stay here?” Wonwoo asked Jun who was next to him.

“I.. think so?”

“You don’t have any other place to go? How about friend’s house?” Wonwoo asked.

“My friends are mostly girls” Jun answered.

“Oh…. Okay” Wonwoo scratched his head who suddenly felt so itchy.

“It’s okay, I am a guy after all. Nothing’s dangerous”

Wonwoo thought for a while before he nodded his head, “Alright, let’s go”

It was just a step into the motel and Wonwoo doubting Jun’s choice for the second time. If Jun didn’t push him from behind, Wonwoo probably would just stand there like a statue. It was so dark there, there was a mix of smoke and alcohol smell all over the place. He then walked towards the receptionist, a guy around their age was there, clipping his fingernails.

“Excuse me”

The guy with blonde hair looked up at Wonwoo before his eyes fell on Jun who was standing next to him. The receptionist guy arched his eyebrow before he looked at the bag Jun brought. It looked like he had a strange thought because he was eyeing Wonwoo from head to toe before he took a key and put it on the table.

“8.000 won for 6 hours, and 12.000 won for a night”

“I want 2 nights”

Upon hearing Wonwoo’s request, the guy then whistled and nodded his head.

“2 nights would be 24.000 won then” He said before he continued, “Alright, I will give you a discount, 22.ooo won for two nights”

“By the way ugh… can we see the room first?” Wonwoo asked. He wouldn’t want this foreigner friend of him had to stay at such an uncomfortable room eventhough it was just for 2 nights.

“We have a lot of themes, do you like a dark or bright one?”

“Bright please”

The guy then grinned and stood up from his chair. He led both of Wonwoo and Jun to a room. He then the light and it made Wonwoo shivered slightly, this would be the first time he went to a place like this.

“Ugh.. You sure you want to stay here?” Wonwoo whispered to Jun.

“We always clean the room as clean as possible so don’t need to worry. There is also pink light and mirror ball if you push this button”

Wonwoo was frowning as he kept talking about all the things that room had.

“The and the lube in the cabinet is free, so-“

“Okay” Jun cut the guy who kept blabbering and he put his arms around Wonwoo, “I need some private time”

“Oh! My bad” The guy slapped his own forehead before he walked to the door and said, “If you need anything, just call me”

Wonwoo felt his energy was drained by just hearing that guy explanation about the room. It just made him felt so uncomfortable by the way the receptionist looked at them.

“Jun, for the last time you sure you want to stay here?”

“Yeah”

Wonwoo looked around the room, it smelt like smoke and alcohol just like in the lobby. Not a good place for taking a rest for sure. Wonwoo felt so bad for not offering Jun to stay at his house but it was just impossible for him to do so because Kim Mingyu was there! Jun was probably thinking that Wonwoo was very mean for not even offer to stay at his house but he didn’t have any choice.

“Should I stay here with you?”

Wonwoo’s question made Jun stopped from what he was doing, which was checking all the things in the room. But Wonwoo was actually quiet worried because they never knew what kind of person was right next to them. It would be very dangerous especially since Jun was a foreigners. What if he was being tricked into something bad? These days kidnapping and organ selling were quiet happened a lot.

“You don’t need to… But you are so nice” Jun said to Wonwoo with a smile.

Wonwoo sighed, “I’m sorry… but I didn’t ask you to stay at my place is not because I don’t want to, but because I cannot”

“Because your fiancé is there?”

“Ummm…” Wonwoo didn’t know how to answer, what Jun was saying was right though but if the ‘fiance’ was not Mingyu, Wonwoo could still bring Jun to stay at his home.

Jun then laughed before he joined Wonwoo to sat on the bed, “You should introduce him to me, so I can learn from him and grasp my character better”

“Maybe no?”

“Why?”

“Just because”

“Alright” Jun giggled, “You don’t want to go back home?”

Wonwoo looked around the room once again, “I’ll stay a bit longer”

“You seriously are so nice. I think I know why your fiancé likes you” Wonwoo chuckled when he heard that.

“Believe me, I am so bad towards him” Wonwoo said the truth. When he rethought about it, Wonwoo was very nice and caring towards other people eventhough he was not really the affectionate type but why he couldn’t do the same to Mingyu?

“Really?” Jun asked, couldn’t believe with what he just heard.

“Yeah”

“Maybe he likes bad boy style?”

“I am not sure” Wonwoo just shrugged. Even until now, Wonwoo was not sure what made Mingyu liked him for 10 years. He really didn’t understand it.

“There are some people who likes to be treated badly, you know. Maybe he is one of those type”

“Why people wanted to be treated badly?”

“I am not sure?” Jun had the same questioning tone at the back because he himself was not sure of the answer.

“Should we go get something to eat?”

“Yeah”

 

 

 

That Mickey Mouse clock on the wall seemed like it didn’t work at all. It was 1 am and Wonwoo still not back home yet. Mingyu was anxious.

The last thing he heard when he was having a phone call was that Jun asking Wonwoo to go to a motel and the phone call ended. Mingyu felt like his heart just dropped when he heard that.

Did Wonwoo really go to a motel with that Jun? That is why he is not home yet? What is he doing there with Jun? But Wonwoo is not that kind of guy… or does he?

Mingyu must be on his real deep thought for not hearing the door was being opened and closed. Wonwoo just got back home and Mingyu realized it when he saw his hyung was walking towards the kitchen in front of him.

“Hyung!” Mingyu didn’t know how his tone was heard when Wonwoo was frowning at him. Wonwoo looked so tired and he walked in a strange way…. No way.

“Hyung!”

“What?” Wonwoo asked with the same high tone as the younger.

“You… did you…” Mingyu didn’t know how to ask the question to the older.

Seeing Mingyu didn’t continue what he was talking, Wonwoo decided just to leave the younger there and headed to his room. He was so tired. He was so stupid for leaving at that time because he had to walk, there were no transport

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter