Finally it is Spring

Cherry Blossom Tree
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hi Wonwoo”

Wonwoo looked up to see his movie project’s lead actor Junhui was in front of him with a tray of food on his hands. Wonwoo, Seokmin and Soonyoung were currently having their lunch at the cafeteria.

“Oh, hi Junhui” Wonwoo greeted back.

“Can I sit here?” Junhui asked, eyeing the other two who still didn’t know who he was.

“Of course” Soonyoung nodded his head and he made a place for Jun to sit.

“He is Junhui, the male character in my movie project. Oh, he is from China” Wonwoo introduced Junhui to Soonyoung and Seokmin, “This is Seokmin while the one sitting next to you is Soonyoung”

“Hi, my name is Wen Junhui, you can call me Jun” Jun introduced himself to them.

“Okay Jun” Soonyoung smiled, “So, are you an exchange student?”

“Ah, no. I chose to study in Korea because I want to be known worldwide. I am in acting major and you know, hallyu is no joke these days” Jun answered honestly. He had been a young actor in his hometown, but since he wanted to be known worldwide he decided to study in Korea. Jun was actually under an entertainment company in China which had a connection with Pledis Entertainment. This was his second year, but he had been doing quite a lot of small gigs like modelling, cfs or short appearance in Korean dramas.

“Your company let you to join this university movie project?” Seokmin asked.

“Of course, they said this is a good opportunity for me” Jun answered, his eyes then landed on Wonwoo before he asked, “I heard the story is based on your real life event?”

Wonwoo could only nodded his head in embarrassment. This was seriously embarrassing, Jun might think Wonwoo was a freak.

“Wow…” That was the only reaction Jun said.

“Yeah” Wonwoo smiled awkwardly.

“Isn’t it so sweet?” Soonyoung giggled.

“I am actually in the process of learning the male lead’s character. He is kind of unique, I mean… Is that even possible to like someone for 10 years when they don’t even see each other at all?”

“Why not?” Soonyoung said as he put his arm around Jun’s shoulder, “Look at the guy in front of you. He is handsome. It is worth liking him for 10 years”

“I told you Wonwoo, Soonyoung has a crush on you” Seokmin whispered with a joking tone, eyes giving a playful glance at the blonde guy.

Soonyoung just rolled his eyes, showing his annoyance at Seokmin’s joke. Wonwoo then laughed when he saw Jun’s amusing expression he had.

“Yeah, that is why I want to be close with Wonwoo” Jun sudden sentences made the three’s attention went to him.

“I really want to know what made your childhood friend liked you so much” Jun said to Wonwoo, “We should hang out often”

“Ummm… Shouldn’t you do that with the female lead actress? No?” Wonwoo asked. He really didn’t get it, why he wanted to become closer with Wonwoo when he should try to get close with the main actress instead.

“Like I said before.. I just still don’t get this character. Maybe after spending some times with you I could grasp it better” Jun answered.

“I think it is not a bad idea” Soonyoung spoke, “But just for your information his fiancé is in Korea, no, he is living with Wonwoo now. Just make sure you don’t really fall for Wonwoo”

“Wow, you live with your fiancé?” Jun asked with amusement in his tone.

Wonwoo sighed and kicked Soonyoung’s feet from under the table. Wonwoo then turned to Jun and smiled sweetly, “Okay first of all he is not my fiancé. Secondly, he lives with me and also my mom. Lastly, don’t listen to Soonyoung”

“You guys are so cute” Jun smiled before they continued eating their lunch.

“Do you stay at the dorm?” Seokmin asked, making another conversation with the foreign student.

“No, I live in a one room near Shinchon. It is cheaper and they provided rice, egg and ramyeon. Oh! Also free detergent”

“Oh… it is good then. I thought your company prepared a dorm”

“Sadly no, the company only help me find some jobs and that’s all” Jun then looked at his wrist watch. It was nearly the end of the break.

“Wonwoo do you have another class after this?” Jun asked.

“No” Wonwoo shook his head.

“Great, then you should help me in grasping my character better”

Wonwoo was actually was not really sure about Jun trying to grasp his character better like that. Was being around Wonwoo would really help Jun to understand his character well? Maybe Jun just should meet Mingyu instead.

“Okay”

Wonwoo didn’t have any choice, right?

“Where should we go?” Jun asked right after Soonyoung and Seokmin left. SoonSeok had another class so they couldn’t join Jun and Wonwoo. Which was going to be awkward because after all, Wonwoo was not the type who got close with new people easily.

“Library?”

Yeah. Library would be a good choice because they shouldn’t be noisy there and Wonwoo could just kept quiet all the time, reading his book and let Jun do whatever the things he needed to do to grasp his character better.

“Ahhh... the weather is very nice” Jun said as they walked side by side.

Wonwoo could agree with Jun, it was quiet cold so Wonwoo liked it. But still, these pink annoying trees seriously irittated Wonwoo. Sometimes Wonwoo would wonder, was that even possible to hate an innocent tree like that?

“So, why did you agree on marrying your childhood friend?” Jun opened up a conversation. A conversation that Wonwoo really hate. Wonwoo thought for a while, A reason?

“Nah, I was just making an excuse at that time. I mean, who would know he will be taller than me for real?”

“So, he did become taller than you?”

“Uh… yeah” Wonwoo hated to admit that. Not only his height but his body was also became way manlier than Wonwoo who was supposed to be the husband.

“Then, are you going to marry him?”

Wonwoo sighed, “Is that even possible?”

“Why? What is the problem? He is not nice enough? Not handsome enough? Why you can’t just accept him?”

Wonwoo just kept quiet. Why? Why he couldn’t accept the younger? Wonwoo himself was not sure of the reason either. Mingyu is nice, Mingyu is handsome, Mingyu is seriously everything Wonwoo could ask for. But really, why? Even Wonwoo could felt his heart was slowly melting, his brain was not letting him to accept it.

“If you don’t know the reason, then it is just the matter of time before your heart finally giving in” Jun said after observing Wonwoo’s expression. Confussion could be clearly shown on his face.

“Oh, wait!” Jun suddenly stepped in front of Wonwoo, making the black jet haired student stopped from walking. Wonwoo could see Jun’s hand was slowly reaching up. Wonwoo just stood there, waiting for what Jun was going to do. He then felt a soft brush on his hair.

“You got some petals on your hair” Jun smiled and showed the cherry blossom’s petal that was resting on Wonwoo’s soft hair for a while.

“Oh… thanks?” Wonwoo was thankful for the thing Jun just did, but the question was… Why Jun has to caress his cheek?! Yeah, Jun just basically slided down his hand from Wonwoo’s hair to his cheek and patted it softly.  Wonwoo tried to act as natural as possible which was kind of impossible because he felt so awkward. Even he was still awkward of that kind of skinship with Soonyoung. Wonwoo’s fist has already balled, he nearly punched Jun on his stomach. Well, not really punch, just slight punch like what he usually did when he felt awkward.

Jun could see Wonwoo’s uncomfortable yet flustered face and it made him laughed. He then put both of his hands on Wonwoo’s shoulder. Jun was a bit shorter than Wonwoo, but maybe only for one or two cm so it was quiet hard to avoid the foreigner’s eyes.

“I’m sorry Wonwoo, but I have to tell you this” Jun said, tried so hard to hold his laughter.

“What?”

“You are so uke”

“Uke?” Wonwoo’s eyebrow furrowed in confussion, “What is uke?”

Jun then stopped laughing and stared at Wonwoo for a while. Jun tilted his head as he was not sure on how to explain it to Wonwoo.

“Okay, since you don’t know about it then maybe you can just search it later when you get home? Yeah when you get home” Jun chose not to tell Wonwoo because he was so sure Wonwoo would be very pissed off to hear that.

“Ah! Tell me!” Wonwoo took Jun’s wrist and he would not let it go before Jun told him what was ‘uke’ mean.

“Really, Won… Just goggle it when you get home later”

“Well, how about a hint?” Wonwoo pressed.

Jun let out a long sigh, “Okay, I will not tell you the meaning of that word but I will tell you the reason why I said it”

Wonwoo nodded his head because he was really eager to know. It was something about him after all, he was very curious. But really, Wonwoo didn’t expect Jun’s answer to be like that.

“You look so cute before and I don’t know… I just feel like I want to hug you tightly. No. Maybe squeeze would be a better word? You also give off this feeling like you need a protection squad behind you”

Wonwoo was speechless. Just if he was a bit closer to Jun, he would slap him hard already. Okay, maybe not slap, slap was too girly, er.. punch? But his punch was not a real punch too. Oh.. hit would be a the better word maybe?

Just like the speechless Wonwoo, there was another student who just somehow walked passed them. The 185 cm tall student stopped on his track when he heard an unfamilar guy just said he wanted to hug his Wonwoo hyung tightly. He really couldn’t believe that guy said that out loud in the daylight like this. Not to mention his voice was quiet loud too!

At first Mingyu was excited and he smiled widely when he saw his favorite hyung was not so far from him. Wonwoo was talking with a guy but of course Mingyu was not bothered by it at all. He might be just another friend like Jihoon or Soonyoung or even maybe just a teammate in a group project. He purposely walked slower hoping that the older would noticed him. Yet he didn’t expect to hear the guy was actually flirting with Wonwoo.

Mingyu always thought his competitor would be girls… oh well…

Wonwoo was still thinking deep about how he should react to this guy in front of him when he felt a vibration on his pocket. Wonwoo took out his phone to see a new chat message, from Mingyu.

 

Who is that guy, hyung?

 

Wonwoo could felt a slight shiver when he read that message. He felt like he just got caught cheating or something. Wonwoo then looked around to see if Mingyu was around and he was right. Mingyu was just a few steps away from him. When their eyes met, Mingyu mouthed a ‘reply now’ and continue his walk.

 

The lead actor in my movie project

So he is me then?

Err… Yeah?

I don’t like him.

You shouldn’t be so close with him

Don’t worry

I don’t like him either

>/////<

He reminds me of you

Both are so annoying and unbelievable

Ah, I am so hurt

Go to infirmary

No, I am broken beyond repair

Oh, give me an address to send you back then

I want my refund

Sorry but you broke me so you can’t get any refund

 

 

“Can we continue our walk while

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter