The Real Chapter You All Have Been Waiting for is Finally Here

Cherry Blossom Tree
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finally, the chapter you all have been waiting for........ Sorry for the bad english, it is getting worse since I haven't been writting in a long long time~ Alright, just go read the chapter now! Oh right, you might re-read the last chapter to recall what happened. hahaha anyway enjoyyyy~

 

 

Kim Mingyu still couldn't understand with what Wonwoo just said.

He thought everything was settled.

But he was wrong.

"Come on, hyung” Mingyu sighed, “I thought we are in that kind of relationship already?!”

“I didn’t say anything about you officially become my boyfriend”

The light was suddenly on. Mingyu turned the light on before he walked back towards Wonwoo’s bed, crossing his arms.

“Alright, let’s get this straight” Minggyu said, “So I like you and you like me but we are not together yet?”

“Yeah... Did I ask you to be my boyfriend?” Wonwoo asked.

Mingyu shook his head as the answer no.

“Did you ask me to be my boyfriend after I said I like you?” Wonwoo asked again.

Mingyu shook his head again. He then dropped himself on the floor. Wonwoo was right.

“Ah hyung…”

“Good night, Mingyu. Please turn off the lamp”

“Alright, let’s make it official tonight”

“No”

“ the place and time, hyung. It is not that deep”

Wonwoo pouted when he heard that, “I’m just not ready. You don’t want to wait for me a little bit more?”

“I…” Mingyu sighed, “Will”

Of course. Mingyu would do anything for his hyung.

“Good boy” Wonwoo patted Mingyu’s head.

Poor Kim Mingyu.

 

 

 

 

Kim Mingyu was sulking.

He didn’t reply to Wonwoo’s chats, answering Wonwoo’s call and the older also couldn’t see the younger around the university. Not to mention that Mingyu just left Wonwoo like that in the morning. Serve you right, Jeon Wonwoo. But Jeon Wonwoo is Jeon Wonwoo, he might try to chat and call the younger but he couldn’t go to the younger house just like that. That one great advancement he did was because he was sick.

But seriously, until when Mingyu would be sulking like this? It’s been 3 days and there’s no news about Mingyu at all.

Should Wonwoo being honest? He was missing the younger… a lot.

“Jeon Wonwoo!”

Wonwoo was being thrown back to the earth when he heard Jihoon’s voice rang through the small Movie club room. All of the eyes were on him, all 7 pairs of eyes.

“Stop daydreaming, Won. We are currently discussing an important matter” Joy said.

“Ugh, sorry” Wonwoo apologized, “So, what are we talking about?”

Jihoon sighed heavily before he repeat what he just said minutes ago.

“The scriptwriters said they want to change the ending”

Wonwoo frowned, “Why?”

“They want a happy ending”

“Oh”

“What do you think?” Jihoon asked to the director of this movie project, Wonwoo of course.

“What?” Wonwoo asked back, concentration still split into two.

“Do you want a happy ending?”

Wonwoo looked up at Jihoon.

Happy ending?

Was that a question for the movie or his real love life?

A happy ending with Mingyu… a happy ending where they will be together happily ever after just like those crappy Disney Princess stories. That kind of happy ending, right?

“Then there will be no plot twist..” Wonwoo said, “Isn’t it boring?”

“But it is actually a bit too much if the two don’t end up together. Since the real life story doesn’t end with a beautiful happy end, let the movie has it!”

Hearing Joy’s word, Wonwoo kind of pissed off, “What do you mean the real life story doesn’t have a beautiful ending?!”

“Huh?”

Joy and the other club members were quiet taken back by Wonwoo’s sudden outburst. Everyone was glancing at each other, wondering what happened to their usually chill movie director.

Something happened for sure but no one dared to ask.

 

 

 

 

Mingyu looked at Wonwoo’s chat from last night. He seriously wanted to reply and answered his call so bad, but Mingyu had to act selfish for once, right? He knew so well that he was being so childish. He was actually kind of afraid that Wonwo would run away because of his stupid behavior, but he just liked the older so much that it frustrated him. They both like each other. Mingyu really wanted to be Wonwoo’s official boyfriend so bad. Mingyu want to hold the older’s hand, cuddling, having dates, kiss and do anything other couples usually do. Well, they liked each other, so Wonwoo would not reject a kiss but still. It was different.

“What do you think?” A girl with mid length black haired looked at the guy in front of her. They had been talking for around 15 minutes, yet it seemed like the guy’s attention was somewhere else.

“Mingyu?” Mina called his name and patted his shoulder gently.

“Uh.. sorry” Mingyu shifted on his seat before he took a sip on his Americano.

Mina just pouted slightly before she asked once again, “So what do you think about appearing in our movie?”

Mingyu thought for a while, appearing in Wonwoo’s movie?

“Do you get the permission to cast anyone like this?”

“Of course, I am the script writer. Besides, it would be better with the real deal around”

“Huh?” For sure Mingyu heard the last part of Mina’s sentence. Mingyu could only looked at Mina with curious stare but that girl just smiled at him widely. Did he just hear wrong?

“What’s wrong?” Mina tilted her head.

“Nothing”

“So yeah for the third time, what do you think?” Mina asked again.

“I… am not sure? Don’t you have to talk with the team first?” Mingyu asked. He actually didn’t really mind about being a cameo and helping in that kind of production, he enjoyed doing it actually but this was Wonwoo’s movie they were talking about. Their real love life movie and Mingyu bet Wonwoo didn’t want the younger to be there either.

“Well. Let’s ask the director then?” Mina said before she raised her hand up and waved it, “Jeon Wonwoo! Come here”

Mingyu chocked when he heard she called Wonwoo’s name. Mingyu turned around to see Wonwoo was there, just a few feet away from them.

“What?” Wonwoo’s tone was flat, he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter