ert in the Bus

Cherry Blossom Tree
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wonwoo was in deep thought. He had been looking at those two pairs of shoes in front of him. One was his usual shoes, and the other one was a pair he got from Mingyu.

Should he wear the one Mingyu gave him or not?

Deep inside Wonwoo’s heart, he really wanted to wear that one. His friends would be very jealous seeing him wearing that awesome shoes especially the trio gag but Wonwoo felt his pride hurt at the same time. Why? Well yeah because it was from Kim Mingyu.

“Enjoy your first day. If you need something, just call me or Wonwoo”

After hearing his mom’s voice, Wonwoo hurriedly took a pair of shoes he usually wear.

“Thank you” Mingyu’s voice was too cheery for Wonwoo’s liking, another reason to just wear his usual shoes.

“Hurry up! I’ll just show you the way once” Wonwoo said before he left the house without waiting for the younger.

Wonwoo walked as fast as he could but Kim Mingyu seriously had long limbs that it was too easy to catch up with the older. Wonwoo stopped on his track to felt a slight bump on his back.

“So, here is the deal” Wonwoo started, “You should act like you don’t know me at all. I mean, you should not greet nor talk not even send a glance at me at all. Don’t even ask about me to your friends whoever it is. Just… act like we don’t know each other”

Mingyu arched his eyebrow, “Why?”

“Just because”

“No, tell me” Mingyu’s voice was somehow full of concern, “Do you somehow get bullied at the campus and you are afraid people will do that to me too?”

Wonwoo rolled his eyes and scoffed. That was probably the funniest assumption ever.

“You watch too much drama, Kim Mingyu”

“Then why?”

“Aish, stop asking question and just listen to me!”

Mingyu just looked at the older’s eyes, trying to find something but he couldn’t. There must be a reason after all. Mingyu was very curious but of course the older would not tell him. Then, Mingyu could just find it out himself later. Mingyu was always like that, if no one gonna tell him then he can just do it himself.

“Okay”

“Good” Wonwoo sighed before he continued walking towards the bus stop, with a big puppy following behind.

 

Wonwoo looked at the moving bus who stopped not far from him. He looked inside the bus to see it was so crowded just as usual. He really got no other choices though, the next buses would probably this packed too so yeah, he just got in.

The younger guy followed him and Wonwoo just made himself to be as far as possible with Mingyu. Fortunately, Wonwoo had a skinny body so it wasn’t that hard to go to the back of the bus while Mingyu just stuck there near the driver.

Wonwoo could feel someone was giving him glance every time the bus stopped and he didn’t need to turn his head to know who it was. After all Wonwoo didn’t tell the taller one where they would be getting off.

After more than 20 minutes, the bus stopped at a bus stop before the one he should be getting off at. At this stop, a lot of people would get off and making some spaces for a bit but Wonwoo was getting nervous instead. He clenched his grip on the pole tighter and he leaned his head on it. He kept his eyes closed, he knew that he was such a coward for not able to do anything for a week of this treatment but… yeah… Wonwoo really didn’t know what he should do. There was a ert on the bus.

But today, Wonwoo was quiet surprised when he felt nothing on his . He arrived at the bus stop he had to get off without being molested. Wonwoo sighed in relieve when he get off from the bus. Maybe the ert was not on this bus for today. But it was quiet strange though because he had encountered that ert for a week already.

‘Maybe he was caught by the other?’ Wonwoo thought. The black jet haired student then remembered that he wasn’t alone. He immediately looked behind to see Mingyu just got off from the bus, face looked annoyed yet a bit lost.

Wonwoo arched his eyebrow, he was curious but he didn’t want to make a conversation with the taller guy. Wonwoo stopped from his walk when he heard Mingyu was calling him.

“Wonwoo hyung”

Wonwoo saw Mingyu was jogging towards him as he scratched his head, face still looked kinda annoyed.

“I told you not to-“

“I think I just got molested”

“WHAT?!” Wonwoo widened his eyes at what he just heard. THAT ERT JUST DITCHED WONWOO AND DECIDED TO MOLESTED MINGYU INSTEAD?!

Wonwoo didn’t know whether he should felt happy or disappointed. Even a molester knew who was better looking and hotter. Somehow, it hurt Wonwoo’s pride but… he shouldn’t be feeling this way. Wonwoo didn’t know what was wrong with himself.

“Well, he just touched my .. nothing serious” mingyu said, tried to not make the older worry.

“I know” Wonwoo sighed.

“You know? How? But you didn’t even looked at my direction before” Mingyu said before a realization hit him, “Hyung! Don’t tell me he molested you too?!”

“Yeah…” Wonwoo nodded, “But as you said, he just touched my .. nothing serious” Wonwoo said copying what Mingyu said before with the exact tone. But Wonwoo was quiet surprised when he felt a hand on his shoulder and made him turned facing the owner of the hand.

“What do you mean it is not serious?!” Mingyu’s voice was low and he looked so pissed off. Wonwoo looked around to see some people were looking at their direction.

“Aish.. you are making a scene, Mingyu” Wonwoo said, tried to pry Mingyu’s hand from his shoulder.

“We should catch him tomorrow!”

“No one gonna believe us.. we are not girls” Wonwoo said the matter of fact. Like, who would believe a man molested another man?

“This is crazy”

“Why are you suddenly so worked up?! You don’t even do anything when he molested you”

“But he did it to you! So, it was not okay for sure” Mingyu’s tone was that kind of charming knight who ready to protect his princess from any danger. And of course, it pissed Wonwoo off.

“I am not a girl, Kim Mingyu! I can protect myself!” Wonwoo pulled his hand from Mingyu’s grip before he turned around and walked towards his university.

‘Yeah, Said the one who had been harassed for a week!’ Somehow Wonwoo mocked himself and he promised, he would kick that ert if he ever did that to Wonwoo again. Which Wonwoo doubted quiet hard since that stupid ert decided to change his prey after he met a new better looking guy.

 

❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀

 

Wonwoo dropped his head on the hard wooden table. It hurt, even the sound gathered a lot of people’s attention but he just didn’t care.

They were at the café inside the university, Wonwoo and the gag trio. They just had Ms Kang class, Media Studies and it was just so so bad. Why? Because that professor was somehow really disliked Wonwoo and no one really knew the reason. She just always made everything harder for him and everyone noticed it too.

She just gave a homework, an individual homework and Wonwoo got the hardest topic which somehow linked to a business subject, a subject Wonwoo hated the most. He ruffled his hair in frustration.

“Tell us the truth, did you ever do something to her?” Seokmin started.

“Of course no. I am a good student you know it yourself”

The trio gag rolled their eyes at what Wonwoo just said. Rather than saying a good student, you could say Wonwoo was just ‘another’ student. Just if he didn’t have his embarrassing past known all around the campus, no one would notice him. Ever.

Wonwoo felt his phone vibrated insid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter