Chapter Four:

My Royal Punishment

No one's POV:

 

"So that means you just got into this mess?" An echo sounded from the half-open classroom, everyone has already left for home and rest, but while the sun was still up to brighten up the windows of the classroom, then there was still so much to talk about.

 

Most especially for Kyungsoo and Beakhyun.

 

"Yeah. . . I didn't mean to sneak into their business, I was just, well, curious." Kyungsoo sat on his same seat in the classroom and so was Baekhyun who was seated comfortably, with his chest leaning onto the back rest while his hands are folded over for his head to lie on. He listens intently and carefully to Kyungsoo, his eyes expressing a feeling of guilt and at the same time utter happiness that he has seen Kyungsoo after the incident happened. 

 

"So that means you were just walking around, ready to go home and then you heard some girl crying?"

 

"Yeah, I couldn't really suppress the curiosity in me. . . so I had to at least take a peek." Kyungsoo looked away, seemingly embarrassed as he rubbed the back of his neck, trying his best not to let the growing blush show.

 

Baekhyun chuckled lightly at the action, he raised his head up from lying, facing the large ooen windows of the classroom. The room was in peaceful silence, and only the wind could be heard whispering sweet nothings, lightly touching skin. The sun was soon fading, although it still had the strength to shower the room with golden rays of angels, making the room look less boring and more soothing to the eye.

 

"You know. . . when I walked out of that incident, I actually asked myself. . ."

 

Kyungsoo fixated his gaze at Baekhyun, who was still staring at the windows, smiling lightly. 

 

". . . what should I be mad for? What was I jealous about? I ran away for something really petty. . ." his best friend's brows furrowed, lowering his head in thought before having the guts to now face Kyungsoo, he smiled gently as he broke the contact of one of his arms on the back rest, reaching out to take hold of Kyungsoo's small fisted hands on the table.

 

"I just want to say sorry, for staggering away like that, I know you know I have feelings for the Prince and. . ." 

 

"I know, Baek, I know. I am sorry for the sudden news. I didn't mean it, it was my fault that it happened anyways, I understand if you felt jealous or cheated." Kyungsoo was now soothing Baekhyun, as the hand that his best friend was holding were making small circles on the Baekhyun's. He gave out a gentle smile, before Baekhyun shook his head lightly as tears were beginning to well up on his eyes. 

 

"No Kyung. . . I don't want to feel like that the reason for our friendship to be over is because of my superficial feelings for the Prince and I don't want you to think of it like that. . ." he sobbed lightly, lowering his gaze, looking away from Kyungsoo, as if he was the lowest being on Earth. 

 

Kyungsoo's brows furrowed, seeing his best friend this hurt might not make him cry or tear up, knowing the fact that he isn't the one who usually shows up too much emotions, but it never failed to make his heart ache and feel like it's porcelain cracking bit by bit.

 

"I never thought of it that way, Baekhyun. I understand if you felt shock and you didn't know how to react there and then. It doesn't matter to me anymore -- Baek, look at me. . ." 

 

Baekhyun slowly raised his head, his face was now a little flustered and wet from the tears that he let out, making small hiccups ad he tried his best to stop from sobbing. 

 

"What matters to me now is that you're still my best friend, that no matter what happens to the both of us, whether good or bad, I know you will always be there for me no matter what. . ." he held Baekhyun's hand tighter, drawing out a sweet smile, telling his beat friend that everything will be just fine. 

 

Baekhyun looked at him, sincerity and love in his eyes. Despite Kyungsoo being emotionless and all the while some demon that glared into your soul, he could never be that cold to Baekhyun, and in every soft spot that he shows, it's only Baekhyun and him alone who has seen it. If Kyungsoo was born a superhero, his best friend will be the only one who knows his identity and weakness, by just one look, he know what it is.

 

"This is why I love you, Kyung. I swear" he stood up from his chair as he gave went to give Kyungsoo a tight hug. The other muffled a complain, but he couldn't really care less, as long as he and his best friend were fine, there was nothing he could ask for more anyways. 

 

"So what are you planning to do? Wreck the wedding or some sort?" Baekhyun was back to his old self, bouncing his way back on his seat. Kyungsoo gave out a light chuckle as he tried to fix the messy hair that was made from the long tight hug.

 

"I don't really know, but he promised me a divorce after the marriage, but I have to stay with him as his newly wed for a couple of months." Kyungsoo looked away, there was a feeling of pessimism as he thought about the promise, he knows that Chanyeol was true to his word, but he couldn't deny the fact that he was a tad bit negative, because he knows he might have to take a long process for it, and that also means a lot of things might happen and unhandled. He fiddled on the pendant under his uniform, but as Baekhyun curiously looked at him, he immediately kept it back in. 

 

Was he beginning to hide things from his best friend? 

 

"I just feel kind of n-nervous, that's all." 

 

"I know how you feel, Kyung. It's marriage, like who wouldn't?" Baekhyun shrugged as he tried to make his best friend feel better. 

 

"Its okay, Kyung. I know you guys just met but hey, he's the Prince, he will never let you down, will he? And if I was in your place I would have loved to marry him instead."

 

Kyungsoo was dead silent after what Baekhyun had said. His brows furrowed even deeper as he looked down on the table. Yes sure, it was so easy for Baekhyun to solve the problem since he already had been so in love with the Prince, and if he was given this situation, he would just give in to it there and then.

 

But for Kyungsoo, this means a life that he never wanted. Or he never dreamed of in the first place. 

 

It's more like living a life he was bound to do, to pay the price for what he has done wrong.

 

If Baekhyun thinks gaining trust from someone you don't know was easy, even though he was born on royal blood, then he was exactly wrong. 

 

Most especially if he gets too comfortable with Chanyeol soon. 

 

And he might end up having trust issues with himself and his emotions too.

 

'And this is why it's better to look like a criminal than a soft-hearted princess.' Kyungsoo thought to himself.

 

He looked up at Baekhyun and was about to respond, when they both heard slow footsteps sound near the entrance of the classroom. It came to a stop as it might have reached its destination. 

 

They soon faced the entrance, and much to their surprise, they saw the person that they were actually talking about minutes ago.

 

Prince Chanyeol. 

 

He leaned his body on the side of the wall, still wearing his lensless glasses, his hair was still the same curly and unkempt like the last time he visited Kyungsoo, wearing their uniform neatly with his hands and his pockets. 

 

'How attractive. . .' Kyungsoo thought as he couldn't take his eyes off Chanyeol, he locked gazes with the taller, slowly shaking his head as he tried to erase the thought that was so inappropriate to him. 

 

He should despise him, hate him. Not like him or proclaim him of some sort.

 

"Y-Your Highness. . ." Baekhyun spoke first, even if he was stuttering and his face soon turned light pink at the sight of the Royal, he was really that the sun's light was more vibrant that the Prince couldn't see the blush on his face. His mouth went agape, as he marveled at his visage as if it was like gold in a silver platter.

 

'The Prince is really handsome. So upclose.' Baekhyun let out a thought on his head as he couldn't get his eyes off the other either.'

 

"I knew I'd find you here, I asked one of you classmates if you have already left, but he said you usually like staying here until the sun fully sets." He looked at Baekhyun first, giving the latter a friendly nod before he went back to face his soon-to-be fiancé. He gave Kyungsoo a smile before the other stood up from his seat and just continuously stared at him.

 

'Why can't I get my eyes off of Chanyeol now? Kyungsoo, you are having major mind problems.'

 

"C-Chanyeol. . ." Kyungsoo stuttered, Baekhyun broke off on his fantasies when he heard his best friend speak; he looked back at him, shocked at the sudden call of the Prince's name. He didn't expect for Kyungsoo to call him as if they were long-lost friends. 

 

"As promised, we'll go home together, and I don't want to go home without you." Chanyeol said in his usual, straightforward tone as he walked in the classroom, and was now standing beside Kyungsoo. 

 

"O-okay. . . b-but Baekhyun. . ."

 

They both looked at each other before Kyungsoo broke the contact, looking back at Baekhyun who was staring blankly at the both of them. He then snapped out of it, as he waved his hand in front of his face, making the same smile he usually gives when he likes to prank or joke around.

 

"Nah, it's fine, my mom’s gonna fetch me in a while, I already called her earlier."  

 

"A-are you sure? We can drop you by your house instead if your mom takes long, right Chanyeol?" Kyungsoo looked back at Chanyeol, whose face was unreadable but nodded in agreement. Kyungsoo smiled as he looked back at Baekhyun.

 

"No, it's fine really, Kyung. I don't want mom to know I left ahead. She might feel sad. You know her." Baekhyun wiggled his eyebrows, taking things happily so that his best friend won't feel bad leaving him. He totally understood of the Prince had commanded him to go home now, since no one is required to defy the Prince anyways. He didn't feel jealous, he needed to adjust and understand Kyungsoo's situation for the meantime. 

 

"You sure you're gonna be okay?" Was Kyungsoo's last question before he packed his things and placed his bag on his back. He said in a worried tone, weary of Baekhyun feeling left out or jealous again. He didn't want any of that anymore.

 

"I'll be fine, Kyung. Just trust me on this." He gave Kyungsoo an assured nod and smile.

 

Kyungsoo also replied with a sturdy nod before a felt a large hand over the side of his shoulder, giving it a tight squeeze, he looked at the hand before he had to look at the giant that was draping his arms around his small frame. 

 

"We have to go Soo. The driver's waiting for us outside." Chanyeol said with authority, making Kyungsoo nod in instruction.

 

"We'll be seeing you around, thank you for taking good care of Kyungsoo for me." Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun with a smile as he bowed to the latter. The beagle replied with a bow as well, giving the Prince nod of respect. 

 

The two soon walked out of the classroom, leaving Baekhyun all to himself. He sighed, as he lowered his head, looking over to his open bag, which was messy as usual.

 

Tears began falling in his eyes as he gripped on to the straps of his backpack.

 

"Stop it Baekhyun. You have to accept it and be proud of Kyung. Not cry here in defeat as if you guys were fighting over the Prince. . ." he started sobbing, slowly falling onto his knees as he covered his face with both of his palms. He couldn't deny that in fact, he really was hurt, even though he knows that the situation was out of Kyungsoo's hand and was unexpected even for him.

 

But there was just a big crack in his heart that he cannot just avoid from aching, nor can he deny from the pain he was feeling. He just had to let it out.

 

'I know the Prince will stand in his promise to take Kyungsoo to divorce. . . that way I might have the least chance to be with him too. . .'

 

'I just hope he doesn't fall for Kyungsoo. . .'

 

'Not anymore. . .'

 

---

 

Kyungsoo POV:

 

He lead me out of the classroom, I looked back to see if there was a face of sadness drawn on Baekhyun's face. He was just there, his gaze following us as me and Chanyeol went out. He was still smiling; his telling me to just go and everything will be fine. 

 

But he can never hide his feelings from me. 

 

I knew and I felt, ever since Chanyeol went in, there was a wave of hurt and pain in his eyes, and I can see the feeling of him longing for Chanyeol to stand and hold him like what the giant just did to me. He wanted or rather it was like he wished that was happening to him right now. 

 

I know Baekhyun very well, and if he think my silence doesn't do anything good to me, then I bet he was wrong even at the very beginning. My silence gave me the ability to know him even more, to observe his actions and what his feelings tell. Even the way he eats when depressed, I can tell if it's because of his family or because of something else. 

 

If there was some magician or genie that I could ask a wish from, I would definitely tell him to give Chanyeol to Baekhyun, and that this whole marriage thing was not to happen.

 

Wait a minute; genies don't make people fall in love. . .

 

I am betting to meet a magician now. 

 

But where? , Kyungsoo, wake from reality. It will never happen.

 

I felt my shoulders slump down at the thought that I was entertaining, when Chanyeol made a stop to our walking, releasing his hold from me. 

 

"Is there anything wrong?" He asked, looking at me deadpanned. I never he could make such a cold face, and K never knew he was this cold. He could ice the whole University because of this. 

 

I know am questioning Baekhyun's preference for guys, does he like zombie-faced, parasite-bodied men? 

 

I made a small smirk, as I gave out a silent nod. I didn't want him to know that I was actually regretting the day I knew him, and that I have no idea if he was really that moody or has personality issues. 

 

"I don't know if you are naturally sweet or are you just doing that so that people would think of it that way?" I asked him boldly, folding my arms over my chest as I waited for him to answer. 

 

"I don't know what you are talking about." He gave out a small scoff, looking away from me as he scratched the back of his head. 

 

Was he really this stupid?

 

Or is he just playing stupid?

 

"Look, I know you are trying to make a face in front of people just to make them know that you didn't do this out of a last-minute decisions just to let that girl stop from bugging you but ---"

 

"But because Baekhyun's your best friend and you never lied to him ever since, I can just comfortably show to him that I do not have interest in you. I know." He emphasized the word 'lied' as it made my eyes grow wide like an owl. I looked at him from top to bottom, he wasn't even looking at me, and he was avoiding my gaze even.

 

How did he know that?! 

 

Was he eavesdropping over the conversation I had with Baekhyun earlier?

 

"Have you been stalking me?" I asked him as he looked back at me like he felt outraged at the question I hit on him. 

 

"Why would I even do that?" He raised an eyebrow, now we were staring at each other, eye to eye. 

 

"Okay, so if you weren't stalking then that means you overheard mine and Baekhyun's conversation in the classroom?" My voice raised up a bit, I was now kind of pissed. 

 

Starting from my name, and now he knows Baekhyun's my best friend? Like has he been hiding documents about my life now? 

 

Does this mean I'll just completely lose my privacy over marrying this jerk?

 

Not in a million ing years. 

 

"What? You were talking about me with Baekhyun earlier? So what did you say to him?" 

 

Stop pretending like you don't know anything know or I am gonna choke you.

 

"What do you mean I was talking about you, you heard everything?! Why should you even ask what I told him when you clearly know what I said?" My voice was close to shouting now, I felt so offended that even with my little secrecy, he still has the guts to actually invade it. This was the only thing I had that was left of me and now he is even taking it away?

 

"Look, I didn't know what you guys were talking about in the classroom, nor do I know what you said to him about me and you. I came in when I knew heard you guys being all awkwardly silent with each other." He justified his reason as he raised both his hands up as a sign of defeat, locking his gaze at me just to let me know that he was telling the truth.

 

I am so fed up right now, I just want to scream on the whole campus until I lose my sanity. 

 

"Okay Mister Smarty Pants, if you weren't stalking nor were you eavesdropping over our conversation, then how did you know Baekhyun was my best friend and how did you know that I never lied to him?" I asked him, pointing a blaming finger at him to make sure that he tells the very truth and not make up exaggerating stories. 

 

". . . I just know, okay? Honest." His voice was now soft, looking away as he let my pointing finger down. His brows furrowed looking like a sad pup as he said those words. I couldn't make out what his face was saying but all I can see was sadness and a little bit of regret. He looked at me and I can feel his aura getting heavier, making me think that what he said was true. 

 

That he just knew about those things. 

 

But then how? 

 

There is so much about him that is so mysterious, I swear. He's deeper than how Adelle rolls in her song. 

 

I stopped questioning him as I gave out a sigh defeat. I'd better ask him for information on that sooner or later, but for now, seeing the change of mood when we were bickering made me even wonder how was it that he knew Baekhyun and how can he even call his name out like that, as if he was some kind of close friend I didn't know about before.

 

Is there something that I didn't know about Baekhyun? 

 

Does Baekhyun know something about Chanyeol that I don't? Or was it the other way around?

 

Or is there something Baekhyun never told me? 

 

What was he hiding from me? 

 

What were they hiding from me?

 

Why does it even bother to me?

 

"Okay fine. I get it. If that's how it is then so be it, I won't dig in any further." I told him as he looked back at me with the same unreadable look. 

 

I guess he's really this good in making people confused of what he feels. Or is it just that he's so good hiding himself that sometimes he doesn't know what expression to show up to people.

 

Like how ugly can that be? 

 

A ring of a phone was then heard to break the silence between us, he picked the phone from his pocket, as he read it, knowing that it was a text message. He sighed as he placed his phone back in his pocket as he looked back at me.

 

"The driver wants us to get home now, it's getting dark. My parents will get worried if I don't get home at this time." He took me by the wrist as he dragged me out of the school grounds lightly. 

 

We went down the steps as I saw their slick black car outside, as his so-called driver who was wearing a suit and tie was waiting for us.

 

"Your Highness, what had took you so long? Your mother has been wondering why you'd stay so late." He quickly walked to right side where we were both standing, as he opened the door to the back of the car. 

 

"We just needed a small talk. Let us make haste, we need to go home." Chanyeol said as he let go of my wrist, his hand now holding the door as he signaled me to get in. 

 

I spared him a glance before I let myself in his car, and he then followed suit, closing the door shut. The driver was the last to go in the driver's seat, locked in the keys as the engine sparked, making the car move to a go.

 

The travel home was silent, I was on the left side watching the trees grow dark as the sky, avoiding the idea of Baekhyun and Chanyeol. I couldn't understand but I then felt a familiar pang of ache in my chest, I don't know what it meant, but I had to hold all of my confusion and curiosity in until I get my feet home. 

 

"Your clothes and belongings have now been fixed in a clean and proper manner in our room, as per instruction by your mother." His deep voice boomed, enough for me to get back to reality and to set aside those whirling thoughts in my head as I realized I have unconsciously been playing with the pendant on my fingers. 

 

Why does it matter? Why do I feel so disturbed all of a sudden?

 

"W-what?" I asked him, the idea of him speaking to me didn't fully register into my head, I looked at him, who was seemingly scanning out on the window too, leaning his head on his hand as he let it go just to face me.

 

"Are you always that repetitive?" He chuckled lightly, his eyes making a small spark of shine as he covered his laugh with his palm. I winked a few times to realize what I have done, until I felt a light tinge of red creep onto my cheeks.

 

"M-mianhe, I w-was busy looking out on the window. . ." I went back to look at the window as I tried to hide the blush away, although I can still hear his deep and raspy chuckle as I felt that he was still staring at me.

 

His voice is so soothing, like a lullaby to my --- OH HELL NO KYUNGSOO.

 

"Kyeopta." He said in a faint whisper, still a little audible for me to hear as I gazed back at him, making sure that the blush on my face was slowly fading. 

 

Is he always used to saying weird remarks when we're alone? Or is this still part of his play pretend?

 

He went back to scanning the outside world from his window with his right hand covering his mouth, when I noticed a familiar silver jewelry that he was wearing on the wrist. 

 

That bracelet. I think I know that somewhere.

 

It looks really familiar.

 

Why do I have such a bad memory?

 

I tried to squint my eyes at it, but my distance from Chanyeol was too far for me that I had to call it out to him.

 

Don't blame me, I have a bad case of near-sightedness. And I have had that since my high school years.

 

I didn't want to look like a ghost that just appeared from his side, wouldn't I? 

 

"Chanyeol. . ." I tried to clear my throat as he had finally looked up from the window, shifting his gaze to me. 

 

"Yes? Anything that my love needs?"

 

Not that nickname again, please? Seriously.

 

"What's that on your wrist?" I asked him, pointing on that piece of silver that beautifully surrounded his wrist. It's as though it did fit perfectly, as I tried to move closer to see the bracelet better.

 

But at a satisfying distance from him too, so to say.

 

He looked at his right wrist in question of what kind of thing was I talking about. When he took full realization that it was the bracelet he was wearing, he immediately put his hand down and placed it in his pockets. Eventually, the bracelet was out of my sight.

 

I didn't even get to see what was written on it. 

 

But it was really, really familiar.

 

Why was he hiding it anyways? 

 

Let's not talk about how bad my brain has for memory storage. Augh.

 

I moved a step backward as I realized what he was doing. He didn't want me to see what that bracelet was and I looked up at him in confusion. He sighed, looking back at the window again and making himself comfortable. 

 

"That's. . . none of your business. You don't have to know. . ." he was saying another word apart from his statement that I couldn't make out. It's as if his last word has turned from a more quiet whisper than the rest. When I saw him silent and it seemed like he didn't want to talk about it anymore, I sighed in defeat as I went back to lean on the door and stare at the outside world on my side of the window.

 

I wonder what that bracelet was. 

 

Was it really that important to him? 

 

What was it all about? 

 

Rather, who owns that bracelet?

 

My thoughts were interrupted as I felt the car had came to a stop. I was this close to falling off my seat as I took hold of the door's rail. I looked out into the window to see an unfamiliar place, and it wasn't even close to home. 

 

"C-Chanyeol. . . w-where the hell are we?" I asked him, looking at him in a deeper confusion as he gave out a light scoff.

 

"We're at home, my love." 

 

Home? What?! HOME? 

 

Don't tell me he ---

 

I looked out of the window again, to see the wide spacious place filled with cherry blossoms and small fountains, the houses were made of wood, and was designed by that of traditional Korean style houses. The gate from where the car entered was huge, and there were a bunch of soldiers wearing their traditional uniform, watching every nook and corner of the place.

 

It was so beautiful.

 

I heard the tapping of the lock as my door suddenly opened, I was in shock and didn't know what to do when a hand held onto my wrist again and held me up to get out of the car. My feet were a bit jelly as I couldn't get myself to stand properly, holding onto the man's arm for support as I hid from behind. 

 

I felt so anxious right at that moment.

 

Wait a minute, who am I holding again?

 

I looked up to see the tall figure that I was holding on to when I finally realized that Chanyeol was looking down at me with a playful smile.

 

This bastard. Aish. Really now huh? 

 

I let go of my hold from him as I tried to make a far off distance from where he is. He placed both of his hands in his pockets as he made a small laugh, walking slowly towards the entrance of the large array of houses. 

 

"W-where are you going? I thought you were supposed to take me home?" 

 

Gosh Kyungsoo. Why in the world do you keep stuttering???

 

"This is your home now. The Palace is your home from now on." He stopped, as his right foot stepped on the first block of stairs. He looked back at me as he smiled.

 

The Palace? You mean the Palace?!

 

He did not just say that.

 

He did not just. . .

 

NO.

 

I was so in the middle of shock and pure blankness as everything soon got processed into my head. 

 

This is my home now. 

 

The Palace is my new home now. 

 

That means we'll be living on one roof and sleep in one room. 

 

Great. Wow. Just great.

 

My mouth was all in agape as I couldn't find the right words to say, or even the right emotions to feel. I was in the bridge of anxiousness, tied with a red string of death and at the same time blindfolded by the tiny feeling of excitement. Like even though I didn't really want to marry Mister Ignorant right here, it didn't mean that I wasn't happy to have finally stepped on the Palace grounds. 

 

A lot of people never saw what the Palace looked like from within. And I am right here, before my eyes, the Palace. Everyone would eventually die just to see the Palace.

 

Even for someone like me at least

 

"This is what you get for not listening and not paying attention to what I was saying earlier." I saw him walk back to where I was as he grabbed me by the hand and slowly took me up the steps to the Palace.

 

"W-wait a minute! Why would I live here when I don't want to?" I stopped on my tracks up as he did the same, not letting go of my hand.

 

"You need to not want to live here, because eventually you have to live here, you're the Prince's fiancé." He went back to pulling my entire self when I tried to put it to a stop again.

 

"What if Umma didn't know about this? What if Appa didn't like this? This is kidnapping and --- !!!" my words were lost and my mind suddenly went blank as I felt him lifting my whole weight up from the ground. My eyes were inhumanely wide again as I wrapped my arms tightly around his neck by impulse.

 

"You're lighter than I thought you were." Our faces were inches close, foreheads touching, he made out a smirk as I tried to move and struggle out of his hold. 

 

"Let go of me and put me down you, lanky, large-eared giant!!!" I tried to move even more, I didn't care if he was to let me fall helplessly and some of my bones would go on fractures, it really didn't matter as long as he let go of me. 

 

But why am I still in place and nothing's happening? 

 

Is he really this strong despite his lanky body? Really?

 

"You put me down or I'll ---" I was about to make another one of my so far ineffective threats on him when I felt his nose was now touching mine.

 

"Or you'll what? Try to cut me into pieces?" 

 

That smirk. He is so getting into my nerves.

 

I stopped struggling when I felt his breath hovering my face. My face was a mixture of anger and red, as I felt myself blushing because of the feel of his breath and at the same time the growing anger, and I was this close to exploding.

 

Oh no. Not one of these again.

 

He was looking at me like the same way he would look at me when he wanted to kiss me like I'm some easy-to-get type of a person. He should be so lucky that I can never slap him in his face because of his rank in the society and if he was just branded as a normal person I would have kicked his large ears and poke his eyes.

 

"Don't worry, your Umma delivered your clothes here and your Appa has clearly instructed me that you like your belongings clean and organized." Our close contact broke apart as he continued on to heading up the steps while carrying me bridal style.

 

"You mean to say that ---?" I eventually stopped struggling, already expecting what his answer was, but I was more eager to actually hear it out from his royal mouth.

 

"Yes, your father and mother agreed that from this day onward, you will be living with me in the Palace." He said as we finally reached the end of the steps. He waited for the large wooden door to open, without even putting me down or letting me go.

 

And I was left there in thought and in total dumbfound. Helplessly holding on to the Prince as I have heard the creaks of the large door soon open for the both of us.

 

So they said yes that easily? 

 

I thought they loved me.

 

But why are the doing this to me? 

 

Umma, Appa --- WHY??!!!!

 

Can this day get any more better?

 

I feel like I wanna die already.

 

——————————————————

 

Author's Note:

 

Chapter Four done~!!!! 

Hahaha hey there guys!!! So far this has been my fastest update. XD 

 

Ahaha I did have the time to do this because until now I am still bedridden from my sickness -_-"

 

Although my mind can still actually think and even though my nose was running bad, and I sneeze non-stop, I still got the chance to finish this chapter ~ 

 

So there you guys have it, Chanyeol now being more mysterious than ever. Kyungsoo being more confused and there we have Baekhyun who still can never deny the fact that he is head over heels for Chanyeol even though he has to support his best friend. XD

 

Ahaha you guys just stay tuned as the story unfolds soon ~ :3 

 

By the way, thank you so much to all of you who read and subscribed to my story. I feel so happy and well despite my darn sickness - u -"

 

Anyways, Chapter Five, I am hoping to make soon, and I hope I won't be that busy for school. 

 

Happy Reading Hyungnims ~ <3

 

*puing-puing~^^*