Chapter Twenty:

My Royal Punishment

           

Chanyeol’s POV:

            “Aish, Yeollie-ah~!!! Why did you have to go all the way here in the garden when you know you are sick? Hmph, I don’t want my Yeollie to get hurt.”

            His voice, so soft, so soothing, even though I only have the memory of his child-like voice, he makes it feel like home as always.

            “I am fine. You do not have to worry about me. Important thing is, I could spend this day with you.”

            “You’re silly.”

            Another dream. Again, another dream that makes me long to see him so badly.

            . . .

            . . . .

            That’s odd. His face is blurry. I can’t seem to remember what he looked like.

            . . .

            I was at the garden again. I know this is just another one of my recurring dreams. Ever since the day he left for personal reasons, I have always had dreams about him, in the same place and the same position – in the Secret Garden, sitting down on the same tree top, watching the sunset. We always meet at the garden during the afternoons after my lessons with the Elders. My dreams of him would usually be faint memories of our childhood together, it made me feel so nostalgic, so warm that at times I wouldn’t even want to wake up from the dream anymore.

            But this dream today. This one dream is different.

            I couldn’t even remember the look in his eyes nor the smile on his face. The sparkle in his eyes blur as I was looking at him as the same small kid I was back then, and the more I try to look at him, the more blurry his face becomes I couldn’t figure out what color of his cheeks were or how the beauty of the sunset softly hits his soft face. I tried to squint my eyes, trying my hardest to bring back and picture out the beauty of the one little boy that made my heart beat a thousand songs.

            “Yeollie? Are you okay? You seem like you are about to faint.”

            “I am alright. Don’t worry about me. I just want to look at you.”

            Yeah right young Chanyeol, AS IF you can see him clearly.

            “You’re embarrassing me. Stop it.” He covers his face with both his hands, shaking his head in disagreement. I remembered how cute he was when he gets embarrassed, most especially when I say so many sweet things to him.

            “I am just telling the truth, Kyungie. Aww, c,mon Kyung, take your hands off your face, I wanna see.”

            Yeah, take your hands off your face, no matter how you want to take that off you can’t clearly see what he looks –

            Wait. Wait a minute.

            Did –

            Did I just call him ‘Kyungie’?

            . . . . That nickname sounds really familiar.

            Where have I heard that before?

            . . . . Kyung. . . Gie.

            I realized my child self was now holding onto both ‘Kyungie’s’ arms, as he gently tried to take his hands off his face. The shy boy was hesitant at first, but hearing myself saying ‘It’s alright, it’s just me you know. I was kidding’ for like three times in a row, he finally gave in, as he let me take his arms gently down so that I could see his face again.

            . . . . What the actual .

             I am dreaming right? I am just dreaming right?

            Slap me in the face to wake up – I AM DREAMING.

            What the actual ?

            As if my dream actually had a mind of its own, trying to fool the out of me. I can feel my eyes widening at the sight of the little boy right in front of me. I can feel my heart beating like the drums to a death parade, my adrenaline running dry and cold the minute the boy took his hands away from his face.

            Oh well damn, Chanyeol. You certainly are dreaming. This isn’t a joke anymore.

            Kyungie is –

            Kyungsoo?

            Yeahp. You are TOTALLY insane Chanyeol.

            Why would you incorporate someone with someone who isn’t even him?

            Nope. You are, INSANE. You are probably even hallucinating in your dreams because you are still having a bad fever.

            Why would I incorporate someone as Kyungsoo?

            Is my dream mixing things up now?

            Ugh.

            The little boy, whose face became as clear as the sun in the sky after covering his face, which I believe was probably the magic trick for my dream to finally let me see his face.

            But much to my excitement, it all drowned down to the pits of my stomach as shock filled my whole body, my eyes were still stuck like glue staring at him, my mouth was gaping as much as it can hold that position for about 2 hours. He looked at me smiling, my heart beating so fast it was the only thing audible.

            Doe eyes. That smile.

            Heart-shaped lips.

            Milky white skin.

            Smooth, black hair brushed to the side, so familiar my head is aching from so much shock and revelation.

            “K-Kyungsoo?” For the first time, I defied what my dream was supposed to be. Iv defied what actually is supposed to happen in this very dream. I remember clearly through my childhood memory, after taking his hands off his beautiful visage, I should’ve chuckled at his action as he tried to look away, and would eventually kiss him on the forehead by surprise.

            Talk about lucid dreaming. But hey this is my dream so I can do anything and everything I want right?

            But this time, this time. I won’t let my dream by just any other dream I had.

            This time, I want to remember. I want to relive the memory. I want to know who he is again.

            I want to know if my hunch was right, if my suspicions, my thoughts and doubts are all true.

            I just want to remember. I want to remember again, who this little boy was. I know for the longest time, I have never had the time and the attention to figure out WHO he really as a whole. I have never given my memories much attention to think back and identify who this boy was to me, how he captivated my heart and how he still stings, his affection, his face, his smile.

            Everything.

            I want to know, if you really are whom I felt you are for the longest time.     

            I want to know if all this I have been doubting are true.

            Even if this is just a dream, and this is just an imagination my subconscious could only visualize. I want to know.

            I want to know you again.

            “. . . . Eh? How did you know my real name?”

            “W-What?”

            “That’s not fair –“

            “What is n-not fair?”

            He pouted, crossing his arms on his chest as he let go of my hold, looking back at the sunset and pouting. He puffed his cheeks like a snowball, as I heard myself make out a small giggle.

            “What are you angry for? I am sorry.”

            “Tell me, how did you know?”

            “Eh? Know what Kyungie?’

            “My real name, you said it a minute ago~!!!”

            “. . . . Y-You mean?”

            “Yes, that. Kyungsoo.”

            Oh .

            Oh .       

            “Kyungsoo?”

            “Yes~!!! You got it right. Kyungsoo is my real name.”

            .

            , Chanyeol. .

            Now I remember.

            NOW I REMEMBER EVERYTHING. LOUD AND CLEAR IN MY HEAD I REMEMBERED.

            I remembered. I remembered the reason I always wanted to see him in the first place, the reason why I wanted to know this little boy I met at the Secret Garden.

            It was because he never gave me his name. And he told me I needed to figure it out myself.

            Well, that was the only deal at first, until my innocent heart fell for his charm.

            God, you’re so adorable Kyungsoo.

            My heart fluttered so lightly. My mind felt so at ease as everything I ever remembered, and everything I ever tried to piece together were all right. Everything I tried to keep as a mystery and as a question, now has answers.

            I knew it. I knew from the beginning, ever since I first saw him tagging along Baekhyun back then whenever I would check up on him, ever since the time I caught eyes on him when he sneaked into the room where me and Ho Jung argued. Even before I have formally made contact with him, seeing him in the corridors, the alleys and any other place that I would catch him around, there was always something about him that made me take a second look at him. There was this weird feeling of familiarity that I can ever understand, but it has always been there up until now.

            I feel like everything has always been in place from the beginning.

            It feels as if we were, and up until the very end, still destined to meet even after being so far away with each other for such a long time.

            But I still have to know if he remembers, or if Kyungsoo still knows anything about his childhood, about what we had together. I still need solid proof and evidence that he is the boy I loved before –

            And is now the man that I am head over heels with.

            Oh god, call me an idiot, but I am going crazy over Kyungsoo.

            I am so into him I think I am going to faint into the abyss just thinking about his face, his eyes, his so kissable lips –

            “Well? You’re staring again, Yeollie. Since you figured out my name, what would you want as a prize?”

            “Ugh, a prize?” I can hear myself say with such a baby voice, puberty wasn’t kind to me back then, despite my large body and big ears, it chose to not give me my oh so irresistible deep voice back then

            “Yeah, you know the deal, if ever you get my name right before I leave Seoul, then you get a prize from me.” He smile a beautiful, gummy one, looking at me with excitement and what prize would I want from him. He was moving his feet back and forth in anticipation.

            “Ehhh – Let me think.”

            “C’mon, I wanna know what you want. Teehee ~”

            “Can you close your eyes for me?”

            “Eh?”

            He tilted his head in confusion, he is such an innocent marshmallow fluff alright.

            “Just close your eyes. It’s a surprise, but you will like it.”

            “But I thought it was you who needed a prize and not me.” 

            “It’s for the both of us, just close your eyes.”

            “Okay then.”

            Sweet heavens he is so ing cute.

            Stop fanboying Chanyeol, you sound like a creepy stalker.

            He closed his eyes, his brows were furrowing from much curiosity, and without hesitation, my lack of testosterone self slowly inched closer to Kyungie. Closing my eyes as well, I felt our breaths touch, our nose gently poking and our lips, just a string distance from one another.

            “What are we doing?” Kyungie asked in a hushed tone, as if he thinks I was supposed to tell him something in secret.

            Oh boy, if only I had the guts to actually do some innocent kisses with him back then I wouldn’t have moved on until I grew up.

            “Just keep quiet let me do it for you, this is the prize I want”

            It was as if we could take forever in the place, it was as if we had all the time in the world to spend for ourselves and for each other. I realized how shy I was because it took me a while and pretty much a lot of courage to actually kiss him there and then. A small peck would be nice, but I was still at the same position, lips a small distance apart from each other, frozen and was thinking if I should or not.

            And after a few more seconds, I slowly moved a little bit more so that my small chapped one would finally touch his soft, plump ones.

            Closer, closer.

            Almost there.

            Almost –

            . . . .

            *KNOOCK!!!!* *KNOCK!!!* *KNOCK!!!!* *KNOCCCCKKK!!!!*

            “WHA -?! Ya?? YA?! Wha??? K-Kyungsoo????” My body suddenly burst up from the bed as I realized I have actually awoken from my amazing dream. I looked around in shock, just staring at anything and whatever else from the curtains to the dark room only illuminated by the moonlight from the window behind the bed. My heart is still at the top of its beat as I tried to do long breaths in and out just to calm myself from actually waking up in such a bad time and at a really bad way possible.

            I am never cranky when I wake up from sleep.

            But whenever someone interrupts me and my good dreams I swear to god I am kicking whoever that is in the balls.

            “Ughhh, who is it?” After I have calmed myself, I laid back down to the bed, rubbing my temple in much dismay of not actually getting the dream I had, finished. I pinched the bridge of my nose as I tried to get a hold of myself, and also to get me off the drowsiness of my sleep and also the awful headache I still have, realizing the fever was still there, only that I wasn’t feeling as dizzy as before.

            Can this fever go away? I mean can it please stop? I have still got a lot of things to do.

            And I still got a lot of things to say to Kyungsoo too.

            I wonder where he is right now?

            I hope he’s okay.

            “It is your trusted T-Rex, you Royal Godzilla. Can I come in? I have been knocking on your door for what seemed to be forever.” My Valet’s voice was heard from behind the door. He seemed tired, taking note of the low grunt and a short sigh after speaking. Without waiting for me to respond, he twisted the door knob to open and made himself welcome to the bedroom. He walked his way to the side of my bed, looking at me like I have done the worst crime in the century up to date.

            Where’d he get the T-Rex thing? Is he crazy?

            And what is with that face Kim Jongdae?

            What the happened to me today? I don’t even remember an ounce of what happened to me after heading out of my study.

Did I successfully arrive here at my bedroom despite the difficulty and my weird hallucinations? Or did Jongdae help me up to get here?

“Stop overthinking, Godzilla. You still got a headache says the Royal Physician. Stop stressing out and take time to rest you douche, what have you been thinking acting all ty and not wanting to be cared of, are you out of your balls, Chanyeol?” He cut me out of my thoughts as he was trying his best not to raise his voice on me from probably frustration. Jongdae let out an exasperated sigh, brushing his hair up over and over as a coping mechanism to calm his anger down.

“I’m sorry, Dae. I didn’t mean it. I wasn’t myself, I know. I was being unreasonable and stupid. I shouldn’t have done this. And what is with the Godzilla thing? Are you alright?” I looked up at him in concern, as I can see the wrinkles forming in his forehead from too much worry and stress. He closed his eyes in defeat an gave out a deep sigh, as he signaled me to move a little bit so that he could sit on the bedside. There was a moment of silence for the both of us, as he probably tried to gather his thoughts, staring at a far distance in the room.

Man, I feel sorry for him. I should’ve just listened to him and got myself healed.

I bet he went into so much trouble while I was resting well here. I hope mom and dad didn’t reprimand him too much.

The thing about having valets, I learned that having one is like having another half of you. A Royal with a valet is like having a twin, that if ever one isn’t around to do the chores, there will always be the other who could take his place in behalf. Valets are like your best friends who got your backs whenever you need it and would take cover in favor of your in cases that are needed. Jongdae has always been that kind of guy. While other Royals treat their Valets as actual servants, I treat Jongdae just as my equal. The reason why he is so used to calling my by just my name and even here, sitting on the bedside close to me is enough to know that we don’t just have the servant-master kind of relationship. Jongdae is like a brother to me, and whenever I cause any trouble ahead, he is always the one who helps me clean it up, sometimes even the one owning up to my mistakes just so he could keep me covered and not be verbally hurt from what my father would tell me right up front.

“Why did you do that? You shouldn’t have lied Jongdae, I should’ve been the one father got scolded.” I remembered one time during our junior high school days, I was reported to the Headmaster’s Office for getting into a fight with an upperclassman who happened to be catcalling Ho Jung. Jongdae who was as clever as anyone would’ve guessed, lied to my father and told him that he was the one who put up a fight, and I was only there to defend him because he claimed that he was a total coward.

“You know I won’t be called a Valet if I would be such a ing failure at it, Yeol, I am fine. Now come a little closer so that I could put some ointment on that lip wound of yours.” He gave out his usual joker smile, assuring me and showing me that everything was fine. He scratched the back of his head before signaling me to come closer to heal my wounds.

“Ack! Oooffff, this hurt as much as I thought it would.” I flinched as he dabbed the cotton bud at the corner of my lower lip. He let out a small snicker at my reaction, as he continued to dab it on my wound as I painstakingly had to withstand the pain if I want it to be healed.

“It’s alright, Yeol. You don’t have to worry. I have sworn to the law that I will be your trusted servant, and I have sworn to our friendship that I will always be there for you. I’ll do anything just keep you safe and away from the hurt.” He gently dabbed a knew cotton onto my right eyebrow, where another wound was waiting to be healed and be agonized by the sting.

“How could I serve the future Emperor, the future King, if I couldn’t defend him in front of the people who will always misunderstand him? You never did anything wrong. What you did back there was something no Prince would do for a friend, even for Ho Jung. In the eyes of your parents it would stain your reputation, but in the eyes of the people, you defended someone who didn’t deserve that kind of treatment, and I am proud to say that I have always been glad that you are the Prince I have served.”

I was in awe back then, with what he said. I felt as if I didn’t deserve him, that he shouldn’t bear the pain and share the same pain I have.

Yet he chose to be my valet, and still chose to be here nonetheless.

“I am just glad you sound okay now, compared to earlier. Boy, you always gave me an outrageous face and you even called me dinosaur? How dare you tell me I am a T-Rex Park ing Chanyeol.” I tried to hold my laugh at the comment, I probably think I was hallucinating back then when I was trying my hardest to get back to this bedroom. He looked back at me and without hesitation, we both did an outburst of laughs. He lightly hit the side of my arm, making me stand from lying down, giving him the same hit on his arm as well. We calmed down for a bit, I leaned my head at the headboard for support, because let’s face it, laughter is the best medicine but my damn headache will forever persist.

“Thanks for sticking around still, and for cleaning up the huge mess I made yet again.”

“I will always be there for you even though I would really love to throw you at the Pacific Ocean for being such a hard-headed sometimes. But you can thank me later. For now, you have to thank the person who actually took care of you the most.” He shrugged, wiggling his eyebrows, smiling. I crinkled my eyebrow in confusion as he just kept wiggling his on point eyebrows at me.

Someone took care of me?

So, Jongdae just really took care of the mess I did outside, but someone else took care of me while I was lying here.

But who?

“Someone else too care of me?”

“Ahuh, uhuh. You should thank that person for spending the whole afternoon putting attention to you and watching you over while you were having your sleeping beauty.”

“If you’re gonna tell me it’s Jongin, I swear to the heavens, Dae. I am not going to thank him. Whatever he is going to do I am not falling for – ”

“It’s Kyungsoo, you .”

“. . . . Wait what?” I quickly shifted to move closer to Jongdae, my eyes widened in the immediate call for Kyungsoo’s name.

Call me a stupid love drunk, but by just the name of Kyungsoo my heart flutters I feel like I could fly out the window and scream.

But really? He took care of me?

“Y-You mean to say, wait say that again?”

“You heard me right Godzilla, Kyungsoo took care of you the whole time. He managed to even lie to his teachers just to skip school and to me that he was sick, only to just want to go home when he knew you were having this bad fever.” He elaborated while making weird hand gestures in the air. Automatically, it made me let out a wide grin, making me blush a little at the thought of excitement and how happy I was that it was Kyungsoo who took care of me all along.

“Did he really do that just to go home and check up on me?”

“Correction, he didn’t just check-up on you, he was worried sick about you, on the phone before I picked him up from school his mouth won’t stop chanting your name over and over and over.” Jongdae rolled his eyes, as he started to flashback the memory that probably gave him a disease.

He didn’t just go all the way, skipping school and leaving his studies behind just for me.

His studies has always been a priority, since he would do anything to become a doctor someday just for his Appa who happens to have problems with his heart.

Damn I feel so flattered. Even when he is still mad at me, he still has the heart to care and look back at me.

Oh snap I feel so soft on the inside.

“Oh god. That must have been a hassle for him.”

“Hassle and yet you are smiling like an idiot you are.” The Valet raised his eyebrows at me, looking unimpressed and deadpanned. Feels as if he was saying ‘welp, here we go again’ phrase without needing to say it out loud.

“What? Is it bad to smile? Of course it makes me happy that despite the fact we had a fight, he still manages to run back to me, I mean I already expected him to not care but – ”

*Knock* *Knock*

Before I could end my sentence, a knock on the door was once again heard. Both out eyes were fixated at the door, staring at it for a few seconds before looking back at it each other, trying to guess who it was.

“Who is it?” Jongdae called out. And while Jongdae was waiting for a response, I went down the bed, ed the polo I was wearing, took a small towel hanging from my closet as I placed it around my neck and off I went to the bathroom just to wash the drowsiness on my face and to soothe my headache a bit. the faucet, I went down to splash water to my face as I attentively waited for the reply of the new visitor knocking.

“I-It’s Kyungsoo. I brought some hot towels and some fruits for Chanyeol to eat. H-How is he doing?” I smiled under my palm as I rubbed the water to wash my face thoroughly. Hearing the bed creak, I guessed Jongdae didn’t say a word and just stood to open the door for him. I turned off the faucet, reaching out for the towel on my right to wipe the excess water.

Well, here goes nothing, Yeol.

Time to see him again.

It makes me nervous but this is the first time in days that I get to finally see him.

---

No One’s POV:

“I-It’s Kyungsoo. I brought some hot towels and some fruits for Chanyeol to eat. H-How is he doing?”

Jongdae, without any word opened the door for Kyungsoo. He peaked out for a short while, just to confirm if it really was Kyungsoo.

“He is awake now, just washing his face to ease his headache I suppose. He is feeling alright so far, just that he seems a little light-headed, so please have mercy and don’t kill him for a while okay?” Jongdae snickered, earning heart-shaped smile from the latter. He gestured Kyungsoo so go in, while he moved himself out of the bedroom.

“You’re leaving?” Kyungsoo asked in confusion, tiling his head after he had exchanged positions with the Valet, with him inside the bedroom peaking at the door while Jongdae already at the other end off to the exit.

“I think my job here is done, Your Grace. It’s your time to shine.” He gave Kyungsoo a wink before he went off to the exit and left without waiting for Kyungsoo to even react or say anything. The doe-eyed man winked for a few minutes, trying to process what had just happened.

What was that all about? Huh, Jongdae sure is an unpredictable person.

Kyungsoo closed the door with his right hand, as his left had a small towel hanging on his arm, and was holding a bowl of fruits. He continued on to put the said items on the bedside counter, arranging them into place until he felt a large person’s presence from behind.

His heart began to pulsate at the feel if actually Chanyeol standing behind him. He close his eyes for a moment, gulped lightly and thought of the quickest way possible of how he is going to greet the giant.

‘Oh Kyungsoo, what am I going to do? What am I supposed to tell him?’

“Hey, it’s good that you’re fine now, do you want to eat?”

‘NOPE. Too friendly.’

“Oh hey Chanyeol, how is your headache going? Do you want me to smash it in the wall so that it would go away?”

‘Definitely NOT. That’s too mean now Kyungsoo. Now is not the time to give him the punch in the face because he has a fever right now.’

“How are you feeling Chanyeol? Do you want me to kiss it away?”

‘. . . . . U g h.’

Kyungsoo blushed at the thought he was getting at, making him shrink his shoulders by impulse, he closed his eyes and wished that Chanyeol would just disappear from behind because he couldn’t know how to handle and what to even say to the other when he turns around.

Chanyeol, on the other hand, looked disturbed, as he was standing there behind Kyungsoo for what seemed to be a minute or two already, and was wondering why shorter was freezing. He tried to tilt his head left and right just to see what was going on with Kyungsoo.

“Ugh, Kyungsoo?” He asked, seemingly hoping to get a response from the other. It took a matter of 10 seconds for Chanyeol to even be more creeped out as Kyungsoo did not reply to him calling his name.

‘Okay what the . He is acting weirdly again, is he okay?’

Lost in his thoughts, Kyungsoo wasn’t even paying attention as he was entertaining his flow of useless ideas of how he is supposed to approach Chanyeol. If he didn’t feel it, it had already passed a few minutes since he was standing there and thinking what to actually do. He feels nervous, it is ill-wrecking at the same time there was a small hint of excitement of actually wanting to talk to Chanyeol again.

‘Okay Kyungsoo, get yourself together and just act natural. Right just be you.’

‘Just talk to him like you normally do.’

‘Just – ‘

“Kyungsoo?” Chanyeol placed a hand on the latter’s shoulder, making the other wince in shock, getting him caught off guard at the sudden action. Kyungsoo then clumsily looked back at Chanyeol, eyes as wide as an owl as he abruptly tried to take hold of the giant’s both arms, realizing that he jumped out from sudden shock, his feet currently all soft and unbalanced.

‘Oh , Kyungsoo, your feet is scrambling I am about to fall.’

‘God damnit Chanyeol, you shocked the out of Kyungsoo now what – ’

They’re eyes were both fixated at each other, dumbfounded. As soon as Kyungsoo felt like his feet couldn’t support him any longer, he quickly tried his best to pull Chanyeol and himself to plop down the bed instead of falling off the floor with his back getting the pain. With the success of doing so, a soft thud sounded, as Kyungsoo hit the soft foam of the bed, while Chanyeol fell along on top of him.

‘Ah well . Now he’s on top of me, what to do.’ Kyungsoo thought as he slowly opened his eyes after falling on soft ground. Fully opening his eyes, he was welcomed by the brilliant sight of his hands touching Chanyeol’s bare and sculpt chest. And there goes his eyes as wide as an owl again, his hands on freeze, not even moving an inch or two away from the Prince’s chest.

‘Oh sweet heavens. Oh gahd what have I done. Forgive me for I have sinned.’

He was trying his very best not to tremble, trying his hardest to breathe lightly as he can hear the quick drumming of his heart, the adrenaline rushing through his cheeks.

He gulped a large one, moving his head to look up at the face of the Prince, only to find out the stare Chanyeol was giving him didn’t even help him nor calmed him down.

It just gets worse.

The giant was staring intently at him making Kyungsoo flustered even more, his eyes never leaving the sight of the smaller man underneath him. He spent his time mesmerizing at Kyungsoo’s beauty once again, how he missed it and how he badly wanted to mess the out of him. How he wanted to just hold him close, kiss him until the morning and just about anything he could just to make Kyungsoo feel how much he missed him so.

‘He is so beautiful I want to loosen him up so bad.’ Chanyeol thought as he felt their breaths getting heavier by the minute. He drew his face closer to Kyungsoo’s their foreheads touching and their lips left a few inches apart, exchanging breaths, heavy and hot. Kyungsoo tried his best to look away, but with the small distance between them he could only move a small inch of his head away from even looking at Chanyeol.

“I miss you. I miss you so much, Kyungsoo.” In his deep, raspy and y tone of voice, Kyungsoo’s eyes once again widened at the tone, making his heart beat even faster. He could heat Chanyeol panting from his right ear, his breathing bringing shivers down Kyungsoo’s spine. He slowly turned his head back to look at Chanyeol’s disheveled face, his mind all hazy and his heart going crazy.

“Chanyeol. . . . I – ” Chanyeol didn’t want to wait for long as he cut Kyungsoo of his speech and just claimed what he had always wanted. What he wanted to own so badly. He sloppily kissed the shorter without hesitation, Kyungsoo getting caught off guard, gripping the Chanyeol’s polo. He was trying to muffle sounds, wanting Chanyeol to get off him, yet to no avail. The giant was stronger than he was, his small frame couldn’t match the slender yet bulky one the Prince had. The more Kyungsoo resisted, the more Chanyeol tightened his grip of Kyungsoo’s hips to keep him steady.

Did he just kiss me right away?!

Why does he always ALWAYS do this? Does he like doing surprise kisses just to keep me off guard?

Damn you, Park Chanyeol.

If I didn’t love you I swear I would kick you in the balls.

Not long after Kyungsoo finally gave in, catching into the rhythm with Chanyeol. Kyungsoo’s hands that were once on the giant’s chest, slowly slid around Chanyeol’s neck, as Kyungsoo pulled him closer, not wanting him to stop or let go. The kiss turned into a sloppy heated one not long after, as the simple movement of their heads and the pressing of their lips became a wet and sloppy mess as Chanyeol bit Kyungsoo’s bottom lip, earning him access to explore his fiancé’s cavern. His tongue twists in dominance as Kyungsoo shudders as he feels the Prince’s tongue against his, dancing in rhythm just like how he could sing well while the giant plays his guitar.

Chanyeol groaned as he felt Kyungsoo grab a handful of his hair from behind, gripping into it as he wanted Chanyeol to stay as close as possible to him. He wanted the Prince to know that he is his and that he will not be for anyone but only for the one and only Do Kyungsoo. He has always been generous enough to give people everything that makes them happy, but this time, he wanted to be at least selfish for himself, just this once just to claim one man as his and only his.

They stayed like that for a while, trying to feel each other as much as it has been a while for them to have finally reunite, until each of them lost their breath and had to break off to catch some air. Panting, Chanyeol took the chance to take one last look at his lover, eyes half-lidded, mouth gaping and reaching for air, flustered and messed up as he always wanted it to be. He let out small smirk, a sign of success, and achievement for him to live by, that he, Park Chanyeol, has messed the out of Do Kyungsoo.

‘Ah this feels so good seeing him all worked up and blushing, makes me want to do him -’

‘Alright Chanyeol, enough with the unwanted thoughts, I can’t do that to him not unless we are officially married.’

‘Man, can we get married now? I want to mess him up so hard he is gonna call the gods for wanting more.’

“You are in big trouble Park Chanyeol.” Kyungsoo retorted after catching some air, making a light chuckle as he stared at his fiancé’s messy hair, a pale face and swollen lips.

“How am I in big trouble, huh? Do Kyungsoo?”

“You think you can get away with what you did, then guess what Mr. , I’m gonna kick your sorry so bad you wouldn’t even walk for a week.”

“Bring it on then, kick me all you want, Soo. I deserved it.” Chanyeol was already anticipating it. Was waiting for the time Kyungsoo would literally kick him in the balls for what he had done. He will endure the pain, hand he will most definitely even want to live with the pain, just to prove to Kyungsoo that he will never love anyone but him.

‘I can take it. In fact, I can do this all day.’

‘I just want Kyungsoo to feel that I felt really bad doing that to him. Hurting him and causing him too much pain. I want him to feel that all my intentions for him are true and were never lies.’

‘I love him. I really do.’

As if getting ready for what Kyungsoo would do, he closed his eyes in fear, still on top of the shorter, waiting for him to make a move. Kyungsoo on the other hand, tried his best to hold a laugh, as he slowly lifted his head, facing Chanyeol’s big elf ear to give out a faint whisper.

“I love you, Prince Bastard.”

Chanyeol’s eyes immediately opened as the words rung into his ears, he quickly turned sight to Kyungsoo, looking flabbergasted, trying to process and clear his mind as he couldt believe what his fiancé had just said.

‘Did he?’

‘Did he just?’

‘Did he just say that?’

“Say it again.” Chanyeol demanded, his tone turned from a manly one down to a squeaky mouse kind, which made Kyungsoo laugh all at once.

“Nope. I am not saying that again.”

“Say it.”

“No, Park Chanyeol.”

“Aww c’mon Kyungsoo, say it again, pretty pleaseeee.” The Prince was making weird pouting faces to the other as he hugged Kyungsoo tightly on the waist, rubbing his cheeks on the latter as he tried to pester the other to say the phrase once more.

“No, no and no, Chanyeol. Now get your hands off me or I might literally kick your balls.” Kyungsoo let out one of his widest smiles, as he misses the fond and annoying Chanyeol that he was deprived of for days, pushing the Prince’s face away from his, not knowing he did push a little too harshly, making Chanyeol being brushed to the side of the bed, freeing Kyungsoo from his hold.

“Ouch, that hurt Kyung, you pushed me too hard my neck would break if you did it a little bit harder.” Chanyeol groaned, rubbing the cheek Kyungsoo pushed off as the other got up from the bed and slowly tried to walk away.

“Oh no you are not going anywhere.” Chanyeol quickly regained composure as he realized Kyungsoo was leaving, chased down his fiancé, to again get a hold of him and to let him stay by his side.

“Oh but I will.” Kyungsoo quickly got the upper hand as he has reached the door before Chanyeol being even able to catch him. He quickly opened, his body as swift as a bird, slammed the door shut in an instant on Chanyeol’s face.

“Kyungsoo, come back here ~!!! Aish, why do are you doing this to me, I want you to say it again.” Chanyeol screamed from the other side, making weird puppy whines and sighs of defeat.

“Not until you eat the fruits I got you there, I won’t.”

“Will you come back to the room?”

“Of course. Will be back after I have done a few things. I promise you.” Kyungsoo gave out another smile, leaning his body on the door, his heart flutters at the thought of his lover once again.

‘I want to kiss him again so bad. But no, he has to rest and is sick.’

‘And I don’t want to catch any of his cold either.’

“I love you, Kyungsoo.” Was what Chanyeol said, making him giggle. He didn’t respond to it, instead he proceeded to walk out of the room, and off to the exit.

As he closed the door to their shared bedroom, Kyungsoo walked off to the Left Wing to actually get a few things done at his fiancé’s study that Chanyeol was supposed to do.

‘I am doing him a favor. Today I’ll finish everything that he should’ve done, but he chose to be an idiot and slack off.’

‘A hopeless romantic really. But what gives. He is my hopeless romantic fiancé after all.’

‘I’m just glad he is okay. And well, So much for being a giant idiot.’

‘But I love him, nevertheless.’

 

----

 

Author’s Notes:

Guess who's back???? :'3

YOOOOO~!!! O M GGG HEY GUYSSSS ^ _ ^ <3

I am back from the long hiatus AGAIN. T w T

Have you all missed me? //SLAPPED I know you guys missed this fic as much as I did. I am kidding X'D

But first things first –

I AM REALLY REALLY SORRY. AS IN SORRY TO THE MOON AND BACK T _ T 3

I am really really sorry for leaving this fic for such a long time, and after posting an announcement that I should've updated last year– I deeply apologize for leaving you guys with a cliffhanger as well. Q n Q

To be really honest, after the announcement, I thought I could give a new update of the story. But sadly, when I started writing Chapter 20, I honestly got a big writer’s block that came into me, I didn’t know what to write, I didn’t know what to say, I couldn’t figure out what am I supposed to do with the fic. I never really thought of abandoning it because hey, I love writing and such –

But the thing about being a writer, sometimes it doesn’t need just an inspiration, at times I needed the drive, the motivation and the idea itself of what to actually write and what to present to you readers. Of course I write with my emotions, my thoughts and what I want the story to be. The most difficult challenge in being a writer is actually HOW am I supposed to catch the attention of my readers to actually get hooked in the fic itself. This frustrates and disappoint me because I feel like I am not a worthy writer to be really good enough to please my audience.

I am glad you all understood the situation I was in before I finally got back on track, and I am deeply sorry for making you guys wait for so long. This time I won’t be making any promises on the spot anymore. I would only tell all of you next time whether I could or could not update as of the moment so that it won’t hurt or make any of my readers feel bad of waiting, and I am deeply and sincerely sorry for that.

I have to be really honest, but juggling my life after graduation, the emotional turmoil I have had before, and now the healing stage that I am in, which might take a while for me to adjust because I have to seriously put my thoughts and my priorities up straight or I might end up in the same dark pit I was once before, it’s pretty difficult for me to handle so many things now that I am getting a little better. I get less anxiety attacks now and I know how to handle them one by one. The process of healing takes time and at a slow pace but I have to be patient and have to learn how to live the life without depending too much on emotions.

I thank you all so much once again for supporting me and my story. This fic has took a long way, and it gave me the strength and the realization that there are eventually people who love you for your work and for what you can contribute to the world. I might still have doubts about myself and my skills in writing, but I have to realize that we are all just humans, and we strive to grow into better versions of ourselves. I may have lack the skill and the ideas at times, but I never lack the love, the passion and the drive to write more and more stories for you all. I may not be the best writer, but I rest assure that I give the best content for my readers, to show them the flow of my thoughts, expressions, emotions and ideas. I am forever in debt to you all for making me feel enough, for making me feel appreciated. I love you with all my heart.

And now enough of the drama, heehee once again I hope you guys enjoy the fic~!! Will be announcing when I can be able to update the next chapter soon. Thank you for always giving full support for this story. I might make or continue old ones I haven’t taken attention to yet, but I will yet to have decide on that. For now, let us all live in the present and might think of my future works at a later time. <3

As per my favorite line – Happy reading ~ *puing-puing~*