Chapter Three:

My Royal Punishment

Chanyeol POV: 

 

- Flashback -

 

"You. . ." I called out as I saw him sneaking behind the half-closed door of the classroom. His wide doe-eyes stared at me like it was as if he saw some poltergeist turn human or was brought to life. I walked a little faster just to catch up to him, but sadly he had already ran his way out of trouble. 

 

Come back. . . Where are you going? 

 

I rushed to the door, hoping to catch up to him, but unfortunately to no avail. He was already a little too far away from the classroom. I was about to give up as I opened the door wide, walking out of the room when suddenly a clanking sound was heard under my shoe. I took my foot away as I saw a shining glow of silver hit my eye. I bent down a little to pick what I had stepped on. It glistened, it was a silver bracelet, size too small for my hand, I then saw that it had a plated name engraved on it.

 

Kyungsoo. . .

 

What a nice name. 

 

Without anymore delays, I rushed off to chase him. I ran a little more faster, and since I have such long legs, I have at least catched up to him a little. 

 

He looked back at me, he seemed kind of nervous, I don't mean to hurt him. I just really want to return this bracelet of his. I sped up even more, and I was now a little bit close behind to where he was. 

 

Wait. Please, wait. 

 

Don't be afraid.

 

"Come back here?!" I screamed at him trying to put him to a stop. I couldn't say much more since we have already been running about with each other on the campus, a lot of people are looking at me and with that, I need to keep myself from throwing too much screams and emotions. I still have to keep my reputation safe and intact.

 

I stretched my hand as I was already close to him, I held on to his elbow as he slowly came to a stop, making him trip down a little bit. I just realized that there were even more people staring at us, and I saw that we had came to a stop at the locker space. 

 

I held him on both of his shoulders just to prevent him from tripping off, I sighed in relief as he landed flat on my chest. He looked up at me with the same blasted expression, before he soon slowly stood up to balance himself.

 

Everyone's staring at us. What to do. . .

 

I thought of some kind of way to actually make the crowd stop from staring at something nonsense. How much more if they knew that I just chased him that hard just to return his silver bracelet. I then decided to just put the small jewelry into my pockets, as an idea popped out of my mind when I heard faint footsteps getting closer from the entrance of the locker space. 

 

Ho Jung. . . 

 

That will make her stop from asking me to marry her. 

 

I turned him around to face me. He seemed kind of lost and spaced out, which I probably should apologize for sooner or later.

 

Or rather I would even have to ask for his forgiveness with what I am about to do.

 

"You shouldn't run away like that or you'll slip, the floor is kinda slippery don't make me chase you like that again. . ."

 

His eyes are really pretty. Despite the growing confusion he is intaking.

 

"It's okay, I am sorry, I won't do it again. . ."

 

I dragged him close to me as I gave him a tight hug.

 

It dawned to me how he was actually that short, that I have to bend a little more just to meet his height. Although it wasn't a problem for me, since I do know that my height is actually normal for a giant and not as a human being. His body frame was petite, he wasn't really that thin, though it seems like he is a kid and I am a mascot giving him a large bear hug. 

 

"What are you trying to prove?" He whispered onto my ear, his breath hitching and his arms slightly trembling, due to his anxiousness and probably he didn't know what was happening right now.

 

"Just go with it, and don't say anything." 

 

"Chanyeol. . ." 

 

I broke the contact that I was in with this Kyungsoo, as I heard her speak. I looked at her, trying not to show any emotion as she looked damaged, or even worse, she looked like as if she was gonna die. The shine on her light brown eyes faded, eyebrows furrowed deep, with the excess of tears that were still on the verge of falling.

 

"Who is he?"

 

Her voice was just like a faint echo to my ears, as I was getting lost in my thoughts, the fact that what I am about to do is either I break it or make it. What I am going to do would be a permanent puzzle in my life now, and whatever I do with it, I really have to stand by it, and be true to my word. 

 

'Cause that's how it is to be Royal. Whatever you do, even the smallest deed that you show, you should stand for it with honor. 

 

To shower it with pride and respect when done good and just.

 

And be punished of what has been done wrong and irrational.

 

"Chanyeol, please answer me. . . who is he?" She seemed calm now, I can see the way her eyes shine a bit, same as her breathing becomes stable, but was still breathing deeply.

 

Or was I just overthinking? Whatever it is, this is the best solution I have thought of.

 

I just hope that he's one of the many that probably wanted to get married with me.

 

Because I want Ho Jung to stop. 

 

I have had enough.

 

"He's mine. . ." I got back from a moment of thinking, as I have now decided to commence what has been made through. I didn't want to humiliate myself, much more that I have no intention of putting this doe-eyed boy's name in vain or probably in shame as well. 

 

But why does he look so unmoved? Doesn't he want to marry me as much as the others? 

 

"He is what Chanyeol?!"

 

She was mad now, her eyes dart with sharpness, she was looking at me as if she was going to stab me right there and then. I gave out a small sigh before I looked back at Kyungsoo. He wasn't moving, eyes wide and apparently was waiting for another explanation. 

 

Cute. I never knew he had big eyes. Like that of a baby girl. 

 

This is it Chanyeol. There is no turning back now.

 

"I said. . . He is mine." I said with integrity, having the strength to say this. I held him either side of his shoulders, facing him with a warm smile, his eyes were so wide right now, I can even see more of the white than his pupils. I moved closer to his space, faces are just mere inches apart, I felt his warm breath envelop my lips as I closed the gap between the both of us. 

 

I kissed him.

 

It was just an innocent one, sweet and gentle, never aggressive as I took a moment to feel the touch of his lips on mine. It was plump, pink and all the while soft. I can feel that the curves of his lips were shaped like a heart, full and ever perfect.

 

His lips. . . they fit mine perfectly. 

 

I don't understand why. But it seems like it was right for me to claim it. 

 

I broke away from the kiss, as I have realized I took too much time, and also the fact that he wasn't reciprocating. Instead, I turned him to face the students, as I stood straight and made a gentle smile. 

 

"Everyone, I would like all of you to know that I have already chosen the person to marry. . ." 

 

There is no turning back now Chanyeol. Whatever the outcome is, stand by your ground. 

 

Even though I never wanted any of this. 

 

But it's better this way. It's better this way.

 

"This, pretty boy here, is going to be my fiancé." 

 

There, you said it. Now it's official. 

 

You are going to actually be mine now. For real.

 

I am deeply sorry. . . Kyungsoo.

 

I should probably return this bracelet some other time soon then. 

 

When I have looked for a way to set him free from what I have done.

 

That's a promise. For him and for me.

 

Promise. 

 

---

 

"Prince Chanyeol -- ?" I was cut off of my thoughts as I heard my driver call out for my name. I looked away from the car's window, as I looked at him from the rear mirror. 

 

"I. . . ugh. . . sorry, what was it?"

 

"Where are we going to go today?" 

 

I thought of some places to go. It was a weekend and since there was nothing much to do at the Palace, I asked my mother if I could roam the city a bit. She agreed, telling me to bring at least two bodyguards to me and letting me promise to be home before the sun sets. 

 

And so I was driving my way on front, and from behind my mother had requested another car for my bodyguards to follow suit.

 

Aren't they tired of watching me over? I am not a baby anymore. I am too big to be watched out by bodyguards.

 

Much to my annoyance, I scanned my phone, after telling the driver to drive me off the mall since I was going to buy bubble tea for today. I have been craving for it for quite some time now, since I wanted the taste, wait delete that, I wanted the tasteless taste of green tea off my system, most especially on my taste buds. 

 

The past few days, after the incident between me and Kyungsoo had happened, I have told my parents all about it, called them and I was kind of glad that they sounded delighted. After meeting up with my soon-to-be fiancé's parents, father had set up to call my relatives from distant places to come over to pay me a visit. 

 

And that was practically how I got into this green tea madness. My parents set up a few tea parties for them, to relax and sit on a garden view.

 

But it wasn't relaxing. I got so stressed, too much questions. Too many gifts and blessings. 

 

Eventually too many old people. 

 

It wasn't like I don't like elder people around, it's just that sometimes they tend to treat you like a baby, pamper you with kisses and hugs, like a five-year old asking for candy. I cannot stand that.

 

'Our Channie baby is a big boy now.'

 

'I hope you never forget to kiss your mommy when you leave the Palace for the honeymoon.'

 

Augh. Just augh. These words. Please let them go away. I am not a kid anymore.

 

I rubbed my temple as those thoughts went in my head again, I scrunched up my nose before going back the my phone, reading what has been going on for today and on social media just to pass time. 

 

I still want bubble tea so badly.

 

Peppermint Milk to be exact.

 

Speaking of milk, how is Kyungsoo doing? 

 

I stopped fiddling on my phone as he rose onto my thoughts. It's been two days since I've seen him. Ever since I've met him, he was always quiet, aloof even. 

 

Sometimes he makes this scary look that whenever he looks at me it's like he's gonna eat me whole. 

 

Yeah, how is he? I hope he is fine today.

 

Wait a minute, why should I care?

 

I sighed, as I let my body fall back onto the backseat, realizing that I should have to care and I am obliged to because I took him into this mess. All for the sake of making Ho Jung stop from bugging me to marry her. 

 

I barely even know the guy. I swear he seems like a ghost who got in the wrong dimension. He's so ---

 

Angry. 

 

Or maybe just too aloof. 

 

Then, an idea popped out of my head. I then went back on my phone, went into the browser and searched onto the Web for his name. 

 

Since he is gonna be my fiancé whether I like it or not, I should at least know a little about him. 

 

I looked for his name, afterwhich, the search engine showed a bunch of results with corresponding pictures on it, I tried to look into their faces to see if there was anyone far too similar to him, since all the pictures shown were actually high school pictures taken from yearbooks of some sort.

 

Kang Kyungsoo -- nope. Too old. 

 

Sung Kyungsoo -- nah. Too young for the actual age.

 

I passed by a picture of a cute girl in pigtails, she was cute, with round glasses and a smile of sunshine, I looked into her, hoping that my fiancé have might been just a girl disguising.

 

Lee Kyungsoo, 18, Namsan University. 

 

'When I reach college, I want to become a star.'

 

. . . Nevermind. Her school is far more different, and she doesn't look close to the Kyungsoo I was looking for. 

 

And MY Kyungsoo will never be a star. 

 

Did I just claim him as mine? 

 

I shook the thought off for a while, as I thoroughly searched deeper into a few pages, when I saw a certain picture that caught my attention.

 

It was like a stolen shot picture of what seemed to be a petite, tofu boy who was sleeping soundly on his armchair. His hair was wavy, bangs fixed on the side as his eyes fluttered nicely to slumber.

 

What caught my eyes were the shape and the color of his lips. 

 

Red, plump ---

 

And definitely was heart-shaped. 

 

I quickly opened the link to the picture, and as the site loaded, the web address was actually the school's blog. It took me to a page where it was actually entitled 'The Hidden Secrets', and much to my curiosity, I scanned a few faces, mostly were pupils who slept in the classroom, who secretly sneaks out in class and whatsoever have you, until I have finally found the picture again.

 

I clicked it to take me to the picture's information, and after a few more loads, I then scrolled down from the picture to read what the user has placed. 

 

Name: Do Kyungsoo

Age: 15 

Year: 3rd year, Section 1-A

Birthplace: Ilsandong-gu district, Goyang, Gyeonggi-do

Currently the topnotcher of the class.

 

Woah. This kid is amazing. He is the top of their class. Smart. 

 

I looked out the window for a moment, scanning the place if we were soon close to the mall, when it seemed like a few more kilometers, I went back to reading. 

 

Fun fact: Despite being the section's topnotcher, he has always been caught by his teachers sleeping in class.

 

Funny. Probably he could actually even answer the question while he sleeps.

 

Dream in life: 'My dream is to become a doctor someday, to help those who are in need and those who are sick.' 

 

Wow. What a big dream you have there, kiddo. I do wish I could freely choose what dream I want to pursue too. . .

 

But then, my life has already been made and written for me. 

 

At the bottom of the description, there were a few more photos of this Do Kyungsoo. There were a few of which where he was wearing the school uniform, was part of the Science Club wearing an oversized lab gown with the sleeves close to hiding his hands, and where he wore large circular glasses since it was written that he couldn't see very well. 

 

Maybe this is the reason why he looks like he's gonna scare out on your soul all the time since he doesn't have glasses. 

 

After a few more school-related pictures, I then noticed the last picture, where he wasn't in school uniform nor was he even in school, but rather he was just wearing a comfortable black sweater, he didn't even wear his large eye glasses either. 

 

He just stood at the side of a door, where the picture was only half-body -- crescent eyes and a smile that makes everything on a day right and sweet, his hair, black and shiny, was brushed to the side, clean and proper just like how I was kind of groomed during Royal pictorials and such.

 

His smile though. It grows into a heart-shape.

 

I hope this is the one.

 

I looked around his whole picture to see if there was anything familiar to me, hoping that could possibly be him, when my gaze landed on his right arm, the one that was just draping flawlessly down on the side, thin but fitting. I followed the arm down to his wrist, where there I daw a familiar kind of thing wrapped around his small wrist, it stood out from the sweater, which made it easier to identify. 

 

The bracelet. 

 

Bless technology and how clear the picture was, I clicked the picture to download and as it was saved to my gallery I immediately opened it. I zoomed it a bit to his wrist as I took out that somewhat same living jewelry on my pocket. 

 

The engraved name. . . 

 

Kyungsoo.

 

I looked at the bracelet and back to the picture a few times before I confirmed that it was indeed my Kyungsoo. I smiled as I turned my phone off, placed it on the pockets of my blazer as I watched the view from the window.

 

At least, I know where he lives now. 

 

How about paying him a visit today? 

 

"Hyung. . ." I called out to my driver as we were nearing the shopping mall. It was still traffic since the lights signalled a stop, giving him time to look back at me.

 

"What is it, Your Highness?"

 

"Can you please do some errands for me instead? I am going to give you a list. And please do buy me lensless glasses, I think I'm gonna need it." 

 

"Yes of course Prince Chanyeol, but uhm, what seems to be the problem?" He sounded confused, wondering why I have asked him to do the things for me. Usually when me and my driver go on walks like these, I preferred to be dropped to a certain place and be left alone without anyone watching me. Only to call them when it is time for me to go home.

 

But this time, it's different. 

 

"I need to prepare myself for something, I need to stay in the car to get dressed." I told him as I didn't break my gaze on the window view. 

 

"Very well, Prince." Was the last thing he said before he parked the car to a stop, and the car from behind did the same. He waited for me to give him the list, as I fiddled a message on my phone and sent it. 

 

"The list is on the message I sent you. Please do take your time. If you must, tell the bodyguards to wait on the other car and please be back within 30 minutes." After my instruction, he scurried off his seat and went out of the car, he spared me a glance before I nodded to him that everything will be fine. Finding my answet legit, he closed the door and walked onto his way to the mall.

 

"Hmm. . . what to do? What to wear? I looked at myself from top to bottom, wondering that I would want to look like when I pay his home a visit. 

 

I don't want to look too formal nor too ragged. I just want to look normal. 

 

But how?

 

Maybe a little mess would do.

 

I smirked at the idea that I was having, making me soon commence my plan into grooming myself to look somehow new.

 

I took off the black blazer that I was wearing, threw it on the side, leaving my white pressed polo. I thought of some ways on how to make myself look just like others, when I picked up my phone and searched on how to dress normally like a normal person.

 

If you get what I mean, it's more like my normal clothes at the Palace would be my usual Prince clothes, and since I never had a chance to wear normal shirts like others, I don't know how to do these things.

 

Especially since my servants do most of the work.

 

Augh Chanyeol, what have you learned in this whole 18-year old life. 

 

How to sit straight and act royal? Yeah right

 

I searched a few fashion pictures that satisfied me, and what came to the agreement of choosing one, I locked my phone, put it away and went back to what I was doing. 

 

I ed a few top buttons on my polo, released the ends from inside my slacks to make it look like I just got out from an office, since that was what I usually saw from the window when I was driven home. Businessmen with unkempt suits due to stress and problems at work.

 

Then I tried to crumple my shirt a little. Not too messy and not too clean, just the right one where I could just be branded mediocre for the least, as I soon tried to mess up my brown well-styled hair which was typically brushed to the side earlier.

 

I looked at myself in the rear mirror to see what I have done.

 

Not bad. 

 

My natural curls showed up a bit, making it look like it were natural kind of bangs and not the usual straight one where my some of my helpers like to straighten it up. 

 

And I look satisfyingly, normal.

 

Timing was certainly right, after I have been done dressing myself up, my driver then entered the car with the things I have told him to buy. He looked at me in suspicion, quite shocked of what I have done to myself, he was about to say something but went against it, since he might have thought that I might get offended or something. 

 

What's diffucult being a royal? People do respect you, a whole lot.

 

And that respect hinders them to express what they want to tell us. It's more like a law feared by everyone. One wrong word and off with your head. 

 

I like the respect they give me as a Prince, but the fact that it makes others feel inferior, this isn't respect anymore. 

 

It's more of the fear than the respect. 

 

"Here are the things you asked me to buy, Prince Chanyeol." He handed them over to me, as I rummaged into the plastic, finding the brown box of eye glasses that I asked from him. I opened it, it was a black framed lensless kind, and as I wore it, it fit me perfectly. 

 

I styled my hair a little more, and there I was done. 

 

"Where are heading off to next, Your Highness?" My driver tried to catch my attention as I was so into making something out of myself. He cleared his throat a bit, looking a bit awkward.

 

"I want you to head off to Ilsangdong-gu District, I want to see my fiancé today." I said dominantly. 

 

"On our way, Prince Chanyeol." He gave out a quick nod, gave out the signal from behind for the other car to follow, and started the engine. 

 

I leaned my head onto the window, calm and a little excited to see Kyungsoo today. I don't understand why I feel like this, but it just so happens that tue giddyness is just there. Even though we didn't like how this turned out after what had happened, I should at least try my best to befriend him and know him as well.

 

It's not bad to make an outside friend, right? 

 

---

 

"Why are you hiding yourself in there? You seem to look like a turtle."

 

He was hiding under the sheets as I said those words, I chuckled lightly, sighing as how cute his reaction was as I barged into his room.

 

I have finally reached his house, already in his room, in fact. It was an hour and a half drive from the city, as I took the remaining time on the road to contact the University's Headmaster for Kyungsoo's credentials -- specifically, his house's landline number. I then punched a few numbers and there I called onto their house.

 

Do Kyejung, his mother was the one who answered the phone, and as I have announced my visitation, she just screamed on the phone which probably shocked me and my driver, so close to actually hitting a cat on the road, lucky enough iwe recovered.

 

'I'll tell Kyungie to prepare in a while ~' she singsonged on the phone, hearing her call out for someone to tell Kyungsoo about my arrival. 

 

Kyungie is what his mother calls him? What a cute name.

 

I headed into their house too early, as it was just mere minutes from when I dropped the call and I was already at their doorstep. Their house looked like a comforable doll house, it was colored in cream, two-storey and had a beautiful garden filled with fresh flowers. 

 

When I gave out a knock, his mom immediately appeared and opened the door widely to welcome me and my bodyguards. I gave her the plastic which were filled with fruits and goods, as she thanked my greatly for it. I smiled at her gesture, making me feel at home and like I was apart of the family. 

 

I have always wanted the Palace to feel like this. Warm, cozy and home sweet home.

 

'Don't worry, Sehun has already called him down. He's Kyungie's little brother.'

 

Sehun, I never knew he had a brother. I wanted to meet this guy.

 

I refused to wait as I told her that I wanted to see Kyungsoo's room. She happile agreed as she lead me to the second floor, where the garnished door that faced the stairs was Kyungsoo's room.

 

She knocked and screamed, telling him to get out of his room, when I calmly held her shoulder and asked her if it was okay for me to do the work. She happily agreed, as she said that she needed to head down to place the gifts I gave her and I nodded in agreement. When she was gone, as I have known that his room was locked, I immediately took a hidden hairpin that was under my messy hair, to pick the lock.

 

I keep a hairpin for picklocking purposes, because ever since I was a kid I usually sneaked out of the Palace and roam to places. 

 

When I have successfully opened the lock, I told my bodygiards to in first, and when they did, that was practically the sight that I saw then after.

 

Kyungsoo under the sheets. 

 

I then moved to sit on the bed, probably the multi-colored, sharp-edged jaw and all the while good-looking guy was his brother Sehun. He was actually laughing at his brother, making that kind of action like that of a baby who saw the Boogeyman. 

 

He looked at me after he had enough of laughing, as I gave him a soft smile, he nodded and smiled back, standing up from the bed as he walked towards the door.

 

I playfully then went inside the comforters, trying to rummagey way to the right path when I saw a pair of arms, wearing some kind of penguin pajamas and I slowly got my way in. 

 

"Miss me?" I asked as I popped out from the covers, and was now facing the one that I have much been awaited to see. He looked at me as if he had just saw the poltergeist come to life again, as he kind of closed his eyes for a bit before opening them again slowly. 

 

I managed to actually explore his facial features up close, as I have noticed how white he really was. 

 

His skin is like pure baby's milk. 

 

After a while, I went down to his quite emphasized cute cheeks, his short-lashed doe eyes, his nose and lastly his heart-shaped lips. 

 

Even when he's serious, his lips are so beautiful. . .

 

I stared at his lips for quite sometime before actually getting back into reality and continued to look at him instead.

 

I looked into his eyes as he had finally ended up locking his haze at me, we looked at each other for quite sometime before I decided to make a move to break the silence. 

 

I want to claim his lips again. . .

 

I unconsciously moved a closer to his face, inches apart as I have felt like I was too drawn to do this, like I always had it in me to kiss him. 

 

And then without any word, I kissed him again, now making sure that his lips were even closer to mine than the last time. It felt so soft, sweet and plush at the same time as I got shocked to see that for the first time, he gave in to the kiss, closing his eyes and just moving still. 

 

There it is again. 

 

The feeling of belonging? 

 

Why does it really feel so right?

 

But that probably didn't last long, because when I slowly closed my eyes, I started to sense him shifting in a trembled phase, and after which my eyes opened wide when I realized he had pushed my away and ---

 

BAM!!!

 

My bottom lip got kicked by his foot. 

 

He has strength on his legs despite how short he was. 

 

Although I feel kind of accomplished that he at least gave in into the kiss. 

 

I struggled to get off the sheets, as I felt my two bodyguards helped me out of them.

 

Probably gonna have an interesting life with him.

 

I should probably make the most of it while I still can. 

 

A new experience, I suppose. 

 

- End of Flashback -

 

"Chanyeol. . .?" My mind snapped out as I realized that I have slept in class, everyone was looking at me as girls let out silent giggles and boys just staring as if it they haven't seen a Prince sleep before. 

 

"M-mianhe Yi Fan-nim, I guess I was kind of stressed." Our blonde-haired, half-Canadian Anatomy teacher, Wu Yi Fan, or sometimes known as Kris, just gave out a sigh as he shooked his head smiling. 

 

"I understand that you have had stressful times with your responsibilities as Prince and your royal subjects but please be reminded that when you are in class, please do at least pay attention." He said as he waved his stick around and about. 

 

"Yes, Professor." I nodded as he moved on with his lesson, I was about to fiddle onto something that was around my neck, when I realized that I felt the bare feeling of a certain something that has already been gone. 

 

Right. I gave my necklace to Kyungsoo.

 

I rewinded the happenings in my head, when I had to actually hide a smile that was beginning to grow on my face as I remembered how happy he looked like when he received the Royal Symbol. 

 

But what hit me most was after when I kissed his hand, telling him that I will stand by my promise. 

 

". . . and I always will for you, my love." 

 

He blushed, his eyes focused at me as I looked back at him after giving the back of his hand a few more little kisses. 

 

"I'll always believe in your promise. . . I always will."

 

Those words, it was like music to my ears when Kyungsoo said those. I felt like there was some kind of hope in me, that even for a Royal, I had hoped someone would at least trust me personally. I have never had friends who trusted me, just plain mere acquaintances that I meet during parties and such, or mainly because they are my family's business partners of some sort, or somehow somewhere in the field of politics that I don't really want to indulge in much. The only trust these people gave me where the trust of a give and take relationship, where I get some material thing or some how something for the Palace in return for their own favor. 

 

And I never felt someone trust me for something really important, or special.

 

I sighed, relaxing myself as I looked at the clock, 5 minutes more and it was time to go home. I laid my head on my armchair as I let my thoughts drift into me. 

 

I wonder what else is gonna happen soon. . .

 

——————————————————

 

Author's Note:

 

Chapter Three done!!! 

This chapter is actually dedicated to Chanyeol ~ 

 

Since the last two chapters were focused on what Kyungsoo's perspective, I wanted you guys to see Chanyeol's side as well. 

 

And there you have it, the name of the girl is Ho Jung. If you guys can remember the girl Chanyeol was with in K. Will's Music Video entitled 'You Don't Know Love', then probably you guys know who you are referring to. 

 

I dunno if the exact spelling was Ho Jung and if ever I mispelled her name please do tell me XD 

 

Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed ~ Happy reading. 

 

Chapter Four will commence soon, and probably the story will continue ~ huee <3 

 

*puing-puing~^^~