Chapter One:

My Royal Punishment

Kyungsoo POV: 

 

All I just wanted was a normal, very normal morning when something very nice happened to me. I never meant it to happen nor do I want it to happen but well, it did. 

 

IT REALLY DID.

 

THIS IS NICE. SO NICE. 

 

Can I die now? 

 

"Kyungsoo. . ." his voice was deep, raspy and above all sickening, calling out to me as if we were best friends, shaking his hands in front of my face as if I haven't heard. 

 

"Yeah, yeah, I heard. You don't need to repeat it. . . you ", I whispered the last part as I shoved his large, dirty hand away from my face.

 

"So it is settled then, we will have to make the preparations for tomorrow", my mom happily said, making a silent clap as she looked at me and him. I just lazily rolled my eyes as I looked away, leaning my head at the palm of my hand. 

 

"This will bring honor to both our families, and I assure you the public will accept him as part of the Crowned Family", Another deep and raspy voice came into the background, although it wasn't that annoying as the first one, his tone was calm and kind, at the same time delighted that this day had to come. 

 

I just wished this day never happened or had to come at all. Gosh, Kyungsoo, just accept it. 

 

"Are you happy to accept this, Kyungie?" Dad's voice was still sore from the intense coughing a minute or so earlier, I just hope he drank the maintenance drugs that he was supposed to drink for today. I looked at him with worried eyes, making a faint smile together with a small nod. 

 

If it wasn't for Appa, I swear I would want to run away from this right now, run so far away from here where no one would find me. I don't want any of this. I never wanted it. 

 

But I have to. 

 

"Then it's settled then, we shall prepare the rites and the event soon, we will inform the media as soon as possible. . ." A gentle voice said, her eyes filled with wisdom and kindness, the King's wife surely is a woman of her age, as she looked at me with crescent eyes, seeing the genuine happiness that was sincere. 

 

How I wish I could be that happy. I wish I could feel happy about this, but if you were in my place, who the hell would? 

 

". . . And Kyungsoo", she added as her crescent eyes faded, showing me her elegant brown eyes that showered me with worry and sympathy. I guess she knew what I was feeling right about now, but she still kept the smile on her face intact. 

 

"Yes, Your Highness?" 

 

"If there is anything you want to tell me or my husband, please don't hesitate to do so, we are going to be your family soon, so if there is anything you need, we'll always be here for you." 

 

On top of that, what was I thinking. I guess she just thinks I feel nervous. Okay, I was kinda wrong when I said she sympathizes 'cause like I don't even know if she had a clue that I was kinda 'forced' into this --snap that get back to reality.

 

I looked at her as she held on to the King's hand tightly, making the latter respond at the action as well. They both looked at each other for a quick moment then returned their gazes at me with warm smiles. They were being true to their word, and I probably felt welcomed at the words that she said. 

 

But you know the part where it feels like you want to accept it, but then at the same time you don't want to because of some parasite that probably took you into this kind of situation, and because of its unappreciated characteristics, you probably couldn't even run away and you just have to get attached to it with no other options, and maybe would make you its host for the rest of your ing life. 

 

Probably even when you sleep, it will stick in the pits of your dreams.

 

And that parasite goes by the name of Park Chanyeol.

 

The Park Chanyeol.

 

The 'soon-to-be' Crowned Prince of who knows what --- of Korea.

 

How did I even get into this situation? Probably what happened the day before in school was definitely an accessory to this crime that I wasn't supposed to be sentenced guilty since I was all the while so INNOCENT

 

- Flashback -

 

May 20 -- the day where spring has bloomed and it was probably another beginning of a new semester. It was actually the 3rd week of school and everyone was on a rush today since there were some who had to reach deadlines for make-up projects that they haven't finished on the last semester. Lucky them, they were given a chance. 

 

It was afternoon. And we just had our dismissal.

 

I, Do Kyungsoo, your average, black-haired, short height, quiet all the time guy, wearing the same old black blazer, white polo with a green and yellow striped tie, and the logo on the left chest pocket uniform and some brown slacks, is actually a medical student in this presitgious institution. A doctor-to-be, as some would say and I am practically one of the normal, not-so-noticed ones in school. I am now in my second year and still struggling to know why you don't use most of your muscles when you smile.

 

Because, I don't smile that often. 

 

"Kyung-ah, can you ever surpass this day without looking like someone who's gonna eat me alive", my best friend and forever a sassy, talkative type of an annoyance, Byun Baekhyun. Dramatic, as I would describe, sitting in front of me making the most disgusting puppy faces as I gave him a boring glare. 

 

"Are we done with the trying hard to be a sick pup thing? 'Cause I am not gonna need one of those for the next hour" I rolled my eyes as I laid my head on my arms that were lying helplessly on my table. 

 

"You are no fun, Kyung, I swear. But I still love you though." He smiled at me, teeth white and glistening as he stood up from his seat and gave me a kiss in the forehead. 

 

It wasn't as if guys being touchy and giving out all the love with kisses and hugs were awkward for me, no it wasn't. I grew up to that kind of thing, where you can just drape your arms around them and hugging them like there's no tomorrow, no one will think of it as some kind of ual or romantic thing. It's practically normal in this society to have guys to even hold hands while walking around the mall, be them a couple or a best friend it was fine, no one will judge you. They accept you nevertheless.

 

Baekhyun was always the clingy type, ever since we were kids, he always likes pushing all his scents and what not to me, hugging me, cuddling and everything that deals with skin interaction like he is some kind of koala who wants to always stick behind his mother's back. 

 

"By the way, have you heard? The Prince is going to be crowned soon, but he has to look for someone to get married to before he can claim his crown as the Crowned Prince", the beagle said, and there I grunted as I looked up to Baekhyun, eventually he was staring at the ceiling with sparkling eyes as if the Prince was actually there. 

 

"So?" 

 

"That means he has to find the love of his life as soon as possible." 

 

"I thought his mom and dad would be the one to choose whom he has to marry?"

 

"That's the usual setting, but rumors said that the reason why the Prince chose to school in this University is because he had the privilege to choose the candidate here~!!!" Baekhyun sing-songed as he made weird shaking gestures with his hands excitedly.

 

"Ahhh. Okay. So has he chosen anyone?" I asked as I rolled my eyes, making my tone sound like it was in between sarcasm with a tad bit effort to sound like I was interested just to not to hurt his feelings, because to be honestly speaking, my best friend, is one of the few, no wait scratch that -- one of the many people who are so into the Prince in this school. 

 

Ever since the Prince came here everyone was all trying their best to get his attention and to their dismay, all they get were cold stares and emotionless nods. I don't even know how many people he had rejected and made them cry after confessing.

 

Although I would totally understand that he is not allowed to show emotions and weakness in public, since he is the Prince and he has to act like royalty all the time.

 

Tough for a guy, I would say. I would have been a better Prince if I was to be in his place

 

"Rumors had it crazy!!! Everyone around said that he has already found his match!!!", he squealed excitedly as he made cute faces in front of me. 

 

"And you are hoping that it's you?" I chuckled lightly, as my best friend soon showed a tinge of pink on his cheeks, pondering at the question that I told him. 

 

"W-well, yeah of course, it's not bad to hope right?" Baekhyun replied as he poked his fingers together. 

 

It was kinda cute of him to actually act all girly and chomped up like a tomato whenever we talk about the Prince. Ever since he came, Baekhyun was like a headline newscaster of the happenings in the life of the Prince. Ever since we were kids, he already had a huge crush at the latter, and eventually had pictures and posters posted and scattered around his room if you would see it. 

 

And eventually, there has always been a glint of sparkle in his eyes whenever he talks about it, it's not just any other spark of some kind like that of an obsessed fan or of a hopeless romantic crush thing, it was something else -- something even more than that. 

 

Or should I have to say it for myself in my own opinion, he is madly in love with the Prince. I know love is somewhat a very big feeling that not everyone can experience everyday, but that's just how I see Baekhyun and his dreams to be with the Prince, and even his hopes of reaching them.

 

I, for one, hasn't even wondered why I never felt that kind of love. Up until now, but that doesn't matter to me right now since all I want is to be a doctor who can actually help a lot of people. 

 

Eventually, help my Appa too.

 

"Yah? From Earth to Kyung, are you listening to me?" Baek shook my shoulders lightly as I realized that I was just staring blankly at my folded arms on the table, taking note to myself that I was thinking deeply again.

 

"Ugh yeah, I was listening, so uhm, by the way, I need to go now. I have to buy my dad's medicine." I stood from my seat as I hooked my bag onto my back, making Baekhyun stand up as well as he placed a hand on my right shoulder giving it a small pat.

 

"I hope your Appa will recover soon, I kinda miss visiting your house, I mind as well sleepover for the weekend" he gave me a gentle smile as I gave his hand a pat, slowly putting it away. 

 

"Thanks Byun", was the last thing I told him before I walked away and exited the classroom. But before I had to go further, I stopped for a while as I looked back at him.

 

"Aren't you gonna go home?"

 

"I'll wait for my mom to arrive, she says she's gonna fetch me since we'll be having dinner out tonight" he smiled widely, as I gave him a nod and a small smile in reply.

 

"Enjoy dinner then, I'll see you tomorrow!" Without waiting for a response, I waved at him and soon pranced away from the classroom. When I knew I was at a far distance, I stopped prancing and began to just walk slowly on the corridors of the school.

 

Most of the classrooms still had students sitting around and happily talking about what has happened for the day, some transfers from the other section just to happily greet their best friends that they haven't seen for quite some time. While I am here, blankly walking and still at the thought of my father who is ill right now, heart failure isn't actually a joke, and it has already been a chronic disease for him ever since.

 

I just seriously was staring on the floor tiles as I stepped on them, walking past every classroom or office, probably I never actually knew where I was going, and I do hope I was heading off to the exit. 

 

Maybe this is the reason why I don't know how to smile anymore. . .

 

I stopped on my tracks for a little while, as my brows furrowed at the thought that I still have three more years before I could finally take the medical exams and have my career as a doctor, but right now, all I have that is of me, is to actually work part-time at a near coffee shop just to pay for all the daily expenses, and eventually for my father's medicine. 

 

If you think I am a son born on and bred from a golden spoon, then that's where you're wrong. I wasn't. I am a scholar of this prestigious University, bless my knowledge and IQ, mostly rich kids dominated the campus, actually. I have always made sure that my grades were of the highest among all, to at least make my parents proud at the end of the day. The struggle is hard, and I have to always give out extra effort since Appa isn't able to work anymore ---

 

'But why can't you at least have me?' 

 

Wait, I can't have you? But I never said anything like tha --- 

 

'Why can't you marry me instead?' 

 

Oh

 

I shook my head as I looked through my surroundings to see where I lost trail now. There I realized I was already at the far end of the building, where the fire exit was in front of my sight, and two empty classrooms on my right. 

 

Where could that voice come from? 

 

After a few look at the corners and corridors, I heard muffled sobs on the second to the last classroom, where the door was half open. The sobs turned a little louder as I kind of processed that it was actually a voice of a crying girl. 

 

Out of my uncontrollable curiosity, I walked rather slowly, trying not to make any footstep sounds and I went toward the half open door, to take a peek of what was going on. I slowly moved my head sideways so that my left eye could have at least a sight of what the hell made some school girl cry in this time of the day. 

 

And there I saw her, sitting on top of the right edge of the teacher's table, as her light brown hair flowed down on her shoulders, slouching as she was giving out small hiccups, still crying, as she covered her face with both her hands. I bet she was beautiful, judging by the way she dresses her uniform and probably one of the fortunate ones.

 

I squint my eyes a little to see if she was the only one crying when I immediately saw a shadow walking towards the crying girl. I watched silently as the figure slowly stood into view, standing in front of her, hands on his pockets, facing her with the most distasteful look that I have ever seen in my entire existence. 

 

And by the gold emblem with the national flower etched on it, I knew there and then who that person was.

 

The Prince. 

 

Oh this is just great, he made another girl cry. Just really. Wow. How consistent. 

 

I rolled my eyes at the scene, as I just realized how ing stupid he was, since he never actually comforted her nor even at least gave her a handkerchief, he just blatantly stood there with eyes that looks as if he was gonna eat the girl alive there and then.

 

Wait, was that supposed to be how people would describe me? 

 

My brow eventually raised as I was battling at the thought of actually just walking away right now like nothing happened and go home or watch this uninteresting drama that was taking place before my eyes.

 

"You know I can't. . ." I looked up from my 'staring on the floor thinking' as I heard a deep voice echo around the classroom. 

 

"You know I cannot just choose you, you're an elite I know, and even though my parents would agree to it, I still won't choose you. . ." his tone was cold, you couldn't even guess if it was a sad one or none at all, because he sounds exactly like me when I get so pissed at people -- monotonous.

 

The girl looked up to the Prince, her hands laid down on her lap as she stopped her sobbing, her eyes were astonishingly beautiful despite the tears in her eyes, with her long hair, having little curls at the end were beautifully laced down on her shoulders, with thin lips that seemed too perfect for me. In fact she was, for the least, beautiful.

 

The Prince looked away and was about to walk away, when she gripped him by the arm, making him go to a stop.

 

"Why Chanyeol? Why can't you learn to love me? We have had so much together, why can't it be just the two of us?" Her voice was hoarse, probably from the crying that she was in prior, as I saw her looking up into the Prince in a desperate manner. 

 

Ahh, his name's Chanyeol. What a happy name for an emotionless fellow.

 

He wasn't looking at her, he was just plainly looking at the tiled floor, standing there like a statue, as he gave out a sigh, sparing the girl a glance.

 

"Because, I don't love you. You are like a sister to me and I can never look at you that way." That stare, I swear when he looks at her it's like he is gonna the life out of her. His eyes doesn't even have life, it's like pitched black with no shine. 

 

"BUT I LOVE YOU CHANYEOL!!! PLEASE LET ME LOVE YOU. . ." she sobbed even hard as she tugged in the sleeve of the Prince, crying ever so desperately, as she gripped on the Prince's arm tighter. 

 

The Prince, being a persistent lad, pulled his arm away in just a swift move, the girl jerked a little and continued on to crying as the Prince just stood there looking away from the girl as he slowly walked to the exit.

 

Wait, did I just say exit? 

 

Oh . 

 

The Prince stopped on his steps as he just looked straight at the exit. There I actually realized I was still there, standing and in constant wide eye as I locked gazes with him. My heartbeat tunes up a little as it sped up a notch, feeling a churn on my stomach as I felt uneasy and frozen. 

 

"You. . ." he said in a very faint tone.

 

I don't know if the girl had cleaned her ears ever so often because like she immediately raised her head from crying and stared exactly where the Prince was staring --- at me.

 

Am I supposed to actually scramble and run now? Why am I still stuck here like a sweaty frozen ice cube? If that was possible. 

 

I was supposed to move right now, but I couldn't understand why I had this instinct of just standing there and staring at him with fear. I just really stood there silent. My body wasn't even shaking. I was anxious but at the same time I wasn't. 

 

I actually don't know anymore.

 

"You. . ." I heard from him again as he walked a little faster towards my direction. 

 

Okay that's it. Heart racing. Mind-blowing. I got to go.

 

I abruptly looked away from the scene as I just ran away before the Prince could have actually reached the door to hold onto it, as I heard the door swiftly creak open, and guessing he actually opened it wide, after a few seconds, I then heard large footsteps pattering fast. 

 

I took a little glance from behind as I realized the Prince was chasing me.

 

Oh , he is chasing me. Great. Was sneaking into his drama a crime now? Am I gonna die today? Oh well nice one, Kyungsoo.

 

My eyes widened at the sight as I saw that he was just inches far away from me as I heightened my speed a little running through a swarm of people as I was hoping to reach the locker space. 

 

"Come back here?!" He exclaimed, people were now staring at me and I can hear constant hisses which wete actually whispers as I have finally reached the locker space where there were a bunch of students walking and standing around. Seeing that his footsteps were now getting fainter by the minute, I felt a little calmer for the least.

 

News flash: Do Kyungsoo being now a ing criminal for sneaking at the Prince's space. The school paper will be wrecked.

 

I was gonna earn a little smile at the victory of not getting captured when I felt a grip of a large hand on my arm as it slowed me down to my steps, and eventually stopped me from running. I was supposed to trip down flat on my stomach at the sudden stop, but then the pair of large hands were now gripping on both of my shoulders securely, as it shifted me to fall back on the body that was behind me. I looked back and practically had to raise my head to see his face.

 

I never knew he was THIS tall up-close. I feel like a midget right now. I swear. 

 

I looked up at the Prince and saw no signs of anger nor being pissed off. It was the same pitched black, emotionless expression as he locked gazes at me. He then helped me up my balance as his large pair of hands rotated my body to face him.

 

"You shouldn't run away like that or you'll slip, the floor is kinda slippery don't make me chase you like that again. . ." he said to me as he gripped my shoulders tighter, enough for me to muffle a groan as my brows furrowed at what he just said. 

 

What the is he talking about? 

 

Students gathered around and stared at us as if it was some kind of entertainment as I heard a few gossips and whispers yet again, I looked down to my pair of shoes as I have no idea what was going on or where to even look at.

 

"It's okay, I am sorry, I won't do it again. . ." was the last thing I ever heard from him, I was shockingly dragged up close to him as his arms were actually now wrapped around my entire body frame. 

 

I heard a mouthful of gasps as the Prince did this. I couldn't understand what was going on or what he was actually trying to do.

 

"W-what are y-you trying to p-prove?" I asked him in a faint whisper, taking on the advantage of the fact that I was close to the side of his face. I stuttered a bit, feeling even more nervous than I was before.

 

"Just go with it, and don't say anything", the vibrations of his deep voice on my ear soon sent shivers down my spine, as I unconsciously let out a faint muffled moan. It was a tad bit nice to feel, and I couldn't help but give in to it. 

 

"Chanyeol. . ." a female voice was then heard as pitter-patters of small footsteps also came to a stop. The Prince put me down as I moved to face at the entrance of the locker space. 

 

It was the girl from before. 

 

Her brown eyes were probably filled with confusion and sadness right now, giving the fact that she doesn't understand what was going on, she gave me a glance but it was more of an angry gaze before she could make a huff and look back at the Prince. 

 

Don't worry, I don't even understand a thing or two either. I swear I was so out of this minutes ago.

 

"Who is he?" After she generated her curiosity to ask so, everyone on the locker space went all silent. The chatter lowered down and not even a hum of a voice was heard, I looked into the my right to see people staring at me with questionable eyes and looking back at the girl with the same stare. After examining a few more times, I then noticed a short guy from behind a senior female wearing a pony tail, he was between one of my guy classmates and probably a freshman based on the red tie that he was wearing. 

 

Judging by the dark brown brushed up hair, and a sharp chin, I then recognized him as my one and only best friend, Byun Baekhyun.

 

I looked at him with confused eyes as he shot me with the same as well, his brows furrowed as he made a pout at his mouth, pointing out and telling me why was I with the Prince. My nose crunched as I gave him a small shrug, telling him that I have no idea at all.

 

But what made me feel kinda hurt was that he just then lowered his gaze on me showing a worried and a sad expression, and just gave out a slight nod as if he was half-heartedly accepting my explanation. I know he has something about the Prince, but why can't he trust this one explanation his best friend is telling him.

 

Wow. My heart cracked a fourth.

 

I decided to look away and instead focus more on the situation at hand, I looked back at the Prince who was still staring blankly at the girl. The girl seems to have stabilized her breathing from running, and I just went on giving a relieved sigh, looking at the floor where sunlight was hitting on.

 

"Chanyeol, please answer me. . . who is he?" The girl asked again, now her tone wasn't calm anymore, it was more forceful, demanding the least. I couldn't have the guts to look at anyone and all I did was make fists with my hands every now and then just to soothe my anxiousness. 

 

"He's mine. . ." deep voice rang, I couldn't understand why I suddenly felt a pang of shock, my eyes were just fixated on the ground and I was struggling to pay such attention to what the Prince had just said. I didn't hear much of what he said since his voice was even lower to mumbling something.

 

"He is what Chanyeol?!" The girl was now angry, her voice rose up a note as she demanded to hear Chanyeol's answer once more. I looked up to him with widened eyes, as if I could make it even wider, he was sparing a glance at the girl one last time before looking straight to me in the eye. 

 

Why does his eyes spark so remarkably now?

 

"I said. . ." he replied a little louder for everyone to actually hear, he looked up to spare everyone a glance, and at unexpectedly gave out a gentle yet meaningful smile to everyone before he fixated his gaze back at me, now giving me a more genuine smile, as I saw his teeth appear from his mouth.

 

He is so majestic. . . his smile. . . just so. . . perfect, he is so ---

 

". . . He is mine."

 

I was cut off by my thoughts that were musing over him as I felt a sudden pair of lips on my plumpy, chapped ones. 

 

Wait. . . WHAT?!!!!!

 

My eyes inhumanely grew wider at the realization as reality hit me so hard in the head. Large arms holding me in each side of my shoulders as it softly and securely held me in place, faces close, his eyes closed and ---

 

His lips were on mine. 

 

He kissed me. 

 

He kissed me. In front of everyone. 

 

He kissed me. In front of everyone. In front of Baekhyun.

 

He kissed me. In front of everyone. In front of Baekhyun. In front of the girl.

 

. . . dear sweet heavens, take me now. 

 

I was in total paralysis, I didn't lean in to the kiss nor did I respond, my body, mind and soul were now in total malfunction - scratch that, total black out of what just actually happened. I can hear small gasps and there were some that were sounds of happiness as I stood there, frozen to everything and every thought that was processed in my head very slowly. 

 

Oh dear, when was the last time my heart beat was this loud? 

 

A few more seconds and he broke away, leaving me just staring at who knows where as he rotated my body to let me face everyone on the locker space.

 

"Everyone, I would like all of you to know that I have already chosen the person to marry. . ." his voice was now more dominant, 'prince-ly' if you would ask me, as he pulled me closed to his side, squeezing me in, as his hands were draped around my shoulders. 

 

I just plainly stared on the shoes of my classmates, they are far more interesting now that I realized it.

 

"This, pretty boy here, is going to be my fiancé." 

 

OH NO.

 

OH HELL NO.

 

OH HELL THE HEAVENS OF THE EARTH NO.

 

My mouth was now in agape, as I looked up to him, he wasn't looking back at me now, and he was more focused on the announcement at hand. I went back to looking at the floor, with an even lower head down -- I didn't know when was the last time my body moves were this limited, but hell I just felt like a statue who just cannot move and run anymore.

 

"We are gonna get married as soon as possible right? Kyungsoo?" He gave my shoulder a pat as he tried to trudge my body back to reality.

 

HOW DID HE KNOW MY NAME?!

 

HOW DID HE --- 

 

"A-augh. . . uhm. . . y-yeah. . ." I gave out a senseless nod as he squeezed his arms warmly on my shoulder, silently telling me that what I did was a very good job.

 

Then I heard small claps that echoed, from one clap it came down to a many, and as those made me a calm again, I had the chance to at least have the strength to look up. Everyone was nodding in agreement with smiles on their faces, some shouting a little congratulations at the given announcement.

 

I looked back to only see the girl now giving the Prince a mad glare before she stormed out of the locker space. I faced back to the front only ro realize that there was also one person that was actually missing from the crowd. 

 

Byun Baekhyun.

 

I don't know what I was supposed to feel anymore, but there was only one thing that I had in mind, was to explain the whole thing to Baekhyun. He knows I never lie and I never kept any secrets, but this one thing, especially the fact that this idiotic Prince has announced that we are getting engaged is clearly one of the things I need to tell, before he breaks loose and we lose each other entirely.

 

I don't care if he stabs me, as long as I tell him the truth.

 

A few more minutes, people were shaking the Prince's hand, giving their blessing and greetings, and slowly everyone exited the locker space. After a few more of the seconds counted, no one was found on the corridors, and it was only me and the Prince left around. 

 

"We'll talk about the arrangements tomorrow, and don't worry, I will let my drivers drive you home from now on" his tone went back to its original monotonous state, as he walked away from my side, slowly towards the exit of the locker space. I looked back at him a now deadly glare, I knew I was gonna be pissed the moment he did that scene, and I couldn't hide it any longer.

 

"That was it? That was it?! What do you think you're doing?"

 

His steps stopped for a moment, looking back at me as he walked back to where I was, his face was close to mine as he gave out the most disgusting scoff that I have ever heard. 

 

"You think it was a joke? I am marrying you. I don't just make a scene and take it as play pretend, wouldn't I?"

 

"Just because that girl of yours was so consistent on insisting you to marry her, doesn't mean you have to drag other people in it." If he thinks he was the only one who could let out that monotonous tone, then he was entirely wrong about that. I looked up at him straight in the eye, as I made sure to pierce my sight inside his eye sockets.

 

He chuckled, it wasn't a dark one, but was more of a playful tone, his breath be felt on my entire face, hot and all the while soothing and at the same time poisonous to the touch.

 

"I am sorry. . . but I am the Prince, and what I say is what I do, and what I tell you is what you intend to do. . ." He smiled, although he lowered his gaze, it didn't seem like a confident one, it was much more like a saddened or miserable kind of smile, though I couldn't really pinpoint where and what. 

 

It's like as if he didn't intend to say those words, but he painstakingly had to say it in front of my face because ---

 

Maybe because he was the Prince.

 

The furrows and the creases on softened I felt that his apology prior to his royal explanation was sincere, and he just had to add it up since he needed to impale a pang of fear on me.

 

We stood there for a little moment of awkward silence before he gave out a sigh and backed out on me. How rude. 

 

"Anyways, I shall send word to my parents, and tomorrow they shall visit your house, if you have any questions, better save for another time we can meet alone, I don't have much time for you right now, I have more important things than yours." 

 

Wow. Wow. Important my . You dragged me into this and now I am just a thrown subject?! Wow. Excellent motherer we have here.

 

His blank tone irritates me so much I want to slit his throat fresh and open. He soon walked out of the locker space, leaving me confused, mad and all the equal -- miserable.

 

I hate him so much. So much for the sincere damn apology the hell he is such a stone-hearted bastard.

 

- End of Flashback -

 

And so that was basically how I got into this mess, fortunate enough, as he promised that day, his driver took me home and my mom had to jump out of the house since they have already heard the news in such a flash. My Appa was delighted which at least made me happy. 

 

And after that day, I am right here, sitting in the dining room and making plans with the Royal family and mine, on what is supposed to happen to me tomorrow as not the 'not so noticed normal student' anymore.

 

But more so evidently as Do Kyungsoo --- 

 

The Crowned Prince's 'forced-to-be' fiancé. 

 

Now, how am I ever gonna get through this day without swallowing everyone to the black hole? 

 

——————————————————

 

Author's Note:

 

Hey guyss! It's been months again since I last made and a ChanSoo fic. And I am really sorry for not being active the past few days. T ^ T 

 

I WAS IN THESIS MODE THE WHOLE TIME. I HOPE ALL OF YOU WOULD FORGIVE ME.

 

Anyways, this is a new fic to make it up for my long loss, and I hope you guys would like it just like the others that I have made.

 

I am going to update all of my other fics by dawn since it's already 2:10 AM here in my country XD

 

I just need to add up more spice on the other stories since the reason why I wrote this new fic was because I couldn't contain my feels for ChanSoo. And on top of that I was so engrossed in re-watching the Korean Drama entitled "Goong"

 

If you guys have watched it, my fic got the reference on it, although I am going to change most of the story's plot, so don't worry it won't be the same as you think it would. :))

 

Anyways, please enjoy reading. And I am thankful to have you all. I swear I am gonna update the rest by the morning. For now enjoy this ^_^ 

 

*puing~puing* ^_^